The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2020, 06:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all
Re: My Sexperience

Really appreciate and happy to know there are supporters! Thank you!

Continuing...

I could hear her muffled scream as she came. We moaned together in pure bliss and pleasure. As we take a rest on the sofa with our sweaty naked bodies, I'd realise time flies - it was already 2 pm as Jane's house clock indicated. We have been fucking for two hours, and we seem not getting enough of each other.

Jane then slowly stood up, removing the condom filled with my cum, as I admired her slender sexy figure. It was so sexually enticing to stare at her teenage B-cup breast, her nipples nicely protruding out.

This is a sample image of Jane's figure [This girl is NOT Jane]

I was indeed aroused, started to stroke my still-hungry cock. Jane turned around and was half-surprised to see me in a horny state.

Jane (squeezing both of her breasts): Victor is easily aroused and hungry again eh...

She glanced at me with sultry-looking eyes, as she again reached out for me. She slowly got me up and planted a kiss on my mouth gently. I was led out of the living room, and we went up the stairs together. As we were still naked, I can easily smell her feminine scent at its best.

Soon, I was led to her bedroom, it was rather spacious and it was simple in style. Jane went to close the curtains, as I decided to sit at the edge of her bed...

The room then became rather dark, with the warm light lamp switched on at the bedside table. As soon as Jane sat beside me, she flashed her smile.

Jane: Someone certainly hungry for more...
Victor: Of course I am, and I want you to touch my cock again.

I pushed her hair to the side and kissed her neck. Jane turned slowly and our lips locked once again. I pushed her ass against the bed, my tongue slid into her mouth, Jane moaned softly.

Jane then guided my hand to her love hole and within. Her pussy was entirely wet with all her lovely juices...

Jane: I have been wet since last night, and I got wetter thinking of you. Will you make cum again?

I rubbed her virginal again. She moaned just like a hungry slut. I then decided to go down on her.

My tongue went for her pussy as my hands spread her smooth silky legs, caressing her inner thigh.

Victor: You taste amazing...

I blew gently on her pussy lips.

Jane moaned: Fuck.... That feels so good

I kissed her clit.

Jane moaned louder: Oh Vic...

I continued to tease Jane's pussy lips with my tongue. She gasped. I lapped up and down her clit. Jane ran her fingers through my hair. I pushed my tongue in and out of her pussy. I sucked her clit into my mouth.

Jane gasped: Oh fuck, it's amazing... Vic...

Jane's body trembled as I pushed a finger into her tight pussy. I fingered her slowly. I slid a second finger in. I ran my tongue around her clit. I pumped my fingers faster. I pulled her clit into my mouth again and Jane gave in.

Jane panted: Fuck... Fuck...

Her hot juices ran down my chin as she climaxed...

I got off her pussy and lay next to her. Jane immediately straddled me and kissed me.

Jane: I can taste myself on you.

Jane kissed me again and again...

Jane: That was amazing. I have never felt anything like that...

Jane then grabbed my hungry cock wet from my pre-cum, and started stroking me...

Jane: Is this what you want, Vic? Does this make you feel good?

Victor: Fuck yes... Go slow, tease me...

Jane slowed down. Her hard nipples were protruding out desperately. I groped her breasts and started kissing them.
I licked each of her nipples. I teased them with my fingers and kissed her sweated cleavage between her breasts...

Jane stroked my cock faster...

Victor: I need more than that...
Jane: You want me to suck your cock now?

I flipped her dress up in the back and cupped her smooth ass. I pulled Jane closer to me. I pushed her hands out of the way. Her wet pussy was pressed against my hungry throbbing cock...

Victor: You know what I want...

Jane shifted her hips, her wet pussy rubbed my cock. I shifted my hips too, my cock kept rubbing her equally hungry pussy. The sensation was unbelievable.

Jane used her legs to lift just a bit. She wrapped her hand around my extremely wet cock. Then she guided me into her pussy for the second time of the day...

I thought I might cum right away. I held Jane's hips tightly so she wouldn't move...

Jane whispered: That feels so good. You feel so good inside me.

Victor: Look at me!

Jane locked her eyes on mine.

Victor: This is perfect. We fit perfectly.

Jane nodded in agreement.

Jane: I can't believe all these happened today, and we are going to fuck.

