The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2006, 05:21 PM
f20b

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Anyone in Yiwu / Zhejiang?

Thanks bro ChinaAlleWay ...
What is the rate looks like? Are in Yiwu as well? Can you PM me some nice gals contacts?
Old 25-11-2006, 05:51 PM
f20b

Thanks bro ChinaAlleWay ...
What is the rate looks like? Are in Yiwu as well? Can you PM me some nice gals contacts?
Old 25-11-2006, 06:17 PM
f20b

ChinaAlleWay, thanks bro. Can you give me some idea about the rate? Are you in Yiwu? Can PM any nice gals contact?
Old 04-12-2006, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
bradpitt is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbradpitt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ChinaAlley,

What is the best way to go to Yiwu from Spore ? Is it via Shanghai ? How to get to Yiwu from SH ?
Thanks
Old 04-12-2006, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 20
ChinaAlleWay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
ChinaAlley,

What is the best way to go to Yiwu from Spore ? Is it via Shanghai ? How to get to Yiwu from SH ?
Thanks

hmmmm...
CA had stop their flight from Spore to Hgh.
Ya, from Spore to Shanghai.
can take a train from Shanghai to Yiwu. about 5hours.

Rdgs
chinaalleway =)
Old 06-12-2006, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 19
durex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaAlleWay View Post
anything just pm me.. been station here for 4 years..
four years is a very long time,guess it is very happening bro
how is the damage of the FL there bro
Old 07-12-2006, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by durex View Post

nah... im a boring person.. haaaa
Fl is about 400-500RMB per shot.
some of my friends can get 600RMB for over night..
long long time didnt cheong.. prices might changes...
Old 08-12-2006, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by durex View Post
sometimes we are here in china for a long time not because it's soooooooo happening like what some singaporeans fantasize abt...

after all, life is not all only abt sex n FLs

I hail Chinalleway! been here 4 years! longer than me!
Old 08-12-2006, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten View Post
sometimes we are here in china for a long time not because it's soooooooo happening like what some singaporeans fantasize abt...

after all, life is not all only abt sex n FLs

I hail Chinalleway! been here 4 years! longer than me!
Van Basten thanks for your compliment.
Dont hail me.. im just a newbie in this Huge China market.. learning things every day.. haaa..

ya..life in China is not just about sex..

If drop by in Suzhou, will find you guys esp Just4fun... he's da man !!
Old 09-12-2006, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Van Basten thanks for your compliment.
Dont hail me.. im just a newbie in this Huge China market.. learning things every day.. haaa..

ya..life in China is not just about sex..

If drop by in Suzhou, will find you guys esp Just4fun... he's da man !!
welcome to suzhou! actually i frequently go hangzhou n ningbo for business trips.

just4fun mentioned abt u b4, hope to meet up with u someday!
Old 13-07-2007, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
oasis3009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yi Wu recommendations

Good dae bros,ive been surfing sammyboy for a long long time,have been a free loader all the time,feel bad so here i am making my first post...im in yiwu for my business for 1 month already,still havent met any sg bros here...Had my fair share of cheap bonks in yiwu...

Lived in a budget bing guan(wang jiang lou) opposite jie bai shopping center when i first arrived in yiwu...price is 100rmb per bonk...gal is so so standard,nothing to shout about...hw to get 100rmb?trick is to bargain with them when they first call your room ask you "sian shen,yao an mo mah??"Say you don't want an mo,jus want to bonk...100rmb...their massage is like shit anyway...

Maybe can get cheaper than 100rmb but i think its very acceptable liao...i also tried out the baber shop gal today at around the old railway station...100rmb also,cheap and good...choose a jiangxi gal,19 this year...boobs are damn full at least cup d,slim and cute too...but the room is bad though...no place to wash up after that...

Sori bros i forgot 2 ask her name and didnt see the add of the shop,mayb its the hot weather here that made me so blur...but i know the way there,will go down tomorrow again...cant believe got such gem over there...Lucky didnt take up the offer of 50rmb a bonk by 1 lady before that,haha...

