The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Chapter 4)

“Hei, you ok or not?” I l looked up to the sun shining so bright as if it was meant to burn me to ashes. My friend was just beside me as he patted my shoulders. I smiled probably because I did not have a great sleep. “Last night play until too shiok right? How many shots?” He laughs. I recalled last night we visited a special joint only by invitation. The girls were good. That contributed to my bad sleep. I smiled not knowing what to say. We pick up our bloody rifle and backpack as we continue towards the station to start our duty cycle. Damn bloody NS. Those were the time.

I looked along the bridge by the water and notice others from my platoon already getting onto the watercraft. I guess we were so slow we probably by boarding last and indeed we were as the men all moved towards a rather stupid coast assault wargame which I couldn’t care less. As my friend was boarding the tiny boat, the boat started to slips away and he panicked no doubt, quickly trying to grab hold to his rifle for the fear of dropping it into the sea while I rushed to assist. But unseen to all of us was a big wave coming from other crafts and he lost his balance. With a big splash I fear the worse had happened. Men overboard. On a day I was the worse prepared for.

I did not know if this is what you call bravery or plain stupidity. I quickly dropped all my gear and threw my rifle onto the deck as I leap towards the water. There was nobody else, the rest of them were on the boat and as com I was to be the last to board. I catch a glimpse of my friend before he was swallowed whole by the wave. His gear was probably dragging him down along with his wet uniform which doesn’t help in swimming. I dived, pushing my body down under the wave. It was actually dangerous to be honest, from nature as well as the boats and their propeller. But I just acted on instinct. I know if I did not do something, he could be gone within seconds under his weight and the current below.

I pushed myself so hard I could feel my lung burst. Almost anyway. With my last gasp of air I managed to grab hold of him on his collar and I could see his eyes in relief for a brief seconds before it closed as he lost conscience. With all my strength I dragged his heavy body up to the surface and the rest I was not too sure how it happened but we were on the deck again, fully soaked. That day was what made our friendship close. And which lead to my visit in Taiwan eventually.

After he regain conscience, he told me he owe me. Big time. Everything he will archive in the future, he would share with me like brothers. I actually felt bad because despite he being truth to his words, I did not do much for him and definitely not the brother he claimed me to be. Eventually due to work and all, we talked and met less then one day he told me he was moving over to Taiwan and I had not heard since.

Why did that scene appeared again to me. I woke up and rubbed my eyes as Nelly came over to me and playfully blow a soft puff of air onto my face. I realized it was a dream, but it was still so real as if it only happened yesterday. And now I can only see he picture of my dear friend on the altar as soft chants surrounds the hall. I was actually really lost when I was dragged back to reality.

Nelly looked at me and smiles as she pulled Grace from behind her, in a rather plain but Grace was all blushing shy as she was pushed in front of me. “So are we ready for a striptease?” Nelly laughs as Rachel walked into the hall slowly and silently, without any emotion on her face.
Old 15-01-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Normally the striptease would be performed to attract crowds so to make the funeral seems some what festive, but obviously Grace is not going to do that for us. It would be a small limited crowd. In fact, she started to set up towels surrounding the coffin but I insisted that she at least allow the few of us present see it all in full glory. Nelly helped of course as she pulls down some of the towel.

Nelly gave her some encouragement and I whispered softly that I would reward her after she is done only make her feel more shy and she was blushing red hot like lantern chilly before she could even started. I looked at Rachel to signal her to help. Afterall, this is for her dear husband is it not. Or really more to satisfy my cruel fetish, I do not know. Rachel finally spoke and comforted her as she slides her top over her shoulder Grace began to dance, spiraling around the coffin along with the weird enchanted music which I do not know who had put on.

Grace begin to unbutton her top from the first button and we all sat down watching in silent. I do not want to spook this but I feel I was hardly aroused as I notice the incense around seems to spiraled in weird formation without the help of the nearby wind. Could it be that my friend is really back enjoying this? As I lost myself in thought, Grace had unbutton down another and we can all see the top of her lacey yellow bra. I must admit I couldn’t watch to see her naked.

I notice Rachel seems a bit more happy, maybe after all, the guest had provided some form of comfort for her late husband. I guess in a way I did some good finally. Rachel noticed me looking at her and I gave her one naughty wink with her hissing back in silent. I guess she must had noticed that I was hinting at her naked body instead of Grace’s. But I must admit I do enjoy the both of them, maybe equally. As Grace swings around, she playfully switched the playbook and begin to bent down, her butts facing us as she unbutton the top button on her blouse Her yellow panty was immediately visible. I almost whistled, but I just recalled that I am at a funeral and I shouldn’t.

