The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
bellcook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sexless Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaFluff View Post
Why is it that society has painted men that they think sex is just an emotionless act wanting to organism and that is it. It is nothing further than the truth. I have this in my married life that my wife shows zero day to day affection. I have no idea when last I have even kissed my wife good morning or in the evening when returning home from work. The real question that needs to be answered is why do people change. What happened to cause the change in behaviour are the just bored with the current situation? I agree one party should not only be making an effort. It should be both. That is what a relationship and marriage is about. It does not go about one or the other.
Agreed with you bro, it should be a 2-way relationship.
Old 30-08-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
bro Bigbluebird...pls enlighten us wat happened after her husband found out her betrayal n illegal sex with another guy outside
As what most men did, they couldn't accept and forgive, not that the ex wife was looking for forgiveness, they divorced with bad blood. She carried on fucking other men being their 小三, she wasn't sorry that it happened at all. Sometimes we just got to open our eyes, stop kidding ourselves and see things more clearly,

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 30-08-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
As what most men did, they couldn't accept and forgive, not that the ex wife was looking for forgiveness, they divorced with bad blood. She carried on fucking other men being their 小三, she wasn't sorry that it happened at all. Sometimes we just got to open our eyes, stop kidding ourselves and see things more clearly,
Thanks for the clarification bro ...so she is one of those notti wives

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 31-08-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I felt that humans have their stages of life.

Example: we don't go back to primary school to brush up our English or science. Because we all have passed that. For guys, we don't go back to army after completing our reservist.
We don't marry our spouse again every year....we don't do lots of things we used to do... that's because we passed that stage. Not because we don't want to do. It's because we passed that stage. Many couples have passed the honeymoon stage...having baby and kids stage... and goes to growing old stage. When we grow old.. we tend to change perspectives... and some of the things we used to do... are no longer of an interest.

If you ask your dad to sing and dance twinkle twinkle little stars.. that would be so out. If you ask an old man to fuck like a bunny... it's the same feeling as singing and dancing to twinkle twinkle little stars.

Many spouse couldn't accept it because both married couple doesn't pass the stage at the same time. 1 could have passed that stage while the other is still within the stage. So the 1 who is still within will be unhappy and think why spouse no interest in fucking already.

Do share your views if different from me.
Old 31-08-2020, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post

It's because we passed that stage. Many couples have passed the honeymoon stage...having baby and kids stage... and goes to growing old stage.

Its a good point. We managed to get our wife's panties off before we married them. So what changed after marriage?

I submit to you many men forgot how to woo their wives. We think we are past that stage. We just lie on our bed like dua pek gong and expect sex. Like a sis mentioned, no emotional connection, no sex.
Old 31-08-2020, 03:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post

Example: we don't go back to primary school to brush up our English or science. Because we all have passed that. For guys, we don't go back to army after completing our reservist.
We don't marry our spouse again every year....we don't do lots of things we used to do... that's because we passed that stage. Not because we don't want to do. It's because we passed that stage. Many couples have passed the honeymoon stage...having baby and kids stage... and goes to growing old stage. When we grow old.. we tend to change perspectives... and some of the things we used to do... are no longer of an interest.

If you ask your dad to sing and dance twinkle twinkle little stars.. that would be so out. If you ask an old man to fuck like a bunny... it's the same feeling as singing and dancing to twinkle twinkle little stars.

Many spouse couldn't accept it because both married couple doesn't pass the stage at the same time. 1 could have passed that stage while the other is still within the stage. So the 1 who is still within will be unhappy and think why spouse no interest in fucking already.

V. Well said bro... good comparison ... one of the reasons for marriages turning unhappy ... familiarity n more of the same breeds contempt... and age difference too

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 31-08-2020, 06:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 12
shhhhh is a Helpful and Caring Samstershhhhh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

--delete--

Last edited by shhhhh; 31-08-2020 at 07:29 AM.
Old 31-08-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoicesWithin View Post
Its a good point. We managed to get our wife's panties off before we married them. So what changed after marriage?

I submit to you many men forgot how to woo their wives. We think we are past that stage. We just lie on our bed like dua pek gong and expect sex. Like a sis mentioned, no emotional connection, no sex.
Men are built to complete tasks...or missions. They are more logical than emotional whereas women vice versa. Once men completed a mission, they want to complete the next mission. E.g. woo girl over already is planning marriage..then plan buy house...then plan baby.. then educate kids.. hence these are stages men passed them by.

But women are more emotional type where they hope to stay at wooing stage for all stages...or wooing feel in all stages.

So it's hard to strike a balance. Hence understanding and maturity must comes in.
Old 31-08-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killingbird View Post
Saw a couple of threads where the Bros share their sad stories. Thought i will also share mine here, just to get things of my chest.

Am married for 7 years now with 2 kids. No sex since the wife got preggie with our 2nd and my 2nd is now approaching 1year. So, almost 2 years without sex now. In fact, we had sex for a grand total of 7 times in that year leading up to the 2nd pregnancy; she only wanted sex during her most fertile day in order to get pregnant.

Had tried to initiate sex (many many times) but she was always tired. It is ok if she is tired, but she has alot of time surfing Instagram or chasing Korean/China drama. Adds to my misery.

The final straw that broke me was my birthday. I thought that getting birthday hump should be the minimum? Didnt get any; she showered, went to bed and promptly fell asleep. i left the room, opened a bottle of Glenfiddich and stared blankly into space for a good couple of hours.

And before i get bombarded with questions on whether i treat my wife well. Well, i've definitely fulfilled all her material needs. Chanel, Hermes, you name it, she have it. I am also the one that does the housework around the house. Cooking, mopping, laundry chores, are done by me, while she focus on taking care of my kids.

To add insult to injury, i am a corporate hi-flier (money is not a problem for me) and i have had multiple woman hinting or out rightly seducing me to try to climb the corporate ladder. I've rejected them all as i believe in remaining faithful to my wife. I also dont engage in FL/WLs as am scare of the potential diseases that i could pass on to my kids.

The only thing that i look forward to at home now, is playing with my kids. Have completely given up hope that i will ever have sex at home.

Just ranting. Thanks for reading Bros.
世上没有不偷吃鱼的猫. Sometimes, u need release, then just do it. Only, 偷吃要抹嘴,出精出钱不出情. Don’t bring the baggage home when the deed is done.
Old 31-08-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoicesWithin View Post

Personally, I feel us Singaporean men are complacent, once we gotten what we want, we slack and don't go the extra mile anymore. Perhaps Asian men have much of this mentality. Just like from making love to calling it having sex.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 31-08-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
I am a woman, maybe I can give a different perspective. To a woman, sex is not just an act and it encompass alot of emotions in it. It's not so much on the techniques or positions, it goes all the way to the day to day interactions if there are affections if there are act of intimacy, even holding hands after a jog together and strolling home is intimacy. Many men lets this slips and often relegate the woman to "mummy of their kids" and nothing more. It kills any interest in the bedroom. I had been with my man for quite a number of years. He has changed from someone very romantic to cold. In the bed I felt no intimacy or love, I still obliged and try to do romantic things. As time goes by I see that I am the only one making effort, my heart goes cold also.
Totally understand, sis.
Communication is key.
Most man needs their woman to state what they want.
Old 31-08-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Darric is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
世上没有不偷吃鱼的猫. Sometimes, u need release, then just do it. Only, 偷吃要抹嘴,出精出钱不出情. Don’t bring the baggage home when the deed is done.
Good advice bro!
Old 31-08-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Personally, I feel us Singaporean men are complacent, once we gotten what we want, we slack and don't go the extra mile anymore. Perhaps Asian men have much of this mentality. Just like from making love to calling it having sex.
Woman is like a pot of flowers. U nurture her with care n she would bloom for you. If u neglect her, she will just curl up n die. We don't need our man to perpetually wooing us but don't forget the sweet things you used to do. Once a while do it again it rekindles the feeling of intimacy. Similarly your woman would also do sweet things for u that makes u feel loved n appreciated.
Old 01-09-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
Woman is like a pot of flowers. U nurture her with care n she would bloom for you. If u neglect her, she will just curl up n die. We don't need our man to perpetually wooing us but don't forget the sweet things you used to do. Once a while do it again it rekindles the feeling of intimacy. Similarly your woman would also do sweet things for u that makes u feel loved n appreciated.
Well.. it takes 2 hands to clap. If the wife loves and respects hubby, hubby will nurture wife till it blooms.

Sometimes, the relationship goes downhill is because 1 of them stopped nurturing... the other will follow suit. Then over time... gone.
Old 02-09-2020, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 16
NightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to behold

Think for ur kids bro👍 watever happen..dun letvthe kid suffer..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1