The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
nakorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rekindled

More stories bro..
Old 18-08-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian 6386 View Post
did u ever think when your wife been screwed by others ......
Most definitely! Everytime I'm fucking yours!
Old 19-08-2014, 09:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Adrian 6386 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
Most definitely! Everytime I'm fucking yours!
Whenever u go oversea, i fucking your wife and on your bed .......and she will suck my dick n cim.......after that will pump the lovely juice hole ......can u imagine fucking at others bed.....power hahaha
Old 19-08-2014, 11:19 AM
Samster

tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Whenever u go oversea, i fucking your wife and on your bed .......and she will suck my dick n cim.......after that will pump the lovely juice hole ......can u imagine fucking at others bed.....power hahaha
U really have a good imagination. So what's ur motivation in coming into my thread n talking nonsense. If u don't like my story, u don't have to continue reading or comment anything.
Old 19-08-2014, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
As far we know fxxking someone wife is not good, but sometime is faith that bring them together. End of the day the most important is going back to your own family been a good parents. What happen outside stay outside.
Old 19-08-2014, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
nakorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts just ignore that chap.. continue with your story.. we are waiting..
Old 19-08-2014, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

New campsite.

TS, please continue your story.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 20-08-2014, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2370 / Power: 14
xiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story. Carry on bro.

2nd Queue List: siam66, Hurricane88, SureScore, loneyheart, Koiz, PeaceKris, CoCk shoCk, S.B.Y.1, esssinine, Prince7, Clownteaser, Swagelock, powerkid, magix01, Rasta Marley, Tingtonglove
Old 20-08-2014, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomidnightz View Post
Nice story. Carry on bro.
I think should be nice true encounter....hee.
TS, faster continue.
Old 21-08-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

TS busy with Esther ah??? We miss your story.....
Old 22-08-2014, 04:39 PM
Samster

Many thanks for all your encouragement. Was quite reluctant to continue initially but decided otherwise...

So on the actual day of the NDP, my company would book a few suites at a particular hotel which has an amazing view of the floating platform n many overseas guests will be invited n there'll be food n lots of alcohol (I also have stories from these parties). I normally get one of the suites to myself after the party has ended n the guests have all left. This year I had tickets to the parade but as I also have to entertain the guest n play host to the party, I told my wife to bring the kids together with the helper to the parade n walk over to the hotel after that to stay at the hotel for the weekend.

Hence, I also had to leave early to go check in with some of the staff n to ensure that the food n drinks are ready for the party. I told Esther to meet me directly at the hotel at a certain time. After I've done the check in n arranged for the food n drinks, my staff went about enjoying the hotel facilities n I kept the key to my suite. I went to the lobby to meet Esther n after ensuring there were no familiar faces, I brought her to the suite.

Once we went into the suite, she was totally blown away by the view n by how posh the suite was. I showed her around the entire suite n she was 'woo-ing' n 'wow-ing' to everything. Finally I showed her the jacuzzi which has a full length window n it faces the platform. She totally loved it...

Before I brought her out to the living room, I turned on the tap to the jacuzzi to fill it up. We sat on the couch having some fruits n I opened a bottle of champagne. She said she has never drank champagne after her wedding. We clink glasses n just sat there talking. After a while, I went to check on the jacuzzi n it was filled. I went back to the loving room n held her hands n led her back to the bathroom. We brought along the champagne n our glasses too.

After I set the stuff down, I held Esther close to me n looked at her...I held her face with one hand n drew her close to kiss her...we kissed each other slowly, little pecks around the face, forehead, nose, chin, down to the neck n ears...I took off her patriotic red t-shirt, n she was wearing a red bra as well! She unbuttoned my shirt n went on to unbuckle my belt n took off my pants. I was still in my boxers with my raging hardon, just yearning to be released. I took off her shorts n she stood there in her red bra n matching panties. I unhooked her bra n pulled down her panties n she was shy at first, both hands covering herself below. I kissed her again...Esther relaxed n I felt her hands around me, hugging me tight as we kissed...she slowly help me out of my boxers...

We soaked ourselves in the jacuzzi n we were feeling each other body under the water. I was sucking on her nipples hard n Esther was moaning softly...my hand went down to slowly tease her clitoris n I parted her virginal lips with my fingers. Even under the water, I could feel her getting wet coz it's a different texture...I slowly start to finger her while sucking on her nipples n kissing her n squeezing her breasts. Esther started to grind herself on my fingers...

Slowly, her rhythm gets faster n her moans gets louder...it was quite a sight, seeing her biting her lower lip n closing her eyes n moaning n once in a while, she will squeeze her own breasts n pinch her nipples...I could feel her virginal walls tightening n I was increasing my rhythm as well n Esther suddenly just hugged me tight n I could feel her spasm after spasm as she reaches orgasm...n she was moaning so loudly in my ear...what a feeling!
Old 22-08-2014, 04:53 PM
Samster

Yea,TS is back.....thanks for the update .
Old 22-08-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 18
rtkmc is one of the Best!rtkmc is one of the Best!rtkmc is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Rekindled

Good continuation TS!
Old 23-08-2014, 10:15 AM
Samster

Esther let out a whimper n was breathing hard as she collapsed into my arms inside the jacuzzi...after a while, we just sat in the jacuzzi n finished the bottle of Moët n Esther face was all flushed n her skin was a healthy shade of red...we got out n dried ourselves n I let her to the nice comfortable king sized bed n laid her down...

We started kissing passionately again (I really love to kiss her soft lips), n I was carressing her breasts n pinching her nipples lightly. I used my tongue n licked the side of her neck n her goose pimples were all visible on the side of her arms...I licked up towards her ears, nibbling on her ear lobes, my hands never leaving her soft gentle breasts...I kissed her gently on the lips n chin n down the centre of her neck, toward her chest n nestled my face between her breasts...I kissed the underside of her left breast, n the side of her breast, avoiding her nipples...I went on to do the same for her right breast...I then flick her nipple with my tongue before engulfing my mouth over her nipple m started sucking gently on it...my sucking got harder like a hungry newborn nursing on his mother's breast...

My hands continued downwards, stroking the side of her body, n caressing her thighs, n I start to lick her downwards towards her stomach...Esther stopped me n told me to lie down...she got on top of me n we kissed again, n she did the same to me, licking my neck n kissing n sucking on my nipples gently...she laid between my legs n was holding on to my hardened dick...she looked up at me n licked the base of my balls n up the shaft of my dick, never taking her eyes off me...
Old 23-08-2014, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 20
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Been looking forward to your updates!! Loving it. Looks like only ur finger has obtain the PR status to the forbidden fruit.. haha.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1