The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2017, 03:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 14
giantstick is a glorious beacon of lightgiantstick is a glorious beacon of lightgiantstick is a glorious beacon of lightgiantstick is a glorious beacon of lightgiantstick is a glorious beacon of light
A random find

Was around lavender area this evening and decided to go for a massage. This area has too many MP so just randomly choose one and pop in. Always like unplanned surprise. But this time I'm shocked. Those ML's mostly cmi. But im heng enough.the one who open the door and welcome me looks not bad. So i decided to go with it.

Entrance fee slightly below market price. The rest are pretty standard. Told the ML to focus at my shoulder more. The massage is good. She know how to massage. This is important. Cos i go with a bloody stiff shoulder. After massage for about 30 plus minutes, for pop the gq. I opt fot bm. Allow auto roam. Tried to finger but ml shy. so i focus on her g spot as she do her stuff. I tell u her bm is not like those i usually went. Probably due to my foreplay on her g spot, she cannot take it and went on to lick my balls while performing hj. Wow. Where can tahan sia.

After that i left a happy man.

Damages:
Entrance: 45
BM: 100 (Probably due to chemistry, my balls got serviced)
Look: 8/10 but a bit meaty
Cup: B+ to C
Rtm? Yes. But will try other mp nearby too.

Ok. This is not my first fr anyway. I wanna protect this place as well. So bros who wan this contact, will need to fulfill​ the following:

-up my points/rep
-exchange (north side or cbd)
-u need to be an old bird in this forum (i will decide)

Sorry but too many bros didn't honour their words too often.
Old 26-05-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 15
Pussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud of
Re: A random find

Bro care to share your lobang? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1