The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 11
sexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to all
Re: Massage spa at ZON hotel

just had a session with 78.

looks: 7/10, not beautiful but is someone that u wont reject.
body: 7/10, small built, slight tummy and b cup. i am a sucker for big tits, if she have bigger, i will give her higher score
bbbj: 8/10, soft, smooth, slow bbbj. it feels like she can blow forever
fj: 9/10, accomodating and wild. the real game begins when she sits on top of u.
rtf: yes yes yes!
Old 26-05-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2048 / Power: 19
jason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexshoot View Post
just had a session with 78.

looks: 7/10, not beautiful but is someone that u wont reject.
body: 7/10, small built, slight tummy and b cup. i am a sucker for big tits, if she have bigger, i will give her higher score
bbbj: 8/10, soft, smooth, slow bbbj. it feels like she can blow forever
fj: 9/10, accomodating and wild. the real game begins when she sits on top of u.
rtf: yes yes yes!
Big tits

Grand paragon 72
Old 18-06-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

no 77, annie from ipoh

looks: 6/10
body: 9/10, B cup with hourglass figure
bbbj: 8/10, soft, smooth, almost cum.. she asked me to stand up and she bbbj me.. shiok.
fj: 8/10. hardworking although i had difficulty to cum..
attitude: feel like friendly neighbour next door gal, like spiderman with boobs and pussy.
rtf: yes!

facilities are top knotch, clean, pools are huge with sea view. staffs are attentive. Food is the best compared to other spas.
Old 21-06-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 14
Xiao_Ma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiao_Ma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Saw a demure shapely Viet SYT the other day along the corridor. She was going back to her resting area after getting food from the canteen. (Only the foreign ladies go to the canteen because their pay package include food on the house.)

She told me she was number 35. Face plain, but boobs about C cup and nice body. About 1.55m.

Any one has tried her?
Old 01-07-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What happened? Suddenly NZ spa standard dropped so drastic.
Gone is the complimentary shark fin soup.
Gone is the tidbits & finger foods from the hotel bakery.
Gone is the delicious and excellent buffet spread.... now replaced by run of the mill buffet spread of fried rice / noodle / meehoon / fried fish / vegetables / diced chicken / fishballs & fishcake / fried egg..... similar to all the other spas.
Gone is the service allowing you to order from the hotel menu.
Gone is the varieties of complimentary ice cream..... now only have durian or red bean flavour potong ice-cream stick.
Steam room out of order.
Bathrobes have a mouldy smell..... suspect they reused some of them as heard from the bangla attendant that laundry delivery services not coming regularly.
Gone are the well heeled businessmen customers..... on the day I was there saw mostly ah bengs and ruffian types..... unable to spot any refined gentleman or towkay looking types.

Took the angpai 116...... she also commented that now has more blue-collar customers than the professionals that she used to serve previously.
On that day have 20 local ah moi working.
Also a few Vietnamese milf working..... thought they were SYTs from their attire but on taking a look closeup realised they were in their late 20s to 30s.
6 captains on duty but only 1 cashier so had some bottleneck delay when leaving the spa.
Damage remains at rm248.
Old 02-07-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

This spa used to be the no. 1 in JB for tiptop excellent facilities.
Maybe will drop in one day to find out what happened?
Old 04-07-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is really a shame if this spa has drop its standard. Hope it's only a temporary glitch and they can recover to be the top spa again.
Old 15-08-2017, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Lormeelover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been to NZ last Saturday and was offered to choose between a $118 massage package in an open area, a $108 massage package in a private room or a $248 package inclusive of a massage and fj with a young lady.

So I chose the $108 massage package because there is a private room to use and I was thinking it will be good since it is my first time visiting NZ.

About 10 minutes after entering the room, a masseuse who is at least 40 years of age came in and told me to strip naked for the massage. Asked her why is it necessary and she said that because you booked private room.

I was totally fine with her age as I was looking for an experienced masseuse to relieve my week long aches. Her massage was really hard and good and I was thinking that if I could bring my 跌打 ointment it would have been perfect.

After the massage, she told me to turn facing up and asked me if I am interested for juagen. As I am the type of men whom will feel very exhausted if Itwere to shoot so i rejected her politely. It was about 12nn at that time and Then came the storm...

Me: "Dun want la its ok.."
Her: "Eh what dun want its only RM60 not SGD60 why you so scared?"
Me: "No I am not scared, just that I still have a long day to go"
Her: "Eh you dun like that leh. When you step into this room you already know sure got special service one what! Walao if I know you dun want in the first place I also dun want to help you massage liao"
Me: "But the captain told me to choose between $118 to massage with another person and $108 to massage in private of course I choose the cheaper one la!"
Her: "Wah that captain hor everytime like that one never tell customer the full picture then now let you be in this situation."
Me: "Then how? I dun feel like shooting leh"
Her: "Eh you know you pay RM108 I only get RM20 leh, I need to depend on special to feed my family one you know?"
Me: "Wah how come so cham one?"
Her: "Ya la you know I dun have basic salary one you know? So if I knew you dun want special I also dun want to come in and do massage for you leh! That captain la always like that one"
Me: "Hmmm ok lor. RM60 only right?"
Her: "Ya aiya won't die la"
Me: "Ok la since you so insistent I will pay"
Her: "Thanks ah boy"

After about 5 minutes of stroking...

