The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
smoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: wife and mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan1999 View Post
Hi Smoker
Heard your story and it remind me of mine.
I have been through all these more then 10 year ago.
I agreed with some bro said, own it up like a man. That is the best solution!
Have a good heart to heart talk with your wife.
For the children sake, i believe she will forgive you. Everyone deserve a second chance.
It might be tough starting but slowly your wife will understand if you really put in effort to chance.
Yes bro.. i agree and also think to own up...
Every wife is different... your wife forgiven u i supposed...
But knowing my wife, she wont forgive me and may take this opportunity to divorce with compensation...

I ok if she wants to divorce as ultimately, it was my fault...

But i just can bear my kids to suffer because of my mistake.... i will live to regret...
Old 27-02-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

smoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
I don't really agree with the part about own up and talk to your wife.....to each his own.....his wife may not forgive him.....I think smoker knows his wife best.....he should think through first...

I mean whatever course he takes, there is a chance that his wife will leave him, as long as he is clear about that then I think he will have peace of mind.
Yes bro.. u know what i worry most....
And i think a lot before sharing here for solution...
Old 27-02-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 7
limpeh18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I do agree with talking with your wife. But you have to be crystal clear in your preparation mentally and physically. Try getting your kids to your parents place or hers. Then when getting to the talk.. remember that you have learnt your mistake. So you are willing to face the consequences of hers.. heartbreak of hers leading to her crying and Cold shoulder treatment. Then you have to win her heart back. Woman loves the truth despite their nature..
By saying the truth.. and then wining her heart back..and im saying like those days what you would do to court her.. that type of winning her heart... This way, even ur mistress say anything.. it wouldnt really affect her nor you.

Good luck bro. Its a mountain for you to climb. But at the peak.. your family is waiting.. i do hope the best for you.
Old 27-02-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by limpeh18 View Post
I do agree with talking with your wife. But you have to be crystal clear in your preparation mentally and physically. Try getting your kids to your parents place or hers. Then when getting to the talk.. remember that you have learnt your mistake. So you are willing to face the consequences of hers.. heartbreak of hers leading to her crying and Cold shoulder treatment. Then you have to win her heart back. Woman loves the truth despite their nature..
By saying the truth.. and then wining her heart back..and im saying like those days what you would do to court her.. that type of winning her heart... This way, even ur mistress say anything.. it wouldnt really affect her nor you.

Good luck bro. Its a mountain for you to climb. But at the peak.. your family is waiting.. i do hope the best for you.
Thank you bro..
That is the challenge and can't afford to lose.... losing will mean end of everything.....

Thank you bro......
Old 27-02-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
I don't really agree with the part about own up and talk to your wife.....to each his own.....his wife may not forgive him.....I think smoker knows his wife best.....he should think through first...

I mean whatever course he takes, there is a chance that his wife will leave him, as long as he is clear about that then I think he will have peace of mind.
Normally I would agree with that, which is ending it without his wife ever finding out.

Problem is that his mistress is now escalating things, she is no longer willing to be number two. And if she really goes all out dead rabbit in pot on he and his family, it will be much worse when his wife finds out from her, and not from him.

Now I see where he is coming from, and I know that it feels like the walls closing in on him.

Got money to see a lawyer? Go see one to discuss worst case scenarios. I have one to recommend, very decent fellow. Initial consult won’t kill you.

At this point, I do think telling the wife is the only possible course of action. Then the mistress will have no leverage over him anymore. But as you said, prepare for the worst. It really has come to that.

But even if it comes to pass, life goes on. It always does.
Old 27-02-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Normally I would agree with that, which is ending it without his wife ever finding out.

Problem is that his mistress is now escalating things, she is no longer willing to be number two. And if she really goes all out dead rabbit in pot on he and his family, it will be much worse when his wife finds out from her, and not from him.

Now I see where he is coming from, and I know that it feels like the walls closing in on him.

Got money to see a lawyer? Go see one to discuss worst case scenarios. I have one to recommend, very decent fellow. Initial consult won’t kill you.

