The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2017, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Cougar21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
compilation of clues by 8 guys who've claimed to know where's JB141, for easy reference

one possible but unconfirmed cheongster
Hahaha...
Anyone going today? I can pillion you in if u like.
Old 26-05-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
compilation of clues by 8 guys who've claimed to know where's JB141, for easy reference

one possible but unconfirmed cheongster
Now I understand why you are on the blacklist
They have wise up to your tricks....... tough being an informer nowadays.... rite?
Old 26-05-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
They have wise up to your tricks....... tough being an informer nowadays.... rite?
what nonsense.
no doubt there's a need to keep black ports low profile, but I'm not the one who brought up the jb141 subject in the first place.
and u can see for yourself, I'm just compiling the available clues listed.
informer or not, samsters can see for themselves from my past postings
Old 26-05-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
what nonsense.
no doubt there's a need to keep black ports low profile, but I'm not the one who brought up the jb141 subject in the first place.
and u can see for yourself, I'm just compiling the available clues listed.
informer or not, samsters can see for themselves from my past postings
Did you know that there is a thread in the sina forum where you are the topic of discussion?
Although I have never met you before but from the posts I have an idea of the kind of guy you are. I will avoid you too if I come across you while cheonging 😊
Old 26-05-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You never show him the posts and anecdotes written about him?
Old 26-05-2017, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Did you know that there is a thread in the sina forum where you are the topic of discussion?
Although I have never met you before but from the posts I have an idea of the kind of guy you are. I will avoid you too if I come across you while cheonging 😊
dun mind show me what sina forum?
Old 27-05-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Cougar21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Ocean P hotel at late noon just now. Raining almost the whole day. Not alot of ppl at that time. Quite a number of available WLs. But didn't go for any and went off to Mutiara Rini for massage.
Old 28-05-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Any brother know the level and room nos of Penny Siong Lau? She has fb. Took alot of pics with Petain sisters.
Old 28-05-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Any brother know the level and room nos of Penny Siong Lau? She has fb. Took alot of pics with Petain sisters.
wat is her fb name ?
Old 30-05-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

Your mother didnt wait for you in hades?
Old 30-05-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Actually, Penny Siong Lau she used her real names.
Old 30-05-2017, 09:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

Actually, Penny Siong Lau she used her real names.
which room
Old 01-06-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold

spent the afternoon walking up and down jalan meldrum trying to find this jb141 place based on the clues given (8 floors, security guard, lift lobby got 3 lifts(?), got back exit facing jalan wong ah fook), but didn't manage to find, none of the hotels had a security guard at the front. walked around the back lane to see which hotel has a back exit but also cannot find . in the end went to taman sentosa spa and booked a session with a syt viet.

after that i went back to the back lane to eat at the hawker stalls (fried kway teow damn good luh) and tried one more time to find but same thing, didn't see any group of guys casually walk into any hotel, i think some of the stall owner look at me like a crazy guy cause i keep walking up and down and peeping into the hotels, at night belllo hotel got security but i didn't see anyone casually walk in and go through some staff entrance. The only thing is along wong ah fook got some okt approach me and assure me his gals all under 24 from indo and thai, but not to my liking when i went up. apologized and left without finding the fabled jb141. I hope some kind bros can help share the location as i ask some of the phone shop staff and taxi driver, but they all don't know what jb141 is
Old 02-06-2017, 10:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
jasonli217 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by obeyyodude View Post
spent the afternoon walking up and down jalan meldrum trying to find this jb141 place based on the clues given (8 floors, security guard, lift lobby got 3 lifts(?), got back exit facing jalan wong ah fook), but didn't manage to find, none of the hotels had a security guard at the front. walked around the back lane to see which hotel has a back exit but also cannot find . in the end went to taman sentosa spa and booked a session with a syt viet.

after that i went back to the back lane to eat at the hawker stalls (fried kway teow damn good luh) and tried one more time to find but same thing, didn't see any group of guys casually walk into any hotel, i think some of the stall owner look at me like a crazy guy cause i keep walking up and down and peeping into the hotels, at night belllo hotel got security but i didn't see anyone casually walk in and go through some staff entrance. The only thing is along wong ah fook got some okt approach me and assure me his gals all under 24 from indo and thai, but not to my liking when i went up. apologized and left without finding the fabled jb141. I hope some kind bros can help share the location as i ask some of the phone shop staff and taxi driver, but they all don't know what jb141 is
This Saturday i bring you there
Old 02-06-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by obeyyodude View Post

Lucky u nvr go for okt recommendation.
Once in room they will try to snatch ur money n belongings.
Very risky to trust the okt ppl over there. Seen some got good looks. But dun dare or risk to try it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1