The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 7
Alfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Waxed or Clean Shaved Cat 150

[QUOTE=tonchs;15838955]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Thanks, Bro, will try her next time. Just had Jia Fei of L16H17. Quite a good bonk, jovial, chatty and GFE level quite good. She told me she is the only WL in the house and when I asked her if she was busy, she replied, "kher Yee" meaning "can". Not sure, by that, how many customers she has a day. Some WLs, when asked, replied, "Bu Mung" (not busy).[/QUO
Better don't try xiao ya if u think yr $150 is very big. I her regular n she is on ORD mood now n will just care less about her service for anyone n will just SOP on her job. Maybe just special srv for her regular only hor.
I second that
Old 18-05-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lopher is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any new updates for shaved pussy?
Old 01-06-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

Alfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopher View Post
Any new updates for shaved pussy?
Not much update
Old 02-06-2017, 02:59 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfang View Post
Not much update
Upz you, have a nice day.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 15-06-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
Upz you, have a nice day.
thanks man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1