The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTowers View Post
Do state which post did I ever state in this thread about the pricing of MLS being cheap?

Do not put words in my mouth.
You just made me laugh... After reading your post above, I just realized that you are actually quite daft...

Simple statement by bro Starcity saying that you always say that MLS is not cheap, u also can misinterpret.. Let me put it in clearer terms.... He says YOU ALWAYS SAY MLS IS NOT CHEAP, aka EXPENSIVE...

You have also very conveniently sidestepped Starcity's request; since u are SOOOOOOO adamant about how it's not cheap, why don't u contribute constructively and provide comparisons...? Back your statement up with some factual evidence rather than soiling the thread with rabid rants..

Anyways, I rest my case and I probably won't reply to any of your verbal diarrhea anymore.

Your sign-off is really, really apt... I already feel stupider from just 2-3 encounters with u...

Last edited by hawkeye007; 06-01-2016 at 09:03 PM.
Old 06-01-2016, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCity View Post
Jealousy can come in many form,lacking self esteem,too much pride to lose,others not looking up at him as a credible person to begin with & many.
Later he tell you jalan alor cheap ask you go there eat how?

Probably he more familiar in KL than in Batam , you ask for his recommendation?? Must be kidding. .

In Batam even those street "seafood" shop along the road are selling fried sotong at 40k a small plate, 1 400g frozen red snapper at 350k, I don't see anywhere offering seafood cheaper than MLS with its freshness and minimum taste within 30 minutes drive from nagoya.

Don't know why you so hyped up about this MLS saga..
Old 06-01-2016, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
longlong135 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alamak, Batam Tanker coming liao...
Just sit back and relax...

Old 06-01-2016, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
longlong135 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

By the way, anyone know if there is a 4 face Buddha in Beng Kong Area? Pictures?

I heard from friend that there is a 4 face Buddha near to "Indonesia Miniature House" park but I did not come across it during my last visit.

Many thanks... in advance...
Old 06-01-2016, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
BlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I followed the thread for the longest time. Reference points are made so we can make informed choices.

It is therefore futile to disparage a guidance. Treat it as an opinion. When it comes to value, there are too many stories to tell and there is no end to finding value, bang for buck, no pun intended.

Food. We all love food, even if it is second to sex. If you make a general statement, food, seafood is cheap, some will disagree. I find seafood generally cheap because it is closest to the source. Having said that, seafood is seasonally available. For example, lobster come to batam region from late November to March. At the same time, festive demands for seafood drives up the price. If you don't believe ask the trappers for rabbit fish and they can tell you day by day the prices of these prized catches fluctuate like the stock market. For the local fisherman there are basically two market, one for the Singapore market and one for the local. And for the local market, the middlemen segment them, first the seafood restaurants n hotels then the others like wet markets. There are also 3 kinds of seafood, live, chilled and frozen. If a Chinese fishing trawler with an open TOP near CNY and go to the fish farms and pick up all the stocks..lock stock and barrel, what do you think you will be eating at the batam restaurants.

Don't be silly and argue which place have the best bill. A table size of 4 and one with 12 cannot be compared. There are too many itinerations to provide one single complete picture. I ate seafood every meal from 25th to 27th and personally did not find the bill exorbitant. I think it is a very personal opinion I only share because I find the current bickerings silly. I don't know people like Bro Nono but I find him sincere and trustable. His word is good for me. Others disagree go else because the info shared is not forced down your throat. This is one of the better thread because of people like him. If he says to avoid places like Wey 2, I will continue to go so that I end up paying lesser for my transport bill since I know the driver had already been remunerated by these outlets. I used what bro Nono states categorically here and develop my own game plan. Thank you bro.

For the distractors, just fark off ok, we got our bangs for buck. And I forgot to tell you my Christmas bang was FOC. That will be another story. cheers
Old 06-01-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Honestly can stop harping about MLS? It's not like one goes to Batam and eats MLS for breakfast, lunch and dinner all day all night. Even if one finds it expensive it's just one meal isn't it? If you are that hard up I can gladly buy u a meal in Batam.

Reading through the last 50-100 pages, the same bunch spends >90% of their posts with the sole aim of discrediting MLS while comparatively you get new information from the posts by the regulars for a better cheonging experience. It's a real shame that cynical people have to intrude and undermine the sharing of information by these senior bros.

Just my 2 cents from a newbie and lurker here. Food is secondary, the primary goal of this thread is still tasting those ceweks out there.
Old 07-01-2016, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Probably he more familiar in KL than in Batam , you ask for his recommendation?? Must be kidding. .

There is a classmate of mine who's quite a renown prosthetics surgeon who can assist you so you might be
able to peel those drunken prawns in future.
Or you want same back alley ones around Pudu area that too can be arranged.

Don't know why you so hyped up about this MLS saga.