At this point, I do think telling the wife is the only possible course of action. Then the mistress will have no leverage over him anymore. But as you said, prepare for the worst. It really has come to that.

But even if it comes to pass, life goes on. It always does.

See lawyer for? Divorce case?

Haizzzzzz......
Old 28-02-2019, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoker View Post
Hi bros... i in deep shit now and need kind expertise.
I am married with 3 kids... and met a gal 5 years younger.
She knew i have my family and we go out together and have plenty sex, as my wife seldom gives me...

Now that i want to end this relationship with her as i realised how much i love my family after my parent passed away.... i don't want my family to break up because of her... and i wish to end this..

I talked nicely to her but she refuses to let go...
She said she will let go if she approach my wife and tell her all about us having sex and etc.... i told her to pls let me go and we end peacefully but she refuses and keeps threatening me..

I am really lost.... i can't afford to lose my family... i really want to get rid of her... i know it was my fault.. but i can't tell my wife this... she sure will file for divorce... my kids are innocent... i do not wish them to suffer because of this stupid fault of mine..

Can any kind bros pls help and advice me what to do?

I don't know who to turn to and ask... i am living day by day in hell...
Sometime i just wish to end my life and die... but my loans will be burden to my family... i don't want them to suffer because of my wrong doing

Thank you bros...
TS, your mistress is too selfish and more likely to be drama queen. Since you are married, you should have made clear to her from start that you are not planning to marry her or divorce your wife for her sake.

You can sound her out by asking her good questions: would you like it if a woman of your type keeps threatening and harassing your hubby daily in order of making him to be with her? Or how do you feel if your dad is forced to divorce your mum for the sake of his mistress who has as same mindset and personality as yours? You need to think of good questions that can knock some senses into her. Think she lost her sane.

Good luck to you on solving your problem!
Old 28-02-2019, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
It is not so easy to break once fallen in love. I think she also understands that nothing would come out from this relationship as well, and she is also struggling to deal with her feelings as well, just that the heart has taken over the rational thinking. I know this is not ‘correct’ to continue the relationship with her, since this is unfair to your family and you are breaking your promise to your dad who had passed on.
With all that aside, could you just please cool down and think about it. You said you love her and she loves you, believe she had made her sacrifices for you as well. Please do let her know that you still cherish her. You have been together with her for quite some time already, taking more time to resolve this matter would not create further damages right?
I have my fair share of falling in love with married men, it is not easy for a woman to share his man. I don’t encourage you to carry on the relationship with her, but take your time, don’t need to be harsh. I don’t think she has the intention of breaking up your family, she just cannot help it being in love with you. You will be frustrated from the threats and tantrums, but try to understand why she had to resort to this, she is human too. I cannot give you solutions, as everyone is different, all I can say, cool down, cherish your love with her, take your time to learn and understand her, and slowly both of you would be able to work out a solution. Lastly, just don’t give up, life has it’s challenges, you can be angry, negative, frustrated, but you just have to face it, don’t regret over whatever decisions you’d made and keep moving on with life.
Falling in love with married men is a big no no!
Old 28-02-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLovesMe View Post
TS, your mistress is too selfish and more likely to be drama queen. Since you are married, you should have made clear to her from start that you are not planning to marry her or divorce your wife for her sake.

You can sound her out by asking her good questions: would you like it if a woman of your type keeps threatening and harassing your hubby daily in order of making him to be with her? Or how do you feel if your dad is forced to divorce your mum for the sake of his mistress who has as same mindset and personality as yours? You need to think of good questions that can knock some senses into her. Think she lost her sane.

Good luck to you on solving your problem!
Yes bro.. i told her before and she knows when we started...
I already told her these, including kids are innocent, karma, etc...
Her mum passed away long ago and she completely doesnt care..
She has full of hatred for my wife and just doesnt want me to treat her / them well...
This is insane...... really crazy.....
Old 28-02-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
alan1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, ya my wife did forgave me and we moved on.
Life after that is not the same anymore. You have to be mental ready.

