The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2019, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

I just came back from BKK last night, making a 7 nights trip nx month again, 3 in Pattaya, 4 in BKK. Never chiong Pattaya before...I plan to visit Soi 6 one time cos I heard you can just go straight to fucking with the bar girl there in the ST room upstairs, no need lor soh. One night I will visit one of the Agogos...maybe the smaller ones off the main street like Windmill? Reason I don't like Agogo other than the water part which i was just joking but mainly I don't like the whole process of see, flirt, buy ladies drink, barfine and still must negotiate the ST fee....sibei long process haha! I was hoping to also visit one of the Soapy MP but I understand they are nowhere near the quality of BKK ones so I am still considering....
Old 09-07-2019, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 15
terquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
It is a kill zone there.

FLs LT 8K. ST 6K.

Hollywood is spoilt by noob PRCs, that gives out 10K for LT. That place is for noob tourists with big wallet. 8K is more expensive than booking an agogo lady.

Better if u get a lady from elsewhere, then go to Hollywood with her to enjoy the band,music, atmosphere,
that's daylight robbery, crazy shit... thanks for the info bro...
Old 09-07-2019, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by terquila82 View Post
that's daylight robbery, crazy shit... thanks for the info bro...
Just avoid those Ah Tiong watering holes and you should be alrite as the inflated prices only happen where the Ah Tiongs congregate.
But then if you are a Singkie it makes no diff as prices are also marked up for Singaporeans.
Old 09-07-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

It depends on individual pockets. Personally I won't be going back anytime soon. I mean mixer cost 1,020 baht with 1 bucket of ice, 4 soda and 4 coke. WLs quality is good but I can find similar quality in Rayong(where I work) for much cheaper price. Of course foreigner pay more but example 1 joint I frequent local price is 1,500 exclude room and condom and foreigner price is 2,300 all-in. I happily pay it. Another example, I frequent a restaurant that have lady sitting with you. Young beautiful gals, get private room for 200 baht per hour you can auto-roam. The gals cost 150 baht per hour entertaining you but foreigner pay 200 per hour.

What I trying to say is as non-thai I accept to pay a bit more but hollywood is crazy. Of course people will say they can afford why care... So, up to individual... for me this is not carrot liao... it's daylight robbery.
Old 10-07-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Have you guys try checkout Star Dice at Naklua Road (Pattaya North).
Heard the club better than Hollywood.
Old 16-07-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Seahawks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Just avoid those Ah Tiong watering holes and you should be alrite as the inflated prices only happen where the Ah Tiongs congregate.
But then if you are a Singkie it makes no diff as prices are also marked up for Singaporeans.
Never been to Pattaya, which ones are the one to avoid, beside Hollywood?
Old 18-07-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
seems like they already hate china people and waiting for them to trigger an excuse to get wacked
Old 19-07-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!

Hi guys,

Planning to head down Pattaya with 2 of my buddies early August. Plan to hit the agogo bars and the clubs. Shortlisted a few to go and take a look:

Windmill
Skyfall
Sugarbaby
Palace
Diamond
Club insomnia

Any other ones worth going? Hollywood seems like tourist trap according to bros here, so might be skipping.
Old 20-07-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blehz View Post
Hi guys,

Planning to head down Pattaya with 2 of my buddies early August. Plan to hit the agogo bars and the clubs. Shortlisted a few to go and take a look:

Windmill
Skyfall
Sugarbaby
Palace
Diamond
Club insomnia

Any other ones worth going? Hollywood seems like tourist trap according to bros here, so might be skipping.

Also, visit Pinup and Sensation Gogos!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 20-07-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kinkyboi85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys , I am going to Pattaya next week . Any clubs that you guys will recommend ? Hollywood, the pier , 808, x bone , insomnia , Lucifer etc . What is the rates for these clubs , any help would be greatly appreciated .
Old 21-07-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Also, visit Pinup and Sensation Gogos!
Okay thanks for the recommendations. Will certainly check them out! Up your points
Old 21-07-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

Hi guys, I received a few PMs asking about the restaurant I mentioned a few post before. Sorry that I didn't reply on time as I don't log in frequently.

The restaurant location is https://g$$$$$l/maps/Uh9dbNccfTofXtA77.

Basically you just choose a girl out of the 30 of them and have dinner. They sit and chat with you. After you could move in to the private room at 200 baht per hr. It has karaoke in it and you just drink and sing. The girls are 150 - 200 baht per hr. No lady drink BS. Food and drinks are about 15-20% more expensive than local food stall.(I mean rayong standard not pattaya). e.g - a bottle of Regency is 540 baht in shops and they sell it at 650 baht. A bucket of ice is 20 baht. Seafood fried rice is about 90 baht serving for 2 pax. If you compared with Patts it's still much affordable in my opinion.

Girls are in their young 20s and about 30-40 of them each night. The problem is almost no english. You have to speak some basic thai to communicate. Another problem is you can't find a transport to Rayong. There's no grab around. You either have to pre-book a ride out of UTP or rent a car to travel around.

Rayong might be unfamiliar to many people and it's not tourist friendly but it is not short of night entertainment. From Zoods disco to Bantawan live band, whorehouse, massage, etc. but all are very local joint.
Old 21-07-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

The google map link didn't work. I'll post the coordinates here instead.
12.670315, 101.237758
Old 22-07-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11703 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Hi guys, I received a few PMs asking about the restaurant I mentioned a few post before. Sorry that I didn't reply on time as I don't log in frequently.

The restaurant location is https://g$$$$$l/maps/Uh9dbNccfTofXtA77.

Basically you just choose a girl out of the 30 of them and have dinner. They sit and chat with you. After you could move in to the private room at 200 baht per hr. It has karaoke in it and you just drink and sing. The girls are 150 - 200 baht per hr. No lady drink BS. Food and drinks are about 15-20% more expensive than local food stall.(I mean rayong standard not pattaya). e.g - a bottle of Regency is 540 baht in shops and they sell it at 650 baht. A bucket of ice is 20 baht. Seafood fried rice is about 90 baht serving for 2 pax. If you compared with Patts it's still much affordable in my opinion.

Girls are in their young 20s and about 30-40 of them each night. The problem is almost no english. You have to speak some basic thai to communicate. Another problem is you can't find a transport to Rayong. There's no grab around. You either have to pre-book a ride out of UTP or rent a car to travel around.

Rayong might be unfamiliar to many people and it's not tourist friendly but it is not short of night entertainment. From Zoods disco to Bantawan live band, whorehouse, massage, etc. but all are very local joint.

I live near to rayong,,,
Old 22-07-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
I live near to rayong,,,
Hey! I've been here 2.5 years and haven't seen any Singaporean or Malaysian here. You also work in the O&G sector? If you are free sometime, we can meet up for a drink.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1