The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Re: is your husband surfing here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Well, in situations like this sometimes its best not to bring it up. Which is what i did.
It is perfect chance to teach your son a few things. Like not to believe everything he read in forums. So many people give so many stories about how successful they are and how many fuck buddies they have and all that. From the PM I received from some of them, they are obvious fakes who are just average joes and I think some never even touched a real woman before. And of course there are so many fake FRs and heavily filtered pics of whores trying trick sex-starved men into overpaying for a lousy fuck. And many fake posts by a certain country called China promoting their women as ideal gfs and wives in attempt to improve peoples' impression their country It is damn funny that this country try to increase their "soft" power (all puns intended, their women have soft boobs and their men soft dicks, hahaha) on sbf. Also tell him to look through the sexual health section also. See how many men end up with rotten dicks when they use their dick head to think. Also can teach him not to waste time on useless things like sbf points. What the fuck can points be use for? There are people spending so much time post messages, PM others and all that nonsense just to earn points. The amount of time they spend trying to earn points will be a lot more useful if they go into the real world. It can earn them some real $ and even real fucks. Also can teach him not to monkey see monkey do. I wonder how many idiots have their careers and lives destroyed going around taking upskirt pictures after seeing them here. Finally, since he got caught by you, teach him if he want to do dodgy things, at least don't get caught! So a lot of things to talk about. Just my 2cents worth.

Oh yah. That means your son could have see the pic of your beautiful tits and what you did to his cousin

Just realized the original messages were from 2016. We've got some real grave diggers here

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?

Last edited by watmidoin; 25-05-2019 at 11:28 AM.
Old 26-05-2019, 03:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
pladico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: is your husband surfing here?

Some come here to look see look see only
Old 26-05-2019, 03:11 AM
Samster