The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2018, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1429 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchucky View Post
Bro, can provide the contact too? 🙏.
Please up me bro, then I’ll send you
Old 11-05-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of
Re: Condom Induced Erectile Dysfunction

Treasured SYT returned to home country.

Decided to search for different excitement, and managed to convince myself to try authentic prostate massage.

Visit post history for FR, but I do recommend bros to at least experience it once - it was a surprising experience to say the least.

Any suggestions for more thrills to go for? Haha.
Old 11-05-2018, 07:35 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

good share brother...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 11-05-2018, 07:40 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

I just restarted my routine

So a post 40s man whose just trying to keep things working and look good enough for the ladies, and avoid prostate cancer

My workout

1. Jelqing with Leech Oil for length and thickness
2. Kegels for prostate and strength
3. Revo Penis Pump for length and thickness
4. Tongkat ali self brewed + coffee for libido

Previously tried Juageng with a few ladies from JB near Taman Pelangi to the famous one in Singapore YF. Very different.

Recommended reading
Qigong Empowerment
SECRETS OF SEXUAL ECSTASY

its true that too much sex or masturbation weakens the erection

I had a Miss Brisbane as a gf, she was damn hot but I never got it hard with her, enough for sex but I couldn't get it rock hard. Thought I was the problem but with other girls and ONS, rock hard.
I realise that I was masturbating too much when she wasnt around and banging her when she was, so like daily sometimes a few times a day

I tried once to abstain for 2 weeks and another time 1 month. It was so rock hard that it felt like soldiers were spilling out of everywhere being pent up..
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 11-05-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Ddog hard tail erection 24/7 like teens due to
1. Weight Exercise (with bodybuilding supplement like creatine, tribulous, saw palmetto, ZMA, etc)
2. VitriX

after 7months, tail hard like nails at will, went overseas bonk 2-3 gals daily, and lasted v long until gal cum and cum on Ddog 001 Okamoto (tight for big tail but highly pleasurable if right lady nice pussycat) . Used to be limp, weak, so bros no energy no despair. Live healthy lifestyle, supplements works like day and night so get it.

Trick is: Up Testerone the essence of man. Ddog workout until 8pack also helps get more chic...
Old 11-05-2018, 07:48 PM
Warriors of the Deep

yes agreed. exercise is very important

I run, do body weight exercises and qigong.

might be useful for my sex life, but it first helps get girls interested by having a decent body
Old 12-05-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
it first helps get girls interested by having a decent body
Thanks bro for the amazing comment - looks like I have time to enjoy still heh heh heh
Old 12-05-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
Ddog hard tail erection 24/7 like teens.
Damn, that's a lot of dedication and supplements - you go get 'em, doggy
Old 26-05-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

Let myself go after the turn of the new year, and when my JG lady stopped for awhile I totally lost all my gains. My bodyweight shot up and had issues in the bedroom again :/

JG lady came back recently, and I have decided to take on some supplements as well (not from the forums - bought in Chinatown) , made locally in Singapore.

It has been a month plus and I am finally waking up with morning wood again

Wishing all bros luck in pursuing the girl(s) of their dreams!
Old 28-05-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Kiske deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are you able to share or pm your JG contact?
Much appreciated
Old 03-12-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Liquid888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can kindly share contact too? Thanks!
Old 03-12-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
batk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can you share the contacts of the Juagen lady? Thanks.
Old 03-12-2019, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 9
meowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, can share the contact of juagen lady and damage? Thanks
Old 03-03-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by makeyouhappy View Post
Let myself go after the turn of the new year, and when my JG lady stopped for awhile I totally lost all my gains. My bodyweight shot up and had issues in the bedroom again :/

JG lady came back recently, and I have decided to take on some supplements as well (not from the forums - bought in Chinatown) , made locally in Singapore.

It has been a month plus and I am finally waking up with morning wood again

Wishing all bros luck in pursuing the girl(s) of their dreams!
Any update on this issues u r having over the past year. I read with interest on your journey. I'm in my 40s only being able to sustain max 20 mins on average 15 mins maybe on most sessions. Max a week 6 to 7 times bonking and within a 24 hour period max max is 2 to 3 times but that will take the wind outta my sails and recovery is painful. Only during this ageing process I became a little sensitive to CD and may go soft on using one...
Meaning I would ather go raw to feel more sentivity

unlike last time can do many times a day... And can easily sustain half hour to an hour when young
Ageing is a shitty process

I agree constant practice reducing pcc and training the mind and having a great partner works better for men's libido
Old 03-03-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1086 / Power: 15
sonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud of

exercise is real..

it will make your kkj more powerful...

nothing else matter.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1