The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonli217 View Post
This Saturday i bring you there
Wa can bring me too?
Old 02-06-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Cougar21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by obeyyodude View Post
spent the afternoon walking up and down jalan meldrum trying to find this jb141 place based on the clues given (8 floors, security guard, lift lobby got 3 lifts(?), got back exit facing jalan wong ah fook), but didn't manage to find, none of the hotels had a security guard at the front. walked around the back lane to see which hotel has a back exit but also cannot find . in the end went to taman sentosa spa and booked a session with a syt viet.

after that i went back to the back lane to eat at the hawker stalls (fried kway teow damn good luh) and tried one more time to find but same thing, didn't see any group of guys casually walk into any hotel, i think some of the stall owner look at me like a crazy guy cause i keep walking up and down and peeping into the hotels, at night belllo hotel got security but i didn't see anyone casually walk in and go through some staff entrance. The only thing is along wong ah fook got some okt approach me and assure me his gals all under 24 from indo and thai, but not to my liking when i went up. apologized and left without finding the fabled jb141. I hope some kind bros can help share the location as i ask some of the phone shop staff and taxi driver, but they all don't know what jb141 is
Hi. Another samster n me did the same thing as you last Sunday n we stil didnt find the place. Even went up the rumah tumpangan opposite de police station, up ja residences n also up new hotel. All clean. Saw alot of WLs at the coffeeshop opposite 7-11 hanging around with ah-peks. Even went to ocean hotel n asked the regulars dere dey also dunno abt this jb141. And same as u, approached by a few okts along jln waf. N at night there is a whole bunch of ladyboys hanging around dere. We were so tired dat day. Still cant find that place.
Old 02-06-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
jasonli217 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Wa can bring me too?
Sure, can bring u guys there and i will leave. Too high standard there
Old 02-06-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Atavus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Check your PM........what do you mean by too high standard there?
Old 03-06-2017, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Lucas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
can i tag along too? i am going in tomorrow too
Old 03-06-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vincenttcfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really treasure hunt.

i failed again

just wondering this place really exist or not
Old 03-06-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You've got PM

After residing in BKK for the last few years.... I am a "lost" man back home in SGP. Having a hard time adjusting to the sterile environment.
Old 03-06-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seriously.... u all still think this place exist??? I think talk cock one la or this is actually a detouring trick used by people who are protecting the real place... Either way cheers to cheonging and enjoying life. If we found it and it really exist then good but do remember to keep it hidden and dont spolt market bros.
Old 03-06-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 16
kuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to behold

Just walked one round in Jalan meldrum. No luck finding the place.... any bros can bring me there? I am in jb almost every weekend

If you zap me, please tell me what I did wrong. I don't hold grudges, but would definitely wanna know what I did wrong.
Old 03-06-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 0
manahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I also interested. Is is too late ? I only just saw your post. Along the Causeway now and will be reaching CIQ in about 10 mins.
Old 03-06-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
Mas Joki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMas Joki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
Lucky u nvr go for okt recommendation.
Once in room they will try to snatch ur money n belongings.
Very risky to trust the okt ppl over there. Seen some got good looks. But dun dare or risk to try it.
Hello bro, are you very sure got such thing happen. Have you or your friend experience being robbed by OKT or the WLs? I always frequent this area and always got OKT approach me. See you said like that abit frighten la.....

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".
Old 04-06-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Penny upload another of her recent pic in fb yesterday. PT girls learned their lessons, coming soon is Ocean's girls.

By the way, RLD is never easy to locate there is an old saying. A need in introduction or else it is as difficult as searching for MH370. The yrs of walking into Ocean I nickname "lawyer office" 30 yrs ago. Bec there was a lawyer office on the second floor back then. I only saw Penny ones, cant place the floor could be on L3.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 0
manahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to bro Jason I was able to visit this jb141 yesterday. I had initially planned to go either VIP or Amansari but when he replied my PM I quickly changed plans. And I am glad I did coz this is a gem of a place with the girls comparable to VIP or Amanasari. And it is very worth it at only rm140 instead of paying rm228 at VIP and nearby the CIQ too. The down side is the long wait for the lift. I actually walked down the stairs to the ground level but had to climb back up to the 6th level to use the lift as the stairway door cannot be opened from the inside. Lesson learnt and I think it is because the operator are attempting to keep this place low profile. Because as we exit the lift we were ushered out into Jln Wong Ah Fook instead of Jln Meldrum by the security guard who inform us that there are suspicious guys keeping surveillance at the Jln Meldrum side. This will be my go to place now instead of VIP or Amansari

Gotta log off now as boarding my flight to BKK now.
Old 04-06-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
yeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manahara View Post
Thanks to bro Jason ... I actually walked down the stairs to the ground level but had to climb back up to the 6th level to use the lift as the stairway door cannot be opened from the inside...
seems damn fire hazard leh. something happens like fire then all trapped..
Old 05-06-2017, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Lucas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went for the 3rd time last sat trying to locate it but still failed. Ended up going to ny to blow my load along with a hole in the pocket

Any kind bros willing to guide?
Will be crossing over on mon and sat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1