The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2015, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
DirtyLilSecrets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The dark side of me...

First off a little background of myself.. My name is S.. I was first introduced to sammyboys by my ex-boyfriend. He tried to talk me into threesome, orgy etc saying that it is common in Singapore...
Since then, i have been a silent reader as guest.. Decided to share some of stories in here to contribute ^^ its my first time writing so i'm sorry if it is bad. Do give me constructive feedbacks please!

How it all happens... ( story is 70% real, 30% fiction )

It was my sister's 21st birthday party.. Many of her friends were invited and i tagged along together with my current boyf, L. About 3-4am i was kinda high and dizzy, i lied beside my boyf on a king sized bed while my sister and her friends were still drinking away . Swear fullerton hotel bed is so comfy. On my right was L and on my left was my dister's boyf R..

At the start, it didn't bother me because all i want at that point of time was a good sleep and nothing else as R was already drunk from helping my sister to drink. Suddenly, below the sheets, i could sense someone touching my thigh, the hand was cold and so sensual. My boyf winked me and gave me a smile, i smiled back as a consent.. Awhile later, while i was in my hibernating mode, i could feel some fingers rubbing my clit and the tempo was getting faster and faster.. I had to suppress my moans and pretend to be asleep..

Suddenly, my boyf L stood up and walk to the toilet.. But the fingers were still buried in my soaked panties..
Old 26-05-2015, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
saturnman2k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The dark side of me...

Keep writing on...
Camping here..
Old 26-05-2015, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
steventan85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls continue ...
Old 26-05-2015, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 10
solarflare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyLilSecrets View Post
First off a little background of myself.. My name is S.. I was first introduced to sammyboys by my ex-boyfriend. He tried to talk me into threesome, orgy etc saying that it is common in Singapore...
Since then, i have been a silent reader as guest.. Decided to share some of stories in here to contribute ^^ its my first time writing so i'm sorry if it is bad. Do give me constructive feedbacks please!

How it all happens... ( story is 70% real, 30% fiction )

It was my sister's 21st birthday party.. Many of her friends were invited and i tagged along together with my current boyf, L. About 3-4am i was kinda high and dizzy, i lied beside my boyf on a king sized bed while my sister and her friends were still drinking away . Swear fullerton hotel bed is so comfy. On my right was L and on my left was my dister's boyf R..

At the start, it didn't bother me because all i want at that point of time was a good sleep and nothing else as R was already drunk from helping my sister to drink. Suddenly, below the sheets, i could sense someone touching my thigh, the hand was cold and so sensual. My boyf winked me and gave me a smile, i smiled back as a consent.. Awhile later, while i was in my hibernating mode, i could feel some fingers rubbing my clit and the tempo was getting faster and faster.. I had to suppress my moans and pretend to be asleep..

Suddenly, my boyf L stood up and walk to the toilet.. But the fingers were still buried in my soaked panties..
Good start of the story
Old 26-05-2015, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 11
hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of

You are doing fine sis. Dont underestimate yourself haha

Pls continue. I can smell a hot story cumming
Old 26-05-2015, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 9
Alibaba49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward for more too .....
Old 26-05-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 10
EQ1981 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEQ1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camping for more
Old 26-05-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wtwtwt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ask for more....
Old 26-05-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

camping here...
Old 26-05-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aftdate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Supporter here, TS please continue story
Old 27-05-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 9
nabehkuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping too ..... anticipating another action story
Old 27-05-2015, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
DirtyLilSecrets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Appreciated the kind words of many. Sorry i'm not disclosing any form of pictures however..

Part 2..

It dawned upon me that the person who was touching me was actually R.. Never did i expect him to be so bold because my sister and my boyf were there. After, i decided to not think too much into things as he was drunk and prolly mistaken my sister for me. I moved away from him and made my boyf sleep inbetween us after... Neither R or me said anything regarding the matter next morning and i assumed everything was fine..

Moving forward, 2 weeks after the incident, R came over my place to stay with my sis for the night. Usually, i will be cooped up in my room so i am used to wearing tanktops/oversized shirts without my bra and fbt shorts as it is comfy. So on that day, as usual, i will be in my usual sleepwear. After watching drama online, i went to bed with my room door close (not locked) as i do rely on my family to wake me up for work at times.. I remembered vaguely about 4-5am or so, R creeped into my room and started groping me everywhere. I was shocked and screamed a lil. He quickly cupped my mouth and all he whispered was.. "Shhh hear me out.. Your sister is asleep.."..

I nodded and he slowly remove his hand from my mouth. He told me that he has been watching me for a bit and could not resist the temptation anymore. I was taken aback by his words and was pretty disgusted at that point of time. However, the dark side of me emerged and is a fun player to thrills and new stuffs. I gave in to his frenching and he was a good kisser. A plus point. He slowly nibble his way down to my neck and then without any warning, attacked my C cup boobs feriously. It still turns me on now when i think of it. He was sucking on one and was fiddling with another with his soft and cold fingers. I twitched a little, using my pillow to prevent myself from waking the rest up. After, he did something pretty much unexpected... He bit on one of my nipple and made me teared a little. It was painful but he remedied it with his touches and kisses. His hand slowly move down to my clit. My lovehole was already wet by all his sucking.. He then went up to my ear and whispered.. "Baby.. You are already so wet.. I love it..just like your boobs"

I dont know what got into me after hearing that but i was extremely turned on... I guided his fingers to rub my clit faster and he was also slipping in his finger into my pussy at times which caught me by surprise.. I wanted more of him and his D each time he fingered me from one finger and then moving on to two.. I moaned softly with my pillow.. Suddenly, he climbed on top of me and whispered to me" S.. You are all mine tonight.. I will fuck you until you plead and beg me to stop" with that being said.. He licked my ear and then sucking my neck so hard that i was worried there would be a mark.. Needless to say, my dark side gave in and replied gently with " yes please.. Please do... I.. I want you badly...in me..."
Old 27-05-2015, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
RomanoPulse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here as well
Old 27-05-2015, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bigthorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Camping here for more.
Old 27-05-2015, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Great to read from a female writer!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1