The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
ff11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAnalyst View Post
I always go for G10.

gave water BBBJ in shower

gave me BBBJ in bed with water or without water

allow painting for my request ..

shake her hip so hard even after i shot..

the best in this house so far

the best position is doggy
Did she shout li hai! Li hai! While you doggy her.. lol
Old 24-05-2017, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New L6H72 PRC

Ooo really good business ... everyone waiting for new stock .. okt should be more proactive in getting new girls

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 26-05-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster (B)

Went yesterday looking for G88 but she wasnt working. So returned today and asked for her. She just finished her code red and wasnt working today. But OKT say can, so i took her. I think the other girls must be pissed because there's only one customer and that customer chose the girl who's not working.

BBBJ in toilet and on bed. Missionary then doggy and then cowgirl. I cannot cum so she gave me another bbbj. Still cannot cum so i extend 1 more session. Bonk her doggy and cowgirl. Then i finally unload. She gave me a full body massage after sex. She asked me does your tai tai know you come see me. I said i got no tai tai. Then she say i want to be your tai tai. Lol.

G88 look very average as compared to G28 and G18. But i like her because she can finish me while bonking. Hahaha.
Old 29-05-2017, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes. I agree with u on G28.
She is my fav in this house. I have rtf more than 6 times.
Her stats are correct except I think she is 26yrs. She had given me consistently good gfe service. I like the part where she bend down with her arse pointing to u as she arrange the bed. I think she do it on purpose to tease me. Almost wanted to tear her panty aside and doggy her. I also like her cbj( my request) and rubbing her big tits on my thighs. Double pleasure.
Rtf soon.
Old 29-05-2017, 05:24 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by staycool6543 View Post
Yes. I agree with u on G28.
She is my fav in this house. I have rtf more than 6 times.
Her stats are correct except I think she is 26yrs. She had given me consistently good gfe service. I like the part where she bend down with her arse pointing to u as she arrange the bed. I think she do it on purpose to tease me. Almost wanted to tear her panty aside and doggy her. I also like her cbj( my request) and rubbing her big tits on my thighs. Double pleasure.
Rtf soon.
She told me using her fingers she was 34. I dont think she was bluffing as she definitely looks older than me. I'm 30 this year. Still very chio.
Old 02-06-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

Last night, went to this house and saw only 81 left so no choice but to pick up her. Inside the room, once she removed her dress, am a bit disappointed because her boob was flat and obviously smaller than A. After routine washing with no surprise, we went to bed and she started her routine service also with no surprise to me during which she kept her long face without a word then I felt a smelly odour from her underneath which made me a bit nervous and asked her to cap me and in a rush, to quickly release all my bullet and left. No rtf for her for a while.
Old 03-06-2017, 02:47 AM
Samster

Last night went to this house and saw 81 only available so picked up her with no other option then went into the room and stripped off my dress by myself, she also doing the same once off a bid disappointed because her flat boob less than A. Then we started washing quite as routine with no surprise. After that I went onto bed and lay down waiting for service however the whole service was short and also quite routine with no surprise too during which I felt a smelly odour from her below quite uncomfortable meanwhile saw her keeping long face well last from stepping into the room. It seemed some one own her huge money. She hardly talked a word but grumbling that her period was due already for same days. Once heard that and linked it with smelly odour I became getting nervous so I asked to stop and put on cap on me, in a rush, I released my bullet and quickly left. No rtf her for a while.
Old 08-06-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

Anyone could advise when those new girls start working.
Old 09-06-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanplus View Post
Anyone could advise when those new girls start working.
Okt told me the ladies have already arrived and will debut likely next week.
Total 6 of them....saw 3 of them in their pajamas ...not so impressive but if they dress sexily and make-up Well who knows. Will visit next week to take a look.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Okt told me the ladies have already arrived and will debut likely next week.
Total 6 of them....saw 3 of them in their pajamas ...not so impressive but if they dress sexily and make-up Well who knows. Will visit next week to take a look.
People say that there is no such thing as a ugly women, only "lazy" women. LOL.
This only applies when the women are all dressed up......

I haven't been to this hse for long time. Maybe its time to take a look! Hopefully some bros can give some FR.
Old 10-06-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

Yes, just check out those new girls and no more interest in the old ones.
Old 11-06-2017, 01:18 AM
Samster

I always stick to my own principle that never entertaining girls working in GL for more than one year, because with rough calculation, girls like the ones in this house got average 20 fucks per day, 6000 fucks per year (300 days working for one year), 9000 fucks during one and half year, so intensive within such short period, how bad damage you can imagine brought to their sex organ, obviously very loose, feeling even worse than hand job. So why not focus on new bloods before they worn out again.
Old 11-06-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanplus View Post
I always stick to my own principle that never entertaining girls working in GL for more than one year, because with rough calculation, girls like the ones in this house got average 20 fucks per day, 6000 fucks per year (300 days working for one year), 9000 fucks during one and half year, so intensive within such short period, how bad damage you can imagine brought to their sex organ, obviously very loose, feeling even worse than hand job. So why not focus on new bloods before they worn out again.
What the diff when they landed in SG they already a rejected over used goods in mainland

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 11-06-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
What the diff when they landed in SG they already a rejected over used goods in mainland
agree if they work in mainland ktv maybe similar like in GL, also got lot of customers every day
Old 11-06-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belt View Post
agree if they work in mainland ktv maybe similar like in GL, also got lot of customers every day
But in China, they didn't work so intensive like average 20 clients per day, maximum 2 or 3 clients per night.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1