The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 12
ryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to all
Re: Street Walkers at Geylang

the room is not the most clean but some of the streetwalkers are too chio to resist.
Old 17-05-2017, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

Saw a sexy gal along L16 prata shop along main road. Together with a few CMI MILF FL.

This sexy gal looks local, wore tight Ts and tight jeans hotpants, 1.65m, long hair slim legs waist and 8.5/10 looks.

Luckily I never approach her. She was just waiting there while her friends were nearby... and as I watch.... the whole group walk off and entered a restaurant.
LOL!

No wonder when those MILF tout at me, this sexy gal just stood there feeling bored.
I purposely walk to and fro, but the sexy gal did not tout. Becoz she is not a FL. LOL!
Wish she is though.....would gladly pay $200.
Old 18-05-2017, 04:48 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
ff11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How i wish some of the streetwalkers was legal wls working at 0672. Got some very chio fls.
Old 27-05-2017, 01:36 AM
Samster

Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

Saw a tall beautiful street sitter.
Lor16 near Prata shop.
She sitting.... not walking, hence cannot be called street walker. LOL
From the long legs and arms, I estimate 1.70m.
Okay, confirm she's a working girl as she beckons me, silently mouthing "yao ma?"
Come to think of it, PRC usually say "Qu ma?" 去吗?
Didn't up her as I had just fucked.
Maybe next time.
She tall enough, good for stand up doggy.
(I tried once, these street walker rooms beds are horrigiVegetable! Stand up doggie is ok).
Old 15-06-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Now you all better don't go for these if possible, unless they are rare race of girls like indian or what. Because last week I went to geylang and saw 3 police officers outside of the shophouse, either they are there for regular patrol or people go report them.
Old 15-06-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Headed down to Lor24 last weekend, got attracted to a busty SYT Viet wearing pink. Headlights were huge, slightly too big for her body.

$30 for 15min was too short. Suggested we head to a nearby hotel, quoted $100 for an hour.

Once inside the room, we frenched and groped each other till we were in the shower. Slightly cramped but she managed a short BBBJ and tits fuck inside. Dried ourselves and continued on the bed. I cummed too soon during the pussy grinding before the 1 hour was up, and suggested another round.

Surprised she obliged without asking for extra tips. Fondled with each other again before finishing in missionary. Got her number and will return for another session.
Old 15-06-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 9
Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Headed down to Lor24 last weekend, got attracted to a busty SYT Viet wearing pink. Headlights were huge, slightly too big for her body.

$30 for 15min was too short. Suggested we head to a nearby hotel, quoted $100 for an hour.

Once inside the room, we frenched and groped each other till we were in the shower. Slightly cramped but she managed a short BBBJ and tits fuck inside. Dried ourselves and continued on the bed. I cummed too soon during the pussy grinding before the 1 hour was up, and suggested another round.

Surprised she obliged without asking for extra tips. Fondled with each other again before finishing in missionary. Got her number and will return for another session.
Wow bro, she sounds damn good, willing to share contact?
Old 16-06-2017, 03:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
nagatouchiha is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

Which part of the Lor.24 bro?,
Thanks.
Old 16-06-2017, 08:39 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hi can share ctc?
Old 18-06-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
ff11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Hi can share ctc?
Bro, you can find her at lorong 24. The area where all the fl gather. She got caught by police before so they make her stay in singapore for 2 years to service bangla. Yikes.
Old 18-06-2017, 11:14 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff11 View Post
Bro, you can find her at lorong 24. The area where all the fl gather. She got caught by police before so they make her stay in singapore for 2 years to service bangla. Yikes.
hhaha not at the moment, book 1 model like FL in dome 1... addicted to tall models FL already

now going to RTF her again
Old 20-06-2017, 12:38 AM
Samster

The street walkers at roadsides near lor 18 and 16 are gone.
What a pity.
I used to ogle them, sometimes ask price for fun, just to get into the mood b4 visiting WL.
The hse WL can sometimes be so rush.
Older folks like myself need teasers.
Old 20-06-2017, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
The street walkers at roadsides near lor 18 and 16 are gone.
What a pity.
I used to ogle them, sometimes ask price for fun, just to get into the mood b4 visiting WL.
The hse WL can sometimes be so rush.
Older folks like myself need teasers.
Times have change, 2 years ago if you walk along geylang road from lor 22 all the way to lor 10 there is plenty of streetwalkers to see

and sometime those streetwalker will try to caress you and ask "You want happy"
Old 20-06-2017, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Times have change, 2 years ago if you walk along geylang road from lor 22 all the way to lor 10 there is plenty of streetwalkers to see

and sometime those streetwalker will try to caress you and ask "You want happy"
Yes the ol days!
Its always fun to say hello to the girls, some rubba rubba hands and (waist, butts occassionally), see their legs and short skirts and occassional panties....
Its like legal ogling with kenna slap!
Old 22-06-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Its been awhile since i've been back in Geylang. I used to love picking Indo gals on lor8/10, China gals along Talma and L14, and Viets l24/26. Been a long time and i imagine not so many street walkers now. Can anyone comment on current conditions?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1