Me: "I dun have the feeling to shoot leh, I can't shoot with hj..."
Her: "Then what can I do to help you cum?"
Me: "Auntie, how many children do you have?"
Her: "Why leh? I got 2."
Me: "Interesting... Since you hj me I cannot cum how about you let me fk u? I want to feel how tight does a women feel after having 2 children."
Her: "If you dun mind I dun mind too."

Capped on, rammed hard and finally came.

Name: Didn't ask
Face: 2/10
Boobs: B
Height: Abt 1.62m
Body: 2/10
Dmg: RM60 + RM108
RTF: No...

I learned something from this experience. Having given birth doesn't necessary mean that the hole will be very loose. In fact, it still can cover my lil bro fully in all angles but its just not as tight as a 20 yr old girl...
Old 31-08-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
clubparty is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Now NZ standard drop until like that meh!?
Got any more feedbacks... I will be going there next month.
Old 31-08-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
Samye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSamye is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lormeelover View Post
Been to NZ last Saturday and was offered to choose between a $118 massage package in an open area, a $108 massage package in a private room or a $248 package inclusive of a massage and fj with a young lady.

So I chose the $108 massage package because there is a private room to use and I was thinking it will be good since it is my first time visiting NZ.

About 10 minutes after entering the room, a masseuse who is at least 40 years of age came in and told me to strip naked for the massage. Asked her why is it necessary and she said that because you booked private room.

I was totally fine with her age as I was looking for an experienced masseuse to relieve my week long aches. Her massage was really hard and good and I was thinking that if I could bring my 跌打 ointment it would have been perfect.

After the massage, she told me to turn facing up and asked me if I am interested for juagen. As I am the type of men whom will feel very exhausted if Itwere to shoot so i rejected her politely. It was about 12nn at that time and Then came the storm...

Me: "Dun want la its ok.."
Her: "Eh what dun want its only RM60 not SGD60 why you so scared?"
Me: "No I am not scared, just that I still have a long day to go"
Her: "Eh you dun like that leh. When you step into this room you already know sure got special service one what! Walao if I know you dun want in the first place I also dun want to help you massage liao"
Me: "But the captain told me to choose between $118 to massage with another person and $108 to massage in private of course I choose the cheaper one la!"
Her: "Wah that captain hor everytime like that one never tell customer the full picture then now let you be in this situation."
Me: "Then how? I dun feel like shooting leh"
Her: "Eh you know you pay RM108 I only get RM20 leh, I need to depend on special to feed my family one you know?"
Me: "Wah how come so cham one?"
Her: "Ya la you know I dun have basic salary one you know? So if I knew you dun want special I also dun want to come in and do massage for you leh! That captain la always like that one"
Me: "Hmmm ok lor. RM60 only right?"
Her: "Ya aiya won't die la"
Me: "Ok la since you so insistent I will pay"
Her: "Thanks ah boy"

After about 5 minutes of stroking...

Me: "I dun have the feeling to shoot leh, I can't shoot with hj..."
Her: "Then what can I do to help you cum?"
Me: "Auntie, how many children do you have?"
Her: "Why leh? I got 2."
Me: "Interesting... Since you hj me I cannot cum how about you let me fk u? I want to feel how tight does a women feel after having 2 children."
Her: "If you dun mind I dun mind too."

Capped on, rammed hard and finally came.

Name: Didn't ask
Face: 2/10
Boobs: B
Height: Abt 1.62m
Body: 2/10
Dmg: RM60 + RM108
RTF: No...

I learned something from this experience. Having given birth doesn't necessary mean that the hole will be very loose. In fact, it still can cover my lil bro fully in all angles but its just not as tight as a 20 yr old girl...

Funny Sia your story bro
Old 16-09-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
kenny19870313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looks: 6/10,
body: 6/10,
bbbj: 8/10,
fj: 9/10,
Old 18-09-2017, 03:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubparty View Post
Now NZ standard drop until like that meh!?
Got any more feedbacks... I will be going there next month.
How was your visit?
Any updates for us
Old 18-09-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!

So the rate here is 248 per shot , or an hour is it?
Old 18-09-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 14
Jubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny19870313 View Post
looks: 6/10,
body: 6/10,
bbbj: 8/10,
fj: 9/10,

Hi bro Kenny, the above FR was for which lady huh?
Old 18-09-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 14
Jubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
So the rate here is 248 per shot , or an hour is it?
It should be 248/1/up to 45minutes maximum..depending on your 'skills'
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1