“She is quite a beauty right, my friend?” I whispered silently. “I hope you will enjoy this…” I talked softly to the thin air and I noticed that even in such erotism, I am not hard at all.
Old 15-01-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
Dembele deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support!!
Old 13-02-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light
Wah liew I'm still reading unfinished story
Old 22-02-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

Not sure if I am suppose to enjoy the soft laces on her yellow undergarments or the fact that she has deep curves both on her butts as well as between her breasts. I wish I had touched and enjoyed it more while I had the chance but apparently I can not at this point of time. As Grace swings her butts almost like she got a tail right in between, the soft fragrance of her perfume is blown onto my face mixed together into the mysterious hints of the incense burning nearby. It just create a type of strange dark seduction that I had never experience before.

While lost in the time of the magical rhythm she dances to, Grace had totally unbuttoned her top and with the shirt wide open, she was flashing her tits to the coffin, but still covered in her yellow bra. I hinted at her to undo that and she cut me back sharply with her looks while she gently unhooked her back strap so skillfully I almost thought she was a professional. It only took that few seconds and her tits was hanging and swinging all around the coffin as she was twirling, dancing surrounding it. I told myself that is probably something my dear friend would had enjoyed very much in life and now I hope in his death as well. Grace pull the bra from under her shirt and throws it off to the ground as Nelly picked it up to get it out of the way, but naturally passed it to me. I could only hold on to it, but I can tell Rachel is not entirely pleased with my action.

Grace swings and spreads her legs wide, tempting everyone with her pussy almost visible from the soft fabric of her lacey panties. She rubbed it in strong seduction as she tip toes around the scene, I could almost smell the sweet nectar of her sacred hole. She kept on dancing around and I could tell most of us enjoyed it, even Rachel. Grace’s tits is perfect, almost like a pair full blossom peaches with soft brown nipples that make you want to take a hard suck from it. I almost felt I was hard, but I thought it would be rather weird and embarrassing at that moment of time, so I looked away a bit to try to distract myself. Grace must had notice that and she swing towards me with her tits, done deliberately almost as if she was tempting me to fuck her. She winks and licks her tongue as she danced by. I would only follow my instinct and allow my eyes to follow her pair of heavenly knockers.
Old 22-02-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
camhurder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story and will support, thanks TS
Old 24-02-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

The dance was timeless. To some of us anyway, but Nelly is obviously not the patience type. She stood up and gave Grace a nice hug as she pull down her panties and giggles playfully. I looked at her, kind of displease at the fact that she is disturbing the flow of the dance, but I did not see any other disapproval from the rest so I guess nobody else is complaining. Grace stepped out of her tangling panties and throw it onto the coffin as she smiles and leap around fully naked.

I couldn’t say I was not turned on. I saw a new side of Grace which I had not seen before and it was both artistic and erotic at the same time. On one hand, I feel I wanted to be inside her so much but yet I feel I did not want to disrupt her flow of display of her perfectly shaped curves from top to bottom. I sit back, no longer able to hide my glance from her as I was led into a dream like state with her fluid trance of motion. I must admit, that was one of the best stripteases I had seen before.

Time flew by and suddenly I was pulled back into reality as the music stop and I realized Grace had already finished and was pulling up her bra to fit her oversized blossom as everyone claps, silently soft though. I guess it was an amazing performance and I can tell that even Rachel is pleased. We all got and and I gave Grace a nice thumbs up gesture as she put on her clothes and start moving back to her room with Nelly. Everyone went on with theirs own stuff as the curtain is unveiled. All, except Rachel. I could see tears in her eyes. I walked over and gave her a soft pat on her shoulders.

“Are you alright?” Rachel wiped her tears and smiled, forcefully. “I need some time alone… If you do not mind.” I was surprised that all of a sudden she become so emotional. I guess that could had been the magic in the dance. I nodded silently as I stepped out of the hall into the study so that I can analyze and recollect everything that had happened.

Then I also remember the letter that Rachel had passed me earlier on. Maybe this is the time for that.
Old 24-02-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
CameIntoContact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, thanks bro
Old 12-04-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

I sat down on the table and I can’t help notice the half opened packet of cigarette still on the table. It’s going to kill you someday… I once told him. Well, what the fuck anyway now. I pulled out a stick and as soft as it is now due to moisture, I guess I could give a damn. I lighted it with the lighter and given it a puff before I almost cough. What the fuck had he been smoking. I took another and watched the smoke rises slowly like the dance of a dragon towards the tall ceiling, something I was pretty envy of. My mind floats into all sort of thought as I reached my hand into my pocket and pulled out the letter Rachel gave me earlier.

I opened the letter and it was written by my friend as I suspected. I thought he had already told me all he needed to, take over the hotel, take care of Rachel. I wonder what else would there be for me. More insidious instructions? Slow I begin to run though the letter which was written in Traditional Chinese and here is the as best as I can translating it.

“I supposed by the time you get this letter from Rachel, you had been quite close to her indeed. I had prepared this letter just in case you had progressed to this stage. I do not blame you and in fact I was hoping you would grow close to her like I did. Rachel had been through a lot. And I mean a lot. Depending on how much you know by now. You could ask her if you like and I had prepared her in my dying bed to open up to you.

