The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 19-06-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
adriantanmj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Had an appointment with Celeste from Wonderland last week.

Look: 7/10
Kiss: 8/10
Body: 8/10 tall, a little fat at tummy and thigh area. Still considered slim. Very smooth boobs.

She has the school girl look. Quite cute when she speaks. A nice girl to spend time with.
Old 19-06-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Onion is Cool - loads of Potential

Who zap me when I am writing the FR from my view? Who is the one said I’m clone? Show yourself.
Old 19-06-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Onion is Cool - loads of Potential

It’s ok. Continue to zap.just show u hv no balls. Hiding behind ur computer screen zapping. Continue, no harm done.
Old 19-06-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 20
yahrite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onion View Post
Booked an appointment with Celeste from Wonderland 2 weeks ago.

One of the prettiest Ang Mo. Good height. Almost perfect figure. Nice long hair. Good attitude. You can’t complain a combination of good look and perfect figure.

Almost a perfect date.
I met her too and believe what you said. Good attitude too but if only she is local Chinese.

Everyone are entitled to their view I guess.

If we believe then maybe can try it out, if don’t believe just read and take it as a pinch of salt.

Sgbabe , sammybabe and others have lovely girls too.

Let’s share , let’s make love not war ��

Last edited by yahrite; 19-06-2019 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Pinch of salt sorry typo
Old 19-06-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
icyboy771z is Cool - loads of Potential

Any ah lian type, below 25 one can recommend?
Old 19-06-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ck0111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How are giorgio girls anyone try?
Old 20-06-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Souji117 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Visited Camy from Girl Generation several times already. She is classy and elegant and carries herself well. She definitely has the looks that reminds you of those gorgeous ols you always admire at work. Good in bed and has a gorgeous body. She will always do her best to make it an enjoyable session. Will definitely rtf.
Old 24-06-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
YangGuoBuShiWo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

crystal. nuff said
Old 24-06-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 15
killu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

MICHELLE previously from butterflybabes. anyone knows where is she now ? is she with any other stables ? miss her so much man. sex bunny
Old 25-06-2019, 05:02 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute

So Long no see Havana slicks , retired Liao?
Old 25-06-2019, 05:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
So Long no see Havana slicks , retired Liao?
still here bro lol...
Old 25-06-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
still here bro lol...
Bro, thought you are whipped so badly on your ass and abused anally that you got to lie on your stomach for weeks.
Old 25-06-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
still here bro lol...
Hey!!
How have you been?
Old 25-06-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
WonderLands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriantanmj View Post
Had an appointment with Celeste from Wonderland last week.

Look: 7/10
Kiss: 8/10
Body: 8/10 tall, a little fat at tummy and thigh area. Still considered slim. Very smooth boobs.

She has the school girl look. Quite cute when she speaks. A nice girl to spend time with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenOpps View Post
Managed to book her ytd night and was pleasantly surprised to see a Long hair and fair skin lady wearing heels walking toward me.we check in together and straight away take off everything and went in to the bathroom and shower together .while bathing and showering each other I am kissing and fingering her at the same time.she moan like a AV model.after washing off and we went into action on bed.she is very good at sucking for like 15 min non stop.we tried all position and she is very horny a lot of water.after all she is Very friendly and accommodating during the entire session with small talks to break the ice.

Looks: 8/10 (Cute cute face with a slight teh voice)
Boobs: C (Just nice to grab)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (know where to lick and suck, still reminiscing abt it now LOL)
FJ: 8.5/10 (opens to all position)
GFE: 9/10 (Make me feel like I am in love when in school time )
RTF: Sure
Quote:
Met up with Abby 2 weeks back. Arrangement was easy. Abby abit late but definitely worth the wait.

Look : Can’t give any points. Just the prettiest I have met. Definitely will take another look on the street.
Figure : Good enough.
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10
GFE : one of the best for this kind of look
Overall : Hv to wait for enough vit M to rtf.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguelaraho View Post
Celeste of Wonderland

https://sg-wonderland.tumblr.com/pos...-celeste-is-an

Have to post an FR for her but not sure where to considering she’s not local. But seeing that Wonderlands is mainly Dome L locals I’ll put it up here for bros who’s looking to try their ladies.

Always wanted to try a Wonderland girl, and decided to take the plunge on Celeste who I was told is currently pursuing her studies here.

Smoking hot body, slim and tall with the most beautiful pair of D tits I’ve seen. Compliant with different positions. Not commando type but for a young lady in her 20s she is very good in bed. Felt like a hookup after a night at the club. One of the better if not best sessions ever with a FL from a Dome L stable. Only downside is her rate, but well worth it if you are willing to splash out the cash.

Highly recommend if you’re looking for a young foreign student, but don’t want to go for the Dome 3 euro FLs.

RTF: will definitely see her again soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by leds2000 View Post
Just had an appt with Celeste from Wonderland. She is by far the best I've had for a long time, maybe in years. Too bad she's not local and price is a little steep. Totally my type.

