The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-11-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
She gets 7.5 easily for visuals and I'm quite fastidious in this regard so...
one man's meat is another's poison
Old 28-11-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Keeping a low profile as she was told by IO they are proceeding to charge her in court after the latest raid in Joo Chiat.... too many chances and warnings given to her oredi.

She has engaged a lawyer to make representations on her behalf and she was advised to be on good behavior and keep low profile while the authorities deliberate on her case.
Did not know this.....have not been there in a month......so are the other 2 ladies also on hiatus?
Old 28-11-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
stop mentioning this joint to prolong its longevity. Way too much attention these days
I need to prepare alternative already, juz in case #1 choice becomes too busy
Old 28-11-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Did not know this.....have not been there in a month......so are the other 2 ladies also on hiatus?
Here: https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=796946

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 28-11-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Much appreciated - upped yah for the leg up
Old 28-11-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 9
Urbandisaster is one of the Best!Urbandisaster is one of the Best!Urbandisaster is one of the Best!

sibei sian guys... stuck in camp on a fine Saturday
Old 28-11-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Keeping a low profile as she was told by IO they are proceeding to charge her in court after the latest raid in Joo Chiat.... too many chances and warnings given to her oredi.

She has engaged a lawyer to make representations on her behalf and she was advised to be on good behavior and keep low profile while the authorities deliberate on her case.
Does posting abt this here helps to maintain that low profile?
Old 28-11-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
takeuchi is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
I get you haha

Hven tried yet

Her eyes sibeh outstanding haha
Can know which ml referring too?
Old 28-11-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Well, if one were to simply skip the "massage"
component from her or any other so-called "MLs",
as well as engage in a decent conversation as the appetiser, don't see why they have reason to not give the guy full, or at the very least more, attention.
Guess this is the norm now. Thus I usually to stick to my regular who is more professional these days.
Tried coz my regular had an emergency the other day.
Old 29-11-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MU75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Retired...
Tks bro. Pity wanted to get serviced by her again but alas covid struck. She is quite memorable. Anyone provides similar service as her?
Old 29-11-2020, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguys.online/ci-ci-massage/

Visited Cici few days ago.

Location: Convenient for drivers and foot soldiers. Condo entrance take some time to find.
Looks: Mid to late 40s. Late milf/pre-gilf type. Not a looker.
Body: Slightly thicc. Perhaps +10 to 15kg from photos
Massage: Solid, no short cut. Comparable to legit spa
HJ: Good with ample teasing.
RTM: No. Abit 重口味 for me.
Old 29-11-2020, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post

Location: Convenient for drivers and foot soldiers. Condo entrance take some time to find.
Thanks for the FR.
Old 29-11-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post

Thanks for the FR bro. If service good, I can take old, but can't really appreciate old and thicc. .. hahaha.

Amy intel on the local Summer? I know she is not young. And those books look yummy. But if she old as well as too thicc, hen I'd rather give her a miss.
Old 29-11-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thanks for the FR bro. If service good, I can take old, but can't really appreciate old and thicc. .. hahaha.

Amy intel on the local Summer? I know she is not young. And those books look yummy. But if she old as well as too thicc, hen I'd rather give her a miss.
Which Summer you referring to??
Old 29-11-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

so any tried You You 呦呦❓
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1