I know the request of taking over the hotel came too sudden, but I did not have time to really prepare you for this. Moreover I would rather you be the one to take it over. Do not worry about the administration, just stay a bit in Taiwan and because you will legally inherit the hotel, it will not be hard for you to get residency or citizenship. It would be something I hope to at least give you.

I need to ask you for another favor. It is about Rachel. I could not trust her to anyone else. Not her family or my family. I suspect they did not even turn up for my funeral. Am I right? I want to entrust Rachel to you. As you wife or if you are not comfortable enough, take her as your servant or something lower. I had convince her that she can trust you and put her life into your hands. Because she would be alone after this, I really hope you would accept this and keep her with you. I do not know if you are married now, which I hope not. Forgive me for my selfishness.

Do consider. I supposed you had also discovered Rachel’s need. Even if it is just for that I hope you can stay and take care of her.”
Old 12-04-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
kameoka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting story bro, waiting for more updates
Old 06-05-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

The letter was very heavy. I was not ready for all these. But I guess I could have saw it coming. It was just that I did not want to face it. Taking over is not just the business, it is everything inside it too. It is actually pretty alright as I am really fond of Rachel, not just about sex. She is an attractive woman in both her looks and her character. Afterall, my friend had great taste. But I still had a girlfriend then. And friends and family back home. What will that mean if I “take over” Rachel? Will she come back with me? Unlikely, so it does mean I will have to move over to Taiwan? So many questions are giving me a split headache.

I took a deep breathe and kept the letter. I can’t unread this, so I know I will have to come to a decision by the end of all these. I think it is time for another cigar as I pull out the sacred collection of my friend and pour myself some of the fine red wine from the display. Maybe its just an excuse but I feel I really needed that.

The Japanese door slides open all a sudden and I saw Nelly’s head pop in from the side almost like a ghost. “Hi there… Good stuff not sharing?” I smiled and as she pops in, I pressed the cigar onto her lips. She took a puff and blows a ring into the air playfully. I smiled at her wondering how she could keep up all her cheerfulness all the time.

“Hei, you wanna come over and play a game with us?” She asked still smiling but I cant tell there is something evil in the lurking. “Nah… You girls go ahead…” But before I could finished, she dragged me by my arm. I put the cigar into my mouth, holding it while I grab the bottle of great wine as I was pulled out into the corridor.

“Slow down Nelly..” As I was dragged out, I could see Rachel walking down the hallway towards the kitchen area. “Shhh…. Quiet quiet!” I pinch Nelly on her hand and she sticks out her tongue as we sneaked down the corridor like a pair of mouse before we slipped into the girl’s room.

It was about 3pm in the late afternoon, but what I did not realized was I was going to be playing a really dangerous game with them.
Old 06-05-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Thisen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, loving it!
Old 07-05-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

I entered the room and discovered Grace is half naked sitting by the table as Nelly dragged me in. “Told ya I could get him to play!” Nelly cried in triumphant. Grace look down in a little shy moments but was not too long before I could see the smile on her face, the delight that I was pulled into the game. I sit down on one of the sides of the square table along with Nelly and Grace and looked at a few flipped over cards on the table.

“So what you are girls playing? I hope its not gambling…. Oh but strip poker would be fun!” I laughed. Nelly rolled her eyes and choked at the idea of strip poker. “Nah that is for little girls! This is even better than strip poker! It’s the King’s game!” She laughs. I scratched my head a little but I barely remember the game I used to played with my Japanese friends. Basically, a way to decide who is King is conducted each round and he would give a command that nobody else can refused. It could be a question or an action. I recalled it got quite hot and heart racing each time, especially after some liquor and body baring.

“Haha!” I laughed and now I understood why Grace is half naked. These girls are just crazy. How I wished my girlfriend was half as mad as them. Nelly then explained that we would simply just draw cards from the deck to decide who is King. That certainly sounded simple. I guess this is my chance to make some of the things I always wanted happen and also get to know the girls better.

It did not need much warm up and we are starting on the game. I was lucky and I got King on the first draw. “Let’s start with something simple!” I grinned with an evil intend. Nelly was looking nervous wondering what sort of bad idea I have and I was getting thrilled just by that. But I wanted to see how far they could go.

“Hmmph. I want Nelly to slap Grace’s tits!” I smiled. Grace blushed so hard and her mouth flipped in protest. “Ah, I thought what! That is easy!” Nelly jumped out from her seat and lifted Grace’s half exposed breasts and gave them a good slap across. Grace moaned softly with surprise and lowered her head. “You are so bad!” She snapped at me. “why am I always getting bullied?” We all laughed and this was a simple but interesting game going on. It was more than obvious that we had forgotten all about the funeral going on out in the hall…
Old 08-05-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
benhang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really nice story, please continue TS
Old 09-05-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1