Another "Promoter" trying to make the ranks.
ps: Noticed that the height of the TwinTowers are equal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
Simple statement by bro Starcity saying that you always say that MLS is not cheap, u also can misinterpret..

DISH out the post I've mentioned about pricings in MLS.Again don't sway from the origins of this ordeal

You have also very conveniently sidestepped Starcity's request;

I've not been yet so obviously I will not comment. So don't be a wuss by again swaying what or how this comments are mounting.
Its because of your persistent recommendations to visit MLS!
Old 07-01-2016, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
Besides safe box, if I recall correctly, I think they also have lockers, sauna / steam room in the men toilet/bath. One side for Men and the other for Ladies with 2 entrances side by side but somehow connected in the middle, sort of couple room.
Yep,yep...guest/s who stays in Gideon get free use of their Sauna room/steam room,hehehe...i enjoy seeing my girl perspired in there,quite kinky and turn on when she's wearing only a bath towel. And since the timing i was there usually quiet,bonking there is a good possibility too (of course must try not to get caught la..lol).

Quote:
The links below are Sakura & Zen price lists taken from end 2013 and 2014 respectively. I believe not much changes except that no more 2.5 hours massage for Sukura. I normally get 20% discount. 2 days ago, they put a banner on the facade saying up to 50% discount for massage and so on. This is not the 1st time I have seen it. They put up intermittently. Previously, I did ask and can't remember what craps they have given to me. End up still getting the same 20% discount despite the alluring banner. There are also other customers that walk in and after 5 minutes walk out. Not sure whether they get what the banner stated.

Sakura Spa

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...b98610b74a.jpg

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...9c463461df.jpg

Zen Spa

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...09fffb8320.jpg

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...ee8d7162c2.jpg
This is good information. I have just bookmarked it down for my future reference.

Thank you.

Quote:
No, not at all in Sakura. Only shower and long bath. If they have any space, it will be converted to hotel room. Hotel rooms are small and not cheap. I would say, hotel 18 will still be better based on photos & reviews here. You will know what I meant if they massage you in the hotel room.

As for Zen, I don't think so for sauna/steam or hot pool. Didn't see that when was there.
Wow! No sauna and steam room yet the price is so high?

Hmm...there must be something out of the ordinary that would command such high pricing. Consistency perhaps.

Quote:
I ask for traditional massage and was quoted something like Rp 250k to Rp 260k for 1 hour.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread...5#post14018165
You mean you went to Altalanta Spa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Loooooool.... Am surprised this photo came up. This is not 2 fishes. It's the same 2.8kg one we (John, myself, other sbf bros - who may wish to be anonymous) had some time back. Prepared in 2 totally different sauces , styles and techniques. Honored and humbled by that dining experience.
Hehehe...tell you 2 secrets here. One of the camera shot taken was when you were eating at Marine Live Sea food,i ninja behind you and use a 1/100000 secs shutter speed camera to take that photo,hehehe....the other fish was taken when i hacked into one of NASA's satellite,use their cam to zoom in and take a shot while you guys were all enjoying the meal,hehehe...

*above were just plain jokes

The truth like i say before,i do receive FRs from all over the places. And 1 of the good bro sent that photo to me. The fact is,this fish is from Marine Live Sea food,isnt it? Just too bad,i dont take sea food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
Hmmm... Where is sunboss, is it at Nagoya plaza?
Where is Nagoya Plaza? Hehehe...

There is also a Sunboss in Nagoya Hill Mall,but that Nagoya Hill Mall Sunboss sells their stuffs a little more expensive than the Sunboss at Nagoya City Walk.

Nagoya City Walk about 1200 steps away from behind Center Point. And Center Point is on the left hand side building of Formosa Hotel when you walk out of the hotel. Hehehe...you should have no trouble knowing how to get there by now.

To put this even clearer so that you may be able to understand better,go to Happy 8 Massage shop (same booking joint where you guys found the "incredible",hehehe..),walk out of that shop,look opposite and you will see something like this :

And behind that SIGA building you see on the picture above will be Nagoya City Walk Mall. Sunboss is inside that building mall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
My 2016 resolution is to visit Batam more frequent. Explore more temples.
I think i will stick to my once a month travel to Batam. I have a lot of things in mind for Batam. i wish to do many things there. I would love to rewrite the Batam Cheong List and turn it into a platform like the Batam Food List. And in order to do that i need to step into Batam deeper,look back this thread more and collect more information from everywhere.

Slowly,a small step a time,i am planning to tear down the whole Batam Cheong List and then rearrange them. Lots of work and its going to be much bigger project than the Batam Food List i did last year.

I am also eyeing at Batam places of interest that were rarely talk about over the internet too. I am also looking at a newly enhanced Batam Guide for perhaps the novice Batam traveler. Phew! There is just so much i wish to do...