In the end, i still left her due to too many metal torture which i almost went crazy.
Now in Vietnam for the last 10 years.

I felt i did the right choice to be honest with her. In the end, it might not worked out well but at least i made a mistake, i tried to correct it and came honest with it.

Good luck to you....
Old 28-02-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan1999 View Post
Bro, ya my wife did forgave me and we moved on.
Life after that is not the same anymore. You have to be mental ready.

In the end, i still left her due to too many metal torture which i almost went crazy.
Now in Vietnam for the last 10 years.

I felt i did the right choice to be honest with her. In the end, it might not worked out well but at least i made a mistake, i tried to correct it and came honest with it.

Good luck to you....
Bro... i supposed you have no kids? I feel if no kids i have no issue...
The fact that i am coward (i admit) and feeling crazy and lost now is mainly of the kids and my wife... if she chooses to leave this family, i really can't manage.......

And i can imagine that.....

Yes, i made a mistake... i wish to come honest with her... but the consequences i cannot manage... to think is already dying, what if really happen???
Old 28-02-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro... i supposed you have no kids? I feel if no kids i have no issue...
The fact that i am coward (i admit) and feeling crazy and lost now is mainly of the kids and my wife... if she chooses to leave this family, i really can't manage.......

And i can imagine that.....

Yes, i made a mistake... i wish to come honest with her... but the consequences i cannot manage... to think is already dying, what if really happen???
bro. i think slowly let the relatshionship die . keep meeting her. but cut down by half. when fuck her. quickly do it and dont' make her climax. or better still be soft like noodle.

when kiss or fuck her scream another girl's name. show her your handphone wechat of all your other exploits with other MLs or FLs. don't talk about your family anymore. just tell her you have lesser time for her.

if she not happy find other man. you are becoming a playboy and tired of her nonsense and mad woman ways.

but you better be careful she carries a scissors or knife with her. don't fall asleep next to her. think she is ready to cut off your didi
Old 28-02-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 7
limpeh18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Thank you bro..
That is the challenge and can't afford to lose.... losing will mean end of everything.....

Thank you bro......

I very much understand the pain and worries to losing everything bro..
But lets face it.. we make a mistake. We own up.
We rectify. But we still have to face the music.
Before that.. try to get hints from your wife. Does she loves you still like how she did when she is about to marry you?
If yes. There is hope. If she says no. Then as much as i dont want to say this but be prepared to lose.

Simply saying.. woman when they like/love a certain man for whatever traits or looks... Whatever that man do... She will be swooning over him. But if she doesnt, she will self declare that man a creep no matter how good that man is towards her. This is the truth bro.

I hope your wife still loves you. And will give u a chance. Hopefully.
Old 01-03-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 15
m0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to behold

maybe u can sweet talk her for now. and get a new place to stay, change ur job if she know where u working and cut all ways of contact after move new place
Old 01-03-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 14
anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!

You will have to let her stick to you if she die die don't want to break up, no choice unless you want to take the risk that she look for your wife.. if I were you, meet up less often and gradually lesser frequency. Take yr time to reply her msg or try to give excuse not to meet up. Do not totally avoid. When meet up, no more lovey dovey words and no need to be nice to her. No need to be nasty or angry, just be cold and give the bo chap attitude. You may have to tahan this for a long long long time until she sian or cannot tahan your change. It may be a marathon. Only then you bring up break up issue again and of course on and off, you can broach this issue at the right time. Whenever she threaten you to tell your wife, you just have to tell her it's ok no problem you are prepared for it (i think you have to take a gamble on this) as I think she knows she is holding this ace card. If you dont remove this, you will always be on the loser side. Let her know if she does that, it will be tit for tat and immediate ending for you two. No matter what you two can never be together

My view is do not up her even if you are horny or let her up you if you are not careful and she got pregnant, you will be dead meat. Again find excuse not to do

Wish you good luck and if eventually you two break up amicably without affecting your life and family, do give her a parting sum as she is with you for 7 years and you enjoyed her raw pussy

Last edited by anime83; 01-03-2019 at 07:17 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1