I corrected her: We are fucking already

I lifted her butt and controlled her body. I rocked her on my cock with slow, deep strokes. I went slow. I did not want to cum and I wanted the experience to be sensual. I wanted Jane to remember every moment of that day and not feel any remorse...

We kissed one another passionately. I kept my hands under her sexy butt and licked and sucked on her nipples. Gradually, Jane took control...

Jane managed to squeeze her pussy slowly. I groaned in bliss. She was not an expert yet, but Jane quickly figured out how to ride my cock even better. Her beautiful breasts bounced up and down, as we lay on the bed.

Jane: Do you like that?
Victor (moaned): You are going to make me cum....
Jane: Do it, cum for me, Vic...

Jane sped up.

Jane then brought her hand to her clit. She rubbed it rapidly. She sped the way she was bouncing on my cock. She knew exactly how to get herself off.

Jane moaned: Vic....

She then buried her head against my shoulder. She cum with me inside her for the second time, and we both knew it would not be the last.

I then grabbed her hips and attacked her pussy. I needed to cum. I felt my balls clenched.

I increased my speed as I fucked her pussy with all my remaining energy.

I roared: Jane!!!!!!

My cum squirted raw in her pussy for the first time, without a condom. I kept thrusting slowly inside her until I had loaded every drop of my cum.

We couldn't stop kissing one another. I realised it was already almost 4 pm. We had our tryst for almost 4 hours straight, with all these hot teen sex actions.

Jane got out of me slowly, rested her head on my chest, as she reached out to my cock and massaging it, to comfort my resting manhood which was still dripping some remaining cum. She dabbed some of my cum with her finger and licked it.

Jane: You taste so good.
Victor: You too, Jane...
Jane: This is going to be bad...
Victor: Why?
Jane: There is no turning back. We won't be able to just stop. Everyone will be losing their mind if they found out we are fucking each other...
Victor: Then we will just have to keep it a secret...

Jane nodded. Both of us knew what had happened within the past two days; that the boy scout and the girl guide will have lots of flings in the journey to come...

Last edited by xxx_OrOcO_xxx; 19-10-2020 at 01:46 AM.
Old 18-10-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
shanbei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So steamy update, please continue bro!
Old 18-10-2020, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Shiok and steamy updates, cheers!
Old 18-10-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Isla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice Story , hoping for more
Old 18-10-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky Victor to get to know Jane.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 18-10-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, thanks for sharing.
Old 18-10-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 15
ttt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond repute

keep going bro
Old 19-10-2020, 03:05 AM
Samster

xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all

Both of us knew what had happened within the past two days; that the boy scout and the girl guide will have lots of flings in the journey to come.

Suddenly, Jane's mobile phone rang. She got up and retrieved her ringing phone from the bedside table. Jane answered as she pressed her slender index finger on my lips.

Jane: Yes, I am still at home.... Ok, sure, I will help to prepare some of the dinner stuffs.

I reckoned that her family is returning home soon, and I was right.

Jane hanged up, and look at me: My parents are almost finishing their appointment. And we still have about 1.5 hour.

Being naughty, I quickly grabbed her panty and took a deep sniff of it. It was an erotic combination of her pussy juices, a tinge of pleasant feminine scent. And yes, I just want to fuck Jane one last time for the day...

Jane (smiled and bite her lips a lil) : You pervert...

Jane then crawled over me and skilfully sank her lips to the tip of my deflated manhood, started to lick tenderly from the tip down along the shaft. I moaned in pleasure, with my eyes closed. My cock almost immediately reacted to the wonderful sensation of Jane's tongue, started to enlarge and throbbing at her mouth. Jane flashed her killer smile cheekily, as I opened my eyes. Jane then opened her wet lips and slowly, inch by inch, engulfed my manhood. Jane continued to go down on me and I saw my entire cock disappeared slowly in her mouth. Jane has started to master her blowjob skills, I looked into her eyes lustfully and caressed her hair slowly. And yes, this later became one of my key sexual habit of gently caressing the ladies' hair (the longer hair the better) and their faces, while they savour my cock....

Jane sensed my balls jerked a lil, and started to quicken her sucking speed. At this junction, my entire manhood and groin area were covered with Jane's saliva, I continued to caress her hair.

Shortly later, I was at the point of no return. I decided to change position to this, as kneeled along the side of Jane's bed:

Something like this

\\
Jane continued to suckle my manhood, by holding my cock with one hand, and the other caressing my balls.

Victor: Aarghhhh.... Jane.... Jannnneeee........

I moaned her name out loud, groped her breasts for support, while loads of cum entered Jane's mouth.

Jane continued to stroke my cock gently while having her mouth to maintain a firm suction. She attempted to milk every single drop of my cum, I trembled as I fell beside her. I was already amazed at my young body able to withstand whatever was going on, with my still-hardened manhood and Jane continual milking. As the few remaining seconds passed, I could feel the last bit of my cum went down the throat of my little slutty Jane...

Exhausted, I uttered, "Thank you so much, Jane, thank you...."
Jane just smiled and licked clean my cock of whatever liquids remaining.

For a few minutes, I continued to caress Jane's hair and fondling her sweaty body. Soon, it was already one hour passed since Jane's mother called.

Unwilling, I forced myself to get up from Jane's bed, Jane's good suction skills had already made sure there ain't any semen stains on her bed, as she wiped off her pussy juice on the floor. Within 15 mins, we managed to tidy up the bedroom and the sofa. At the doorstep, Jane gave me a quick deep french kiss, and for the first time in the past 48 hours, she whispered to my ear: I love you...

Soon, I was on my way back home on the taxi with a warm fuzzy feeling...

Kudos to all the bros support on reminiscing the beginnings, I will do my best to update again. As for Jane, although we started off in a sexual setting, we were still each other's first love for a couple of years, until she left Singapore for overseas studies after secondary school...

Last edited by xxx_OrOcO_xxx; 19-10-2020 at 03:41 AM.
Old 19-10-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
jegi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story, nice share TS
Old 19-10-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
rivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Sexperience

Bravo bro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Wow first date can venture so much.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 20-10-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Puppy love is the best, cheers!
Old 22-10-2020, 01:39 AM
Samster

Soon, I was on my way back home on the taxi with a warm fuzzy feeling. And being too shagged from the entire day of sexcapade, quickly dropped a call to Jane upon reaching, I just dozed off at my bed.

The rest of the weekend was pretty non-descript, with a couple of phone sex with Jane in my room alone. Soon, the new week started, and met up with Jane during lunch. Indeed, I started to have fantasies in fucking her in school uniform or scout/girl guide attire...

Pavilion outside canteen 1 pm

Jane: So.... are we considered in BGR?
Victor: I believed so.

Jane pulled me in closer, her hands on my shoulder lightly (we're in a public area within the school, this was the closest physical thingy we can do then. Not sure about now, holding hands between boys and girls + kissing were strictly prohibited then in school lol).

Jane (trying hard not to kiss me): So... how can we go about it?
Victor: Meaning?
Jane (raising her eyebrows): Ya know, our time together dating and our... erm.... "adventures"
Victor (toying with her) : Oh, you meant sex-ventures ah?

Jane then gave a tight slap on my hand, I was in pain and laughter rofl; while she looked around worried about being overheard

Jane: Don't be so loud leh...argh...
Victor (giggling): Okok...chill... Just relax
Jane: And???
Victor (fiddling with her hair): We can go wherever we like for dating, when time permits. And yea, when it safe to do so, we can head to your flat...
Jane (cutting me off): What about the scout den?
Victor (bewildered): Like how? School leh?!

Jane then dangled a set of keys from her pocket, I realised its the keys to the scout den

Jane (with a wide smile): Heh, Ms Michelle had assigned me to the quartermaster, so access is not an issue. Just need to return to her by Friday evenings...

Honestly, I was so thrilled by the idea; I grabbed Jane's hand before she could finish her sentence; and dragged her to the scout s̶e̶x̶ den.

Outside the scout s̶e̶x̶ den...

Jane (trying to catch her breath): What was... that... about?

I grinned at Jane, with one eyebrow raised.

Jane (eyes wide opened): Wait.... you want it??? Like right now???

Victor (gleefully): Yes, right da fuck now...

Jane took a quick glance around: I only have two hours or so, after that, I need to rush home already...

Victor: More than enough time, Jane, more than enough...