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.p...ostcount=34233

So much to do and so little time (even tho i have the whole 2016 to do it),hehehe...and for now,i am preparing my countdown for my upcoming 2016 Jan Batam trip...

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.p...ostcount=34264

7 more days to Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
And I also wish to visit Jakarta at least once to check out the scene there.
Jakarta would be another heaven on earth.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 07-01-2016, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Reading through the last 50-100 pages, the same bunch spends >90% of their posts with the sole aim of discrediting MLS
Guess you've been reading or seeing the last 100 pages wrong.
Brothers here have been posting pictures and giving lengthy posts and did I ever comment on them. There are far less posts on this MLS thingy.

I have never discredited MLS in any way. The only qualm I have is the defending of certain people here towards MLS even when others have posted that MLS isn't cheap.
Old 07-01-2016, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So far never heard of any hotel in batam that has local/foreigner pricing.. Please share if you know which hotel.. Can get the locals to book instead
batam hotel i nvr ask before. maybe u can try.
my last chiong batam think 20 yrs back ..after that move to pakan bahru...still remember the Fire disco good old days in PK

but for jkt /surabaya/semarang i am 100% sure got local and farang price

JKT airport last time got KAHA counter but now gone

fpr 4* 5* hotel the discount is quite substancial
Old 07-01-2016, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
(about AndroG, how to take it etc)
thanks brudder for the detailed info.

Quote:
In Batam,i am also looking for unprocessed Raw Honey
I came across a few times, unprocessed Raw Honey - the peddlar carrying a very small bucket of it (and empty milk bottles) walking into MOMO's stall to sell. Will ask MOMO when get the chance next week (and if he doesn't know, will ask someone who for sure knows (when he returns from his kampung since the Christmas holiday-week))

Quote:
So far never heard of any hotel in batam that has local/foreigner pricing.. Please share if you know which hotel..
got...not all...just many.

Quote:
Anybody have experience (pricing etc..) at flower shop in Batam? Or have any florist contact to share for arranging delivery?
Brudder, need to be more specific.

a) for what occasion. Funeral, Grand Opening, Hospitalisation, etc.

b) Real or fake flowers. It's also dependent on the occasion, and florists are few whilst "florists" are quite a few.

c) they all do delivery almost by default. There may be a delivery fee (depending on destination, the real/fake flower/wreath/laurel/signboard/etc) - but *dun* ask them if they charge, just inform them to be delivered. LOL! (helps alot if the customer is local)
Old 07-01-2016, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by john.valdric View Post
Thank you so much vaxvms & KohOnly21. I guess i'll just book via online just to be safe. Will be spending CNY 2016 at batam with friends.
guarantee a room book online
sometime hotel room voucher sold out....so u need to standby few hotel in case 1st choice is OOS
Old 07-01-2016, 12:31 AM
Samster

micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
The fact is,this fish is from Marine Live Sea food,isnt it?
Yes it is. The photos were taken by Sis K that evening, and are still in her camera phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Tis mango does look tasty. U mean they sell tis kind of ripe green mango in btm too?
YEP! buy them at Jodoh - along the roadside - at wholesale prices. The supermarkets buy from them ! ENJOY!

Last edited by micmac888; 07-01-2016 at 12:50 AM. Reason: commenting about where to get them DELICIOUS mango cheap!
Old 07-01-2016, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
BlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
thanks brudder for the detailed info.

I came across a few times, unprocessed Raw Honey - the peddlar carrying a very small bucket of it (and empty milk bottles) walking into MOMO's stall to sell. Will ask MOMO when get the chance next week (and if he doesn't know, will ask someone who for sure knows (when he returns from his kampung since the Christmas holiday-week))

got...not all...just many.

Brudder, need to be more specific.

a) for what occasion. Funeral, Grand Opening, Hospitalisation, etc.

b) Real or fake flowers. It's also dependent on the occasion, and florists are few whilst "florists" are quite a few.

c) they all do delivery almost by default. There may be a delivery fee (depending on destination, the real/fake flower/wreath/laurel/signboard/etc) - but *dun* ask them if they charge, just inform them to be delivered. LOL! (helps alot if the customer is local)
Never buy the honey from the honey guy who ply his trade with a pail and empty bottles. First the honey is adulterated. The tool of his trade is some bits of honey comb with a few bees. The viscosity of the liquid suggest a mix of 30% pure madu ( easily bought from a local supermarket ) and 70% sugar syrup. To the uninitiated, it looks like the real thing. At $10 to 15 a bottle, I rather give it to a worthy cause.
Old 07-01-2016, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlickBassy View Post
Never .... cause.
Thanks alot for sharing this ~~~, it couldn't have come at any better timing.

@ Nono - the guy whatsapp-ed me back. 100% Raw wild unprocessed honey (verified not adulterated, 30% / 70% mix as BlickBassy mentioned to be wary of). Gave me the contact number of the seller/farmer. You got PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread