The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Just got rejected by a woman 7 years my senior

Nothing should be taking into account to such menial matters. But the feeling of not being wanted sucks big time.

Rejection and failure is common and should be disregard but that resentment in me is strong.

Atlast nothing should matter if you are dying or your mother is in critical condition but it really hurts.

Having said that. Some seniors here are really filthy rich.

So I'm sorry. Just a rant.

Going to write my book now.
Old 15-03-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 12
stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!
Re: Just got rejected by a woman 7 years my senior

There are plenty of fishes in the ocean bro. Even the best of PUA get rejected most of the time. Keep your options open and don't get invested emotionally until you know a women really well. Try to meet as many women as you can at any one time so you don't get stuck with a single one. Good luck!
Old 21-03-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
sexresearcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Her senior eggs have a time span where your swimmers can last till 70 years old.

What is the loss really? You are an appreciating asset and I cannot say the same for her.

Always go for younger women if you can make it. I hope you are reading investment books. Coz sometimes $$$ is one of the better bets in landing a good, albeit younger fish with plenty of fertile eggs for you to fertilise again and again and again....

all the best
Old 21-03-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 8
xrff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxrff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

looking at the wrong end.

just like older guys go for younger girls.

treasure your loved ones, own health and money.

out of sight out of mind
Old 21-03-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

being rejected fortrightly or being led on subtly over a span of time, resulting in a slow and painful friendzone

which is worse?

#不是她的香肠
Old 05-04-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
NaoMeow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So... 7 years your senior? Then? Erm... Age might not be the problem...

Better luck next time!
Old 17-04-2019, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute

Go look for someone younger than you by 7 years then
Women age faster after childbirth.

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 04-05-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
being rejected fortrightly or being led on subtly over a span of time, resulting in a slow and painful friendzone

which is worse?

#不是她的香肠
I kena this, just because she is older doesn't mean that she is eager to settle down.
Will be dating younger ladies in the future or at least those of my same age group.
Wasted 5 years on one who can never change her bad habits.
Old 06-05-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

To love her is a risk. To be loved by her is a bliss.

Thank you
Old 06-05-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal_84 View Post
I kena this, just because she is older doesn't mean that she is eager to settle down.
Will be dating younger ladies in the future or at least those of my same age group.
Wasted 5 years on one who can never change her bad habits.
times are different, settling down is not the end goal for everyone

nobody is perfect, but a positive outcome can be drawn: u will know what not to look for in a partner

at the very least, she better be an arsenal fan right?
Old 01-06-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thoseshiningeye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually if she is more senior maybe they also therefore become more picky. Because older already she looking to just settle down and be serious with the next one so like the next r'ship gonna be the one she wanna marry.
Old 01-06-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有 .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 01-06-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
justmee is Cool - loads of Potential

Just move on, nothing to worry about
Old 05-06-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexresearcher View Post
Her senior eggs have a time span where your swimmers can last till 70 years old.

What is the loss really? You are an appreciating asset and I cannot say the same for her.

Always go for younger women if you can make it. I hope you are reading investment books. Coz sometimes $$$ is one of the better bets in landing a good, albeit younger fish with plenty of fertile eggs for you to fertilise again and again and again....

all the best
Older women prefer partners who can have good conversation with them and not just fuck and have kids. If they are keen in getting married and have kids, many would have. Some singles in their late 30s and 40s have different aim in mind
Old 05-06-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hoti357 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just move on, nothing to be sad about
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1