Body: 9/10 slim waist, big melons, alluring thigh gap. Model class.
Boobs: C to D natural goodness
BBBJ: Comfortable
FJ: Just like a gnd gf, she enjoyed it
Looks: 8/10 pretty, exotic
GFE: 10/10 as above
RTF: Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steller View Post
Lady #9
Date of Bonk: 28th Jan to 3rd Feb
Cum extracted by Danell
Nationality: SG Chinese
Relationship: FL (Wonderland)

"This is the best local FL I've tried in 2019 Her body is so tight. Needless to say, we had a wild time together. Unload my sick cum deep inside her in deep missionary. Gal is accommodating enough to let my cock turn soft (about 2 mins) first before slowly removing it from her cunt. Went home a happy man."
Quote:
Originally Posted by wufan4499 View Post
Booked The influencer from Wonderlands Sis. Tried a few girls from her and the experience was good so when she intro The influencer i decided to book her.

Went ahead to the location to get my room first but a girl at the lobby caught my attention, damn pretty. Went up to my room and Wonderland Sis informed me that The influencer is coming up. Opened the door, i welcomed her with a smile, coz it's the girl that caught my attention.

Had some small talks to break the ice and we had our shower. Proceeded to action on the bed (will not talk much about this, u have to experience it yourself).

Her looks are definitely highly above average and i truly enjoyed every moments with her. Had already RTF for a 2nd time and will continue to do so.
Quote:
Met with Wonderland’s influencer FL (not listed on SBF but kindly contact Wonderland sis for hookup)

Waited patiently in the room for her but didn’t have to wait long as she came right on time. Dressed in a pretty sundress which accentuated her exotic yet local girl looks. One thing that stood out for me throughout the session was her GFE. Did not take much to break the ice between us. She proceed to freshen up while i warmed the bed. Was really surprising how she was so naturally conversational throughout the session. I won’t go into the details.

Overall had a very pleasant time and did not want her to leave when it came down to it.

Did not think of writing FR as she don’t have a listing in the forum but Wonderland sis gave the green light to share my experience.

Rtf: definitely, when i have the funds
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwhy View Post
As promised
Fr on The influancer of wonderland
This is an unbiased review and all the feelings can defer

Looks: 8. She has a mixed bood look. Pretty but some would consider not chinese. But this exotic look will also likely be the reason why she is an instagrammer.
Body: 7.5. Slight baby fats but still very sexy. Not the totally slim type

Services is good as she is very obedient and horny. Was kissing her all over and she kept moaning for me to enter her. Good.

Price is slightly on the high side but for such quality yes maybe.

Rtf maybe. But i wanna try another wonderland girl first
Quote:
Originally Posted by suede1979 View Post
Found myself to be an ‘invited member’ by Wonderland. I think it’s because I booked an expensive gal from a related stable before, and so Wonderland will send me pics/stats of their premium gals from time to time.
Had my eye on one Sherry for a Long time. Tried to book once but she was apparently code red at the last minute. Her pic is highly appealing to me, with a sexy face and busty body. Also 1.65cm according to okt.

In real life, she was more GND in nature. Sherry likes to take the session slow and plenty of chat to warm up. We then engaged in one of my longest frenching session (really Long!) before I strip her top off. Guess she likes to have a love making session rather than a HC full service to the guy.

As I was sucking her soft tits, she kept pulling me up to French and French. Finally I flip over and she started to bbbj. The whole mood was really comfy And i felt the urge to cum. Being gentleman (ahem) I motioned to her rather than shooting a full load into her mouth. And all this happened even before she stripped out of her la senza undies!

Rtf: certainly I will, as I rate her in same cat as butterfly Rebecca, sg babe Val and Armani Cindy. My personal view!

Quote:
Overdue FR for Abby from Wonderland

https://sg-wonderland.tumblr.com/pos...bby-a-japanese

Met this lady last week. Apparently is mixed Jap and local according to agent. Open the door and she came in dressed in OL short skirt w blouse unbuttoned at top. Tease. Mid-twenties maybe? Looks local but with slight exotic facial features. Don’t expect a slim petite model though. Body-wise she has some meat on her and I usually will reject as slim petite is my type. I didn’t cause something about her looks that made me want her. Stared at her alluring eyes and facial expressions throughout the deed. Finished quicker than usual. Unexpected.

Wonderland’s ladies has always left me satisfied and I wasn’t let down this time. All of them got this local GFE vibe that i favour highly when cheonging. Highly recommend for bros who go for OLs. Now that I think of it, she does look like one of my HR colleagues at work.
Quote:
Booked an appointment with Celeste from Wonderland 2 weeks ago.

One of the prettiest Ang Mo. Good height. Almost perfect figure. Nice long hair. Good attitude. You can’t complain a combination of good look and perfect figure.

Almost a perfect date.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post
Met with Elly from Wonderland recently. It was a long time coming after a few missed opportunities over the last few months. But all I can say is that good things are truly worth waiting for.

She is slight in build, having dieted to be in shape for her recent beauty pageant... But once the clothes came off, I was greeted with a super sexy young girl with C cuppers and an attitude which was totally aimed at pleasing me.

I won't go into the details of what went on between the sheets - let's just say I left a very satisfied customer who can't wait to see her again. Thanks Wonderland sis for the arrangement

P/S: the pix of Elly on the Wonderland tumblr site are legit her!

thank you to everyone who book and support =)

sorry everyone we don't keep review so repost over here.

Last edited by WonderLands; 05-08-2019 at 04:47 PM.
Old 25-06-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Bro, thought you are whipped so badly on your ass and abused anally that you got to lie on your stomach for weeks.
haha yes i was thoroughly used and abused but luckily still alive...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1