The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2012, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHotRod View Post
Bro this dummy speaking raw is refering to wwe raw. You know that bogus wrestling show that kids can watch especially school holiday loh hahaha
Ok sorry bighotrod.. I am sorry for being so harsh... me banged too many girls and never watch wwe raw... That's why i jumped to that conclusion
Old 18-06-2012, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 13
BigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
Ok sorry bighotrod.. I am sorry for being so harsh... me banged too many girls and never watch wwe raw... That's why i jumped to that conclusion
Haha bro me too just my nephew kena like this. This kid so free probly geeky loser nerd so nothing to do on school holiday hahaha

I M Possible
Old 19-06-2012, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 21
cumcum69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycumcum69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is yoyo still around?
Old 19-06-2012, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
leewestwood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup bro YoYo is still on baord maybe she is on code red , she grew a bit on the face cute as well .
Old 19-06-2012, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
taylore8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yesterday saw this white porsh handsome bro at 1654A having a Hermes carrier with him inside must be the latest Hermes collection for Jenny well block booking again . seibei song .
Old 20-06-2012, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Maxpussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong;734$$$$
you mean he get to try them in china before selecting them over?

hehe woah shiok ah
I believe this applies to those already working in spa lei. Even then, don't think he can try everyone of them. Maybe those he like, he keep for himself. KNS !
Old 20-06-2012, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
navyseal is Cool - loads of Potential

kimi really hot now days need to wait for a few session due to cim n raw news spread but raw is war man think twice .
Old 20-06-2012, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylore8 View Post
yesterday saw this white porsh handsome bro at 1654A having a Hermes carrier with him inside must be the latest Hermes collection for Jenny well block booking again . seibei song .
Zhun boh?

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 20-06-2012, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylore8 View Post
Today,newspaper say 80pct of Hermes bag bought from Internet is a fake. Maybe, that is what she is getting. It is a long queue for Hermes Birkin bag, we are talking about years.
Old 20-06-2012, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Zhun boh?
Hermes Birkin but Made in ShenZhen...ha ha ha
Old 20-06-2012, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 19
mercedes500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpussy View Post
Today,newspaper say 80pct of Hermes bag bought from Internet is a fake. Maybe, that is what she is getting. It is a long queue for Hermes Birkin bag, we are talking about years.
no lah...with abit of extra someone is able to push you to front of the queue much as the hype is about celebrities having to wait even, there is always some not so popular colours/material which is not sellable also both birkin and kellys..

i believe probably its the Hermes belt or bangle she is getting anyway...the bangle will really suit her heh
Old 20-06-2012, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedes500 View Post
no lah...with abit of extra someone is able to push you to front of the queue much as the hype is about celebrities having to wait even, there is always some not so popular colours/material which is not sellable also both birkin and kellys..

i believe probably its the Hermes belt or bangle she is getting anyway...the bangle will really suit her heh
If that's the case, I think Jenny deserves it. Heard from the other WLs she is kind at heart and a spokesperson among them.
Old 21-06-2012, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedes500 View Post
But when I swing by Hermes @ MBS the Sales Staff told me that Hermes CDC Bangle also no stock and got to put down name under Wait List lor...
Old 21-06-2012, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Blardy asshole!! Stop asking stupid question lah! What a fucking joke, lurking around for 11 fucking years and gotta cheeks to ask this type of silly questions! If you are only here for a few years, I can still forgive you. You are like the other blardy asshole Besafe waiting for people to offer you answers! You two are nothing but are parasites and leeches here!!!
Sorry Monkey God. At least I don't collect info from everyone and behave like an expert.

So did you managed to collate your "raw" list? Or did that hit your raw nerve

In case you didn't know, you are not he "big brother" and you have the right not to answer to my posting.
Old 21-06-2012, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
This further prove that your are indeed suffering from senile!

Welcum back Old fogey who has been around for 11 fucking years but still act like a moron newbie! OMFG!!

What the fuck are you talking?! You sure you dun collect info? Then why u asking ppl for FR on WL? One good example is, you asked ppl about Yuki! Thats why I said your are suffering from senile at the age of 40 plus! You dun know what the fuck you are uttering, old fogey! U better seek from Medical professionals if not u dun even know if you fuck your wife or the WL in GL and that can disastrous and can end up your wife divorce you! Muahahahahaha!!!!

Paiseh old fogey if I have successfully tickle your fucking angre nerve once again! Muahahahahaha!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Sorry Monkey God. At least I don't collect info from everyone and behave like an expert.

So did you managed to collate your "raw" list? Or did that hit your raw nerve

In case you didn't know, you are not he "big brother" and you have the right not to answer to my posting.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1