The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2020, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 9
dazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Do something about it. If not for your figure than for health reasons too. Why not join her in her yoga class? Couple activity. Yin Yoga is not that tough.
Yup have started on a workout regime in a bid to do so. Unfortunately I’m only going down this path after she has eaten outside ):
Old 18-10-2020, 01:36 AM
Samster

dazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Of course, if your wife bother to work out and maintain means she is vain, do you think she will enjoy being fuck by someone with rolls of fat?

I mean my wife is ok with my little tummy, but she gets disgusted by those middle age uncles with big bellies 想把我压死啊!so no choice, must be fair one, if you like to fuck a pretty and shapely woman, either you have lots of money then they over look the body if not we have to maintain also.
Yup agree she is vain and coupled with high sex drive, looking back it was only a matter of time she will eat outside ):
Old 18-10-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sex with out of shape wife

if there is love... looks does not matter
Old 18-10-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazze View Post
Yup have started on a workout regime in a bid to do so. Unfortunately I’m only going down this path after she has eaten outside ):
i feel you bro.. i have experienced this and it hurts a lot but good to see u working out bro... just get a sb next time from sugarbook or tinder next time hahahah
Old 18-10-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1021115458 View Post
sex with out of shape wife > no sex with chiobu wife ....
hahaha yes bro.. some married man, wife dun wan to give for 5 years
Old 18-10-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
i have this thing for curvy MILFs with big boobs, fat is ok
yes bro.. like ava adams hahaha
Old 18-10-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Imagine a successful man who keeps himself in shape.
Still looks young for his age.
Successful in his career.
In a job where he gets to meet young beautiful women.
And where image counts.
Then imagine him saddled with a fat ass slob of a wife.
Who openly curses his friends’ wives for being thin and making rude remarks during social gatherings.
Playing emotional blackmail.
Begging him not to leave her for a younger chick.
Guy is loyal.
Then imagine this fat ass slut going and sleeping with her boss at work who is as old as her father.
Then filing for divorce because she thinks the old geezer will divorce his wife and marry her.
That happened to me...
that really hurts bro.. hope u are better now.. good things are coming in ur way
Old 18-10-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazze View Post
If you have difficulty losing weight, then exercise with her. Play badminton together, go cycling together or go for walks together. Night walks at Bedok Jetty is quite nice. Can see people fishing, enjoy sea breeze. Take photos and post it on social media to let her friends know you are making time for and effort on her. Use a hashtag like #paktorwithexgf. Some ladies like such stuff. Let her friends gush about you and she may learn to appreciate you more. Sometimes being a good husband is not obvious to her. You must let her friends say you are a good husband then she will begin to appreciate you.
Old 18-10-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
If you have difficulty losing weight, then exercise with her. Play badminton together, go cycling together or go for walks together. Night walks at Bedok Jetty is quite nice. Can see people fishing, enjoy sea breeze. Take photos and post it on social media to let her friends know you are making time for and effort on her. Use a hashtag like #paktorwithexgf. Some ladies like such stuff. Let her friends gush about you and she may learn to appreciate you more. Sometimes being a good husband is not obvious to her. You must let her friends say you are a good husband then she will begin to appreciate you.
Good advice bro. Will try if she has time for me again. She has been spending lesser time at home and on weekends. Always with colleagues or god knows who.
Old 19-10-2020, 10:04 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Of course, if your wife bother to work out and maintain means she is vain, do you think she will enjoy being fuck by someone with rolls of fat?

I mean my wife is ok with my little tummy, but she gets disgusted by those middle age uncles with big bellies 想把我压死啊!so no choice, must be fair one, if you like to fuck a pretty and shapely woman, either you have lots of money then they over look the body if not we have to maintain also.
Please make post for me to up back, thanks

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 19-10-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Just for info of bros here, if u need yr wives to look as attractive as before childbirth and want them to get back to shape, another alternative to consider is to buy them professional licensed slimming packages like those from Jean Yip type or those Wuruk or Jamu Malay slimming massages, etc, etc...but for those who had undergone caesarian, must check with their gynae 1st to get their clearance to make sure the caesarian wound is properly healed b4 going for the massages...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 19-10-2020 at 10:44 AM.
Old 19-10-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
if there is love... looks does not matter
Yes, agree.
Old 19-10-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 21
DieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: sex with out of shape wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
Yes, agree.

Yes indeed I agreed and is the truth.
Of coz we will prefer our wife tobe slim and not fat as is also not healthy.
No need to waste money feeding those rich and landlaords for beauty salon.

Just eat healthy and exercise will do .... Free and healthy and those salon is not healthy and expensive overprice
Old 19-10-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
buy them professional licensed slimming packages like those from Jean Yip type or those Wuruk or Jamu Malay slimming massages, etc, etc...but for those who had undergone caesarian, must check with their gynae 1st to get their clearance to make sure the caesarian wound is properly healed b4 going for the massages...
Many Malay girls have hot figure before child birth. After giving birth, the shaply figure not the same as the waist and hips are thicker. I had a Chinese friend who married a Muslim guy. She said their confinement is different. Chinese confinement takes a lot of ginger to remove gas and shrink I forgot what. Their confinement is not to shrink (I forgot what) so that the subsequent deliveries are easier for the mother. You suggested signing up for Jamu slimming packages... sure it will help as expected?

Talking about Caesarian. If you have a Malaysian wife, I don't recommend giving birth in Malaysia. Their Caesarian scar is a long red line across the entire tummy. Quite jialat. Singapore's Caesarian scar is just a few cm long and can be covered up by the bikini bottom.
Old 19-10-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 4
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light

Look at the bighter side. At least you can have sex with your wife. Worst come to worst, you can just "cover the face and fire the base".

I want so cannot lor..

Zero sex life with wife for don't know for how many years... not even hold hands when we go out..

We usually have "oral Sex" when we are scolding each other to *Fuck off* or *Fuck You*...

Life is sad for me and I need to look for ECA outside... Sian man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1