The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2016, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
razorwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Westerhaut FRs

Greetings all bros, here to share a brief FR.

House: WH14
Girl 11
Name: Cat

Looks: Decent looking with make up, looks young (duno her actual age) cos she is skinny and petite. Long brown hair till lower back. Not the best looking in the house i guess, but gum my taste.

Body: Skinny, way too skinny i think. Would look and feel better if she put on some weight. A+ boobs, not entirely airport, brown perky nipples when erect.

BJ/FJ: BJ was decent, capped, but can feel her going up and down my shaft, good enough to prepare little bro for action. FJ was alright, decent tightness, accomodating to position change, no complains whatsoever. Ended with full on doggie with her lying flat. Overall sextifiying.

Attitude: Good attitude, quite bubbly and naughty. Very polite and gentle, smiling throughout, felt very comfortable with her service. Very accomodating in terms of position, anyhow also can. But limited english, just enough to understand.

RTF: Yes, like her attitude and gentle service with smile. Bros that prefer service over looks and body will probably enjoy her.
Old 07-03-2016, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
DesireSYT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, who's the AV star?

Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
Hahahaha ... you mean like this ??? ... Lol ...

Old 16-03-2016, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Asked for natural boobs and OKT recommended G11, so took her to try. Boob lovers can possibly skip. Surprisingly the fleshy butt and skinny frame made it a good doggie experience. She was accommodating and I was banging her hard in doggie. She's skinny and light that I can grab her waist and pull her backwards and keep banging.
Ended on missionary and she's still smiling and overall good service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwind View Post
Greetings all bros, here to share a brief FR.

House: WH14
Girl 11
Name: Cat

Looks: Decent looking with make up, looks young (duno her actual age) cos she is skinny and petite. Long brown hair till lower back. Not the best looking in the house i guess, but gum my taste.

Body: Skinny, way too skinny i think. Would look and feel better if she put on some weight. A+ boobs, not entirely airport, brown perky nipples when erect.

BJ/FJ: BJ was decent, capped, but can feel her going up and down my shaft, good enough to prepare little bro for action. FJ was alright, decent tightness, accomodating to position change, no complains whatsoever. Ended with full on doggie with her lying flat. Overall sextifiying.

Attitude: Good attitude, quite bubbly and naughty. Very polite and gentle, smiling throughout, felt very comfortable with her service. Very accomodating in terms of position, anyhow also can. But limited english, just enough to understand.

RTF: Yes, like her attitude and gentle service with smile. Bros that prefer service over looks and body will probably enjoy her.
Old 21-03-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
AhBang08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Morg bonkerz!

Westerhaut house 10 g3 lulu... CAT50

Looks 7/19
Shower 9/10 including bbbj, frenching
Catbath 9/10 almost whole body get catbath
Boobsjob 9/10 massage and breastfuck
Bbbj 10/10
AR 8/10
Painting 9/10 69 position
Fj 9/10
Frenching 7/10
Gfe 8/10

Very good attitude babe. Friendly & everything also can!!! $50 worth to throw out my water...

RTF: Yes!
Old 21-03-2016, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhBang08 View Post
Morg bonkerz!
Westerhaut house 10 g3 lulu... CAT50
Looks 7/19
Very good attitude babe. Friendly & everything also can!!! $50 worth to throw out my water...
RTF: Yes!
wao .. g3 .. is it new arrival?
Old 26-05-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Came back here after a long absence, saw this tall gal so decided to try her. Looking closely in the room I find her look a bit like channel 8 Carrie Wong, and her English also quite good. Service sop and bang her hard in doggie, feel like fantasy fulfilled.
Old 26-05-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post
Came back here after a long absence, saw this tall gal so decided to try her. Looking closely in the room I find her look a bit like channel 8 Carrie Wong, and her English also quite good. Service sop and bang her hard in doggie, feel like fantasy fulfilled.
bro, you bonk at the lorong or at one of the houses ?

carrie wong very flat leh.....the one you bonk any stats ?
Old 27-05-2017, 12:59 PM
Samster

H14G17 is the girl, she's 173cm tall and B cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
bro, you bonk at the lorong or at one of the houses ?

carrie wong very flat leh.....the one you bonk any stats ?
Old 27-05-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
looks like her stats same as previous L6H70 G99. will check it out...Real B cup ?
Old 03-06-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Fuck you
If can not properly
Which house which lorong which girl
I think you masterbate and write Fr
Old 03-06-2017, 02:30 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexterbbbj View Post
Fuck you
If can not properly
Which house which lorong which girl
I think you masterbate and write Fr
Dexterbbbj like retard kid
Love Bangla and Nepalese
his backside poke by so many

And suck so many
Bangla and Nepalese cock

That is why he like
To say WL like them
But only Dexterbbbj
true love is Bangla and Nepalese
Old 21-08-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

Anyone tried wh14 g12....like sibeh chio...like those club girls u see in bkk...most chio I ever seen since black pearl
Old 21-08-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone tried wh14 g12....like sibeh chio...like those club girls u see in bkk...most chio I ever seen since black pearl
Black pearl was also g12
Old 21-08-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Black pearl was also g12
OMG ! WHAT A coincidence!
Old 22-08-2017, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
went last month din see g12, took g13. come out then saw g12
chio eh... wanted to try.. got that cool look..
but until now stil havent
busy at the viet house nearby ..
very busy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1