The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Not all are far sighted, some are very narrow minded

They don't care if you have lots of money in your bank account (Alot of WL / FL keep complaining that some customers sibei hao lian, talk about their monthly salary la, what car they driving, what watch they have... LOL you think WL care meh? unless you give them la)

They only care 1 thing, how frequent you book them any did you recommend any friends, some even want you to write FR on SBF like machiam she drop from heaven
That's why not all can recieve long term Ang Pai award for whole 2 yrs.
L08H43 G9 Lan, who has gone home, is good example. She openly ok when I book other girls. Wave to me somemore, as I come out from room after fucking another. Like a friend. I often returned back to fuck her, coz tried and tested.
Starting to miss her liao.
Thanks for the love, G9, and all the memories.
Old 17-05-2017, 07:12 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Butterfly in the house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
That's why not all can recieve long term Ang Pai award for whole 2 yrs.
L08H43 G9 Lan, who has gone home, is good example. She openly ok when I book other girls. Wave to me somemore, as I come out from room after fucking another. Like a friend. I often returned back to fuck her, coz tried and tested.
Starting to miss her liao.
Thanks for the love, G9, and all the memories.
Lol sound like you tio kc liao

Any plans to visit her in thailand?
Old 17-05-2017, 11:49 AM
Samster

Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Lol sound like you tio kc liao

Any plans to visit her in thailand?
There was no KC at all.
Its that "familiar" feeling between customer and biz-owner. Each are comfortable with each other, within expectations. (My other RTFs also same type. All have left for Thailand and Vietnam.)

One may visit other WL for variety, but will always come back for some "comfort food", the RTF.
In real life, most men wish their wife or GF can accept such arrangements. LOL.
Dream on!
Old 17-05-2017, 11:51 AM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There was no KC at all.
Its that "familiar" feeling between customer and biz-owner. Each are comfortable with each other, within expectations. (My other RTFs also same type. All have left for Thailand and Vietnam.)

One may visit other WL for variety, but will always come back for some "comfort food", the RTF.
In real life, most men wish their wife or GF can accept such arrangements. LOL.
Dream on!
LOL just playing with you, yes agree need to try variety so you will feel bored
Old 17-05-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
LOL just playing with you, yes agree need to try variety so you will feel bored
LOL ok ok!
But still ah, I never got over the paiseh feeling when I step into a brothel, and my 1st choice RTF and 2nd choice RTF both looking at me....and I chose another girl....
Old 17-05-2017, 10:36 PM

Quote:
LOL ok ok!
But still ah, I never got over the paiseh feeling when I step into a brothel, and my 1st choice RTF and 2nd choice RTF both looking at me....and I chose another girl....
LOL if you walk in and you say you no money, all will try to prevent eye contact from you
Old 18-05-2017, 04:17 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
ff11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
LOL ok ok!
Lol. I got once my rtf stand up and walk to me once i entered the house so want to choose another gal also paiseh. Haha.
Old 18-05-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff11 View Post
Lol. I got once my rtf stand up and walk to me once i entered the house so want to choose another gal also paiseh. Haha.
LOL! Exactly! That's what happen to me in the past! So I avoided that hse for some time.
But now she ROD, and I miss her.
Wish I can fuck her again, at least 5 more times.. LOL!
Old 20-05-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I don't f**k care
RTF very seldom lor
No point eating same chicken rice everyday
WL also don't f**k care, always like to serve