Jane look around briefly and took the den keys out. Swiftly, both of us were inside the den. We were blessed by the earlier heavy shower before lunchtime, the non-air-conditioned den was cool and airy. Jane did a hell of a job for a quartermaster, actually cleaned up the entire den, the floor was mopped and everything was free of dust. I then realised the den had a lovely scent...

Jane (with confidence): Well, I just want the entire den to be spick and span, doused the air with a good air-freshener.

Jane bent down and reached for a sleeping bag kept in the box for camping equipment, which was actually bought over the weekend by the school.

As Jane laid the sleeping bag on the floor, I helped to lock the den gate and closed the door. My manhood already wanting to burst out of pants anytime soon, as I started to caress Jane's perky ass from behind. Jane was caught surprised.

Jane: Horny Vic!
Victor: You know I am getting hungry, so yea...

I started to unbutton my shirt, as Jane reached out and began rubbing my now bare chest. I kissed and started eating her hands.

Jane backed up gently and pulled her shirt over the head. Soon, we were looking at each other lustfully, in our underwears.

Jane had worn the same black g-string when I first caught sight of her upskirt beauty. I smiled and reached for her g-string, as I slowly caressed her groin with mouth and tongue. With her eyes closed, Jane was enjoying my touching as she had my head pulled closer to her pussy. At this moment, my hungry cock was throbbing quite badly and had to stand up momentarily.

Jane noticed the huge bulge, and gently touching my underwear, which was a lil drenched in my pre-cum.

Jane, still in her undies, locked her eyes on my cock in underwear and smiled. She pulled my underwear off, as we moved our position to the wide sleeping bag - it's rather thick and comfy.

Jane then gently took my cock in her hands and started to give long and slow strokes. I was in heaven, as I moaned quietly...

Jane: Let's lie down

I stretched out on the sleeping bag, holding myself up on the elbows. Jane pulled her g-string down and quickly took off her bra. She stood before me shyly, her hands behind her back. Once again, her B-cup blossoms with swollen perky pink nipples are a sight to look.

Victor (stroking my cock with one hand and gazed at Jane): Damn, you're lovely...

Jane smiled and lay down next to me. We started to caress each other hungrily together like horny animals. We frenched deeply as we engaged in a full tongue fight, with my pre-cum soaked cock continued to throb madly at her groin. My hands wasted no time as I was grabbing her pleasingly-smooth ass. After frenching for some time, I whispered: I'm going for your breasts.

Jane nodded and rolled over on her back. I got on my knees next to her and ran my hands over her abs, then her breasts. I paused over her perky nipples, teasing them both with my index fingers. I leaned down and kissed her cleavage. I then sensually ran my tongue up one breast and ran over her stimulated nipple. After licking her nipple furiously, I then engorged her breast in my mouth and softly sucking it.

Jane moaned hornily with her hands covering her mouth: Vic, arhhhh... Vic

I still not having enough fun in caressing her sexy lean body. I continued my above actions, while I continued to stroke her other breast with my hand. I then shifted my tongue over to the other breast and repeated the process...

Jane (panting): Oh Vic, that feels so good.

Jane then quickly sat up and placed her hands on my chest again

Jane pushing me down: I am going to perform oral sex on you...

Jane bent to where my cock is, as she said casually. Jane at times had a matter-of-fact way of talking, which I found rather sexy.

Jane swirled her tongue around my swollen penis head, then ran the tip of my cock in and out of her mouth. She had her tongue running around the tip again. Jane paused momentarily and panted: Please don't cum in my mouth, save it for my pussies please...

I nodded smiling, partly out of humour over Jane's way of expressing herself but mostly out of the enjoyment of her awesome blowjob. Jane then put her mouth over my cock, and almost doing a deep-throat. She then began a head-bobbing, tongue swirling blowjob, twisting her head back and forth. To young kiddo like myself then, I was super horny by the sight before me as I caressed her hair and her head. It was an exhilarating experience then, as I tried to fight back the urge to cum....

Last edited by xxx_OrOcO_xxx; 22-10-2020 at 07:03 PM.
Old 22-10-2020, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Isedora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like your juicy updates
Old 22-10-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
James7Milner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great writing bro, please share more!
Old 22-10-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

remember my teenage time, i meet a boy, if not mistaken is through sugarbook, just 2 days we know each other, we have one night stand already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1