The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2004, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Quote:
Originally posted by DNAT
you mean ML lose to you on drinking
No lar..............1st day, he booked the wrong cewek mah..........so I thought he drunk.........

Old 05-01-2004, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Quote:
Originally posted by l3atu
No lar..............1st day, he booked the wrong cewek mah..........so I thought he drunk.........
(on ML's behalf)

Hmmm ..... that implies you were drunk at Sg KTV? same thought/assumption applies .... hehehe

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 05-01-2004, 10:59 AM
Samster

l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
(on ML's behalf)

Hmmm ..... that implies you were drunk at Sg KTV? same thought/assumption applies .... hehehe
Not drunk on that day..........just that I had a tiring week, so a bit blur sotong..........

Old 05-01-2004, 11:40 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not drunk on that day..........just that I had a tiring week, so a bit blur sotong..........
its not blur sotong, its Direct Approach ---- go straight to ah pek and source for ah pek's char bo ..... this one you must teach maxus leh ..... hahaha

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 05-01-2004, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
its not blur sotong, its Direct Approach ---- go straight to ah pek and source for ah pek's char bo ..... this one you must teach maxus leh ..... hahaha
Just wink at her can liao lar...........this type of thing I also must teach meh ?

Old 05-01-2004, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just wink at ah pek can liao lar...........this type of thing I also must teach meh ?
wtf

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 05-01-2004, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
wtf
Long time no edit my post liao........fingers getting itchy hor ?

Old 05-01-2004, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
maxus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
you mean ML lose to you on drinking
Way to go man 13atu!!!!!! Next time I also won't dare to drink with u liao....
Old 06-01-2004, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by maxus
Way to go man 13atu!!!!!! Next time I also won't dare to drink with u liao....
He lose to me becos I din drink at all..........

Old 12-01-2004, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ML's BL FR 2

Quote:
Me still young leh.........
Young but have KQ wor
CB:
Old 12-01-2004, 01:49 PM
Samster

meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Boys

Quote:
Originally posted by Spanker
Boys ,this section is supposed to be for field reports.Why do you guys not keep your chit chat and groups outings in the appropriate section?
You are wasting so much of my time,writing such crap in this section on field reports.
Grow up boys.
So where is your FR ... Remember to bring along your own spoon when you eat out next time ...
CB:
Old 12-01-2004, 01:52 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ML's BL FR 2

Quote:
Originally posted by Montbank
Eh ? I thought is TCSS cum Room-Movie ( Drunken Maiden Fist 2 ) in your room ?
No leh ... Ended up I LSS with l3atu
CB:
Old 12-01-2004, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by GigaBen
Thanks for the reply...

Managed to be there on the 27th.... on the 1945 ferry.

Stayed for a day...and had a good time. I still think it will be better with kakis.

Wow... like that still green? Super humble man.
Everyone is still green ... Just that certain people cheong more often and thus become more familiar ... Yi Shan Hai You Yi Shan Gao ... We're afterall still human and learning is a lifelong process ...
CB:
Old 12-01-2004, 02:04 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Boys

Quote:
Seow eh! you kena flame on your multiple enquiries on Tg Pinang - Royal Palace Hotel so not happy izit?

Though I dun post FR, I would be more than happy to provide any info/queries on Batam FLs
He'll then ask where to find super chio ceweks in BT
CB:
Old 12-01-2004, 02:05 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ML's BL

Quote:
Originally posted by maxus
Wow.. I heard a lot about the Drinken Maiden? So it was Part 2 last nite? How was it man?
Tiu ... Who let out wind on this
CB:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1