The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-12-2020, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Anyone know her?

is her name Arty from tampines?
Old 12-12-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
is her name Arty from tampines?
No. She stay west side
Old 12-12-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klez View Post
Looks like high maintenance.
Kinda.

She expecting $150-$250 per month. Money not issue but she expect to buy things for her like top up card (normal), clothes, shoes, bags, make up etc

I hope this bag she carrying in the photo is fake lol else is like local sg gals
Old 12-12-2020, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
U can be her bf, sampling first n if sedap, continue screwing. Until she raise the money issue, u can pass us the contact.
Sample her one round first. She sounds kinky type. Which turns me on.

Like want me take off her panty in the car and ask me take off my shorts so she can play with my bro while i drive.

Rare to see helpers make such offers.
Old 12-12-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 6
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:

Like want me take off her panty in the car and ask me take off my shorts so she can play with my bro while i drive.

Sounds like she is used to car antics.
Meaning her previous BFs all drive...
Kinda give indication of the company she keeps.
Probably not low maintenance type.

I have encountered maids who turns cold if you don't drive...
They usually ended up high maintenance...
Now in process of breaking up with current one...
Old 12-12-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kinda.

She expecting $150-$250 per month. Money not issue but she expect to buy things for her like top up card (normal), clothes, shoes, bags, make up etc

I hope this bag she carrying in the photo is fake lol else is like local sg gals
Contact to share?
Old 12-12-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Kinda.

the bags most likely is fake coz she can buy in indonesia or batam, many fake bags in indonesia.
Old 12-12-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

FL overnight is already $500 n above, for $150 a month unlimited fuck is dirt cheap already.
Old 12-12-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andzees View Post
Anyone have info of a DH called Arti living in yishun?
Arti? Bro got pics for us to input? Recent encounter or long time contact?
Old 12-12-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klez View Post
Looks like high maintenance.
agree, maybe her ex-bf dump her cos of the maintenance

Quote:
Kinda.

she do looks like local girl.

maybe u try and let us know the overall monthly cost hehe
Old 12-12-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
FL overnight is already $500 n above, for $150 a month unlimited fuck is dirt cheap already.
agree but other maintenance part is big question ... maybe she will ask iphone12 soon
Old 12-12-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:

bro her play-ability is high, yu play first, we are in the queue hehe, just play 1st to enjoy
Old 12-12-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Klez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Kinda.

That would be around an additional of $200-$300 not including meals.
Still a good option during this period.
Old 12-12-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19814 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooneyrocks View Post
And there is a market for them here.
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 12-12-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19814 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Looks Small Size And Cute

Quote:
Kinda.

Hm.... $150 - $250 Kinda Ok Though And If Needs Other Essential Things Like What You Had Said Will Be Like More High Maintenance

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1