The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
laobububu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My 10 years series

Hope to read more.
Old 09-11-2016, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
sensualkinks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please do continue.. nicely written
Old 12-11-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Ok... boys, I'm back. You have been waiting I know!

There is another lady, very short and petite, I met not too long ago. Same age as me, but she looked younger. Shall call her a lady, since she is a lady first and foremost, then a maid (as her occupation), no discrimination! I have known her since mid 2014 and she has been my loyal FB until recently.

When I met her for the first time to watch movie in orchard, she acted ultra anti-social. Didnt want to talk to me, gave me a fuck care look, roll eyes, spoke so softly like cannot hear, and even acted like a tai tai, standing one corner while i queue to buy the tickets. I thought how weird, cos she sounded OK in whatsapp, so I told myself to be graceful, just watch the movie, later say thank you for the company, smile and forget the episode. But inside the theatre, under the cover of darkness, I tried my luck, folded my arms and brushed my elbows against her side tits. She liked it and began to touch my biceps, feeling those rock hard muscles. It turned out that her English was poor and it was her first date and she felt awkward.

Cut story short, after the movie that day, she told me that she fell in love with me, she is single and wants a bf. I got no feeling for her, but I knew the game was on. Second time I deliberately dropped by her house, gave her a really beautiful Christmas present. It was a calculated investment. As expected, it melted her heart such that by the third time we met, we were embracing each other, waiting for queue at hotel 81.

Her tits are HUGE for her small body frame. Her nipple? small, super sensitive and pointy. And because her skin is so darn tight, those proud knockers are gravity defying; they aint sag no shit!!! She is like 1.45m with platform shoes. Her short tomboyish haircut and her big brown eyes, make her look like an underage, big tit lesbian. Her body is slightly flashy, but she got skinny chicken legs and flat butt.

Her kissing is so so, she doesn’t like to bj, she is scared of tickles, her body tensed up too easily. Here is the SOP: Kiss, hug, she moan softly, whisper 'I am wet already' then lay on the bed, spread her legs like an eagle, close her eyes and say 'come in quick'. Then, there is just silence in the room during sex, she will shut her eyes, bite her lips, twist and turn to stifle her pleasure. In order to make her less tense, I even have to moan like a gigolo reaching orgams!! Then about 15 mins, she will say the magic word: "I'm Done. Are you done?"

We did once inside the toilet of a cinema, but we normally meet for sex during her off day - on week nights near my office, where i also get to de-stress after a day of hard work. She has been my dutiful FB. All these while, she has never asked for a single cent, only once she asked me to buy her Starbucks coffee.

Until recently, she desperately called me to lend her some money to remit home as her one of family members met with an accident. It's a really small amount and I readily gave it to her. She was very thankful, but strangely since then she hasn't contacted me, I don't know why. Perhaps she was busy working time time house cleaning or perhaps she has found other Sirs? I didn't intend to probe. Not that I'm lacking sex!
Old 12-11-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Heavyload deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro
Old 12-11-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

Khloe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here!
Old 13-11-2016, 12:53 AM
Samster

MarkX28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please!!
Old 13-11-2016, 01:06 AM
Samster

KopiTarik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more
Old 13-11-2016, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Nagas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!
Old 13-11-2016, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Not all encounters ended up with sex. Some leaves you with good feelings of friendship, some leave you with a sour aftertaste, some leave you feeling weird and perplexed. This is life and life is full of strange encounters, yeah?

I was passing by a neighbourhood in the east one weekend when from afar i saw an aunty, early 50s, squatting outside a clinic, pounding her chest and rolling her eyes. She looked like she was going out of breath anytime. I freaked out, walked over and asked if she needed help. The clinic was closed, she was gasping and passersby were turning a blind eye to her plight. I held her up, draped her arms around my neck and walked her to the main road, so that I can get a taxi. Btw, I didn't make that up (all my stories are real anyway!) . She has long hair, a few strains of grey hair, quite pleasant face, ard 1.65m, super smooth tanned skin, wore a sheer over-sized T shirt with black bra underneath, a pair of green tights and a pair of slippers.

She asked me where I am going, I said A&E. She said she got no money, I told her nvm, get help first. A&E packed as usual, I stayed with her, waited for 2 hours, Dr said she got very low blood sugar, she is now stabilized and can discharged. I paid for the bills plus medication, about $150, got a cab and accompany her back. She was extremely thankful and almost couldn't believe when I told her no need to pay me. It was by then 9pm. I was hungry and her stomach was growling too. Although she was paisay, I insisted we makan at the nearby coffeeshop.

We ate, we chatted and i got to know her more. She is an excellent conversationalist, maybe very lau jiao experience to share with young people. She was living alone, as a caretaker for her friend's house. Her friend lives overseas, come back once a while. Her 3 daughters have their own family and hardly visit her. She is a divorcee, works as a part time cashier. Not satisfied with her life and found it hard to kick off her gambling and drinking habit.... After the meal, she requested that i be a good man all the way and buy her a packet of rice and a can of chai sin so she can cook porridge to last another week, and if possible, also buy her a can of calsberg and a packet of cigrette! LOL.

I felt confused liao, having spent close to $200 in an evening to help an aunty in need and now she like treating me like I am her MP. Anyway, we went to NTUC, bought all the necessities and i walked her home right to her unit, cos i told i am curious how her unit look like cos i was also actively looking for a unit in that estate

She invited me into her 3 room flat, living room quite empty, a table and a TV. I was sweating like a pig, she apologised, open the main door, on the fan to cool me down, ask me to put down my bag and sit down with her on the cool ceramic floor. Then..... She took a tissue, lean over and wipe the sweat on my forehead. I tell you because her shirt is too loose, I can see inside her black bra and her cleavage. She is quite slim for her age.

She kept thanking heaven that she met a young man today otherwise she might be dead. I didn’t want to go too far, i wasn’t horny also, but i asked her asked if i can hug her? She asked me to stand up, she didnt hug me, but asked me point blank in hokkien whether i want her to 'Gam Lan Jiao'

If yes, maybe can give her some money. I duno how to react. I just smiled, say nvm and left. I was rather confused by the whole drama that took place that evening, like a weird dream. The following day, she SMS me, said can come to her place to accompany her, but must her $150 for a haircut and buy some cigarettes.

I blocked her number and carry on with life. The End.

Leave me a comment if you have similar experience
Old 13-11-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

qill438 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice experience!!
Old 13-11-2016, 03:25 PM
Samster

Ambrosio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more
Old 15-11-2016, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Welcome back brother...
Please extend to 20 years series
Hehe

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 15-11-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster

commerxial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here!!
Old 15-11-2016, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
vigil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 15-11-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 8
bfacefarter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbfacefarter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbfacefarter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping here too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1