Did anyone here tried out the house call pros in yiwu?i was given a namecard by a guy in futian market,called the okt out of curiousity,offered me young student for 300rmb,1 hr...quite tempted but want to hear opinons of bros here first...

Tomorrow going to top club disco(ding ji) along bin wang road...its the most happening disco in yiwu now,with lots of pretty babes...anyone want to party together?

Hope to find some good cheong kaki...
Old 03-08-2007, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Exclamation YiWu

oasis3009, I shall update you further about YiWu.

This is your first post, and many members (especially the new ones) disappeared in silence. It will be a waste if I were to post if you did not read.

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 05-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
oasis3009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro diesel,i did not disappear lah...yup its my 1st post,but i see nobody reply or pm me,so i also sian,didnt make more posts abt my happenings in yiwu...Anyway,im stil in yiwu,what abt you?

Ive been going to club 2008 and dingji for the past few weeks,getting bored of the disco scene in yiwu...people tend to leave before 1am,an empty club makes a lousy club...Btw dingji is closed for renovation frm 2nd aug dun knoe til when...hai...Club pattaya is a no no for me...all the indians there with hindi music,no syt around,saw a few working gals,not my type...

Tried a house call gal 2 weeks ago...was feeling horny after my trip 2 dingji,call up a number from the many namecards ive collected...Negotiated the price to rmb260 1 shot...gal arrive wif okt in 10 mins...i requested for a syt and was sastified wif what i saw,so paid the okt and led gal into my hse...

Make some small talk once inside,told me her age is 21 but think she at most 19 this yr...After that she start 2 undress,boobs is small and perky wif beautiful brown nipples,hehe...didi rose and salute in agreement...Lie on my bed prepare for a sextifying session...

Then came the disappointing part...she starting yawning while capping mi...complain that she is sleeping already when i call(its only 2am in the morning and i thought its 24hrs service),kns...

Heard her yawn,my didi go soft liao...ask her for cat bath and bj,she say she dun knoe,wtf...by now no mood liao...didi completely go 2 sleep...she keep yawning and hj mi,ask mi why didi like tat...knn still nd 2 explain meh?

Tell her to take out cap and tcss,found out she actuali frm 1 bbs shop(no wonder no service lah)...okt call her boss 2 provide one gal,so she suay lor...i think to myself,just fuck and forget...got didi hard again by her hj...cap and climb ontop of me,pump for a few mins,came and mission accomplished....Didnt want to prolong the session as i totally have no chemistry with her,didnt enjoy,all i want is to let go and bye bye to her...When leaving,still got the cheek to ask me for tips,knn...gave her rmb 10 and ursered her out...overall 4/10

Its a disappointing experience for house call,swear to myself wont do that again...Went to 2 different bbs these 2 weeks...got a sextifying fj by a gal from jianxi for 100rmb...her pussy can really squeeze my didi,hehe...overall 7/10

On another occassion got a szechuan gal for massage plus hj,60 rmb...her figure and looks great,2 bad she dun do fj,hj is so so only but her boobs are nice and shapely,hehe...overall 7/10

All those gals i didnt get their number,think its not necessarily...there are lots of bbs over here...can take my time to explore...

Bro diesel,can intro me pubs to chill in yiwu?cant seem to find one here.Im not a massage person but would like to try one in yiwu,i know there are many around but any recommendations from you and whats the damage?If you or any bros are in yiwu,i would like to meet up and cheong...sorry for my lousy fr,will try to improve,cheers...
Old 27-08-2007, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oasis3009 View Post
Bro diesel,can intro me pubs to chill in yiwu?cant seem to find one here.Im not a massage person but would like to try one in yiwu,i know there are many around but any recommendations from you and whats the damage?If you or any bros are in yiwu,i would like to meet up and cheong...sorry for my lousy fr,will try to improve,cheers...

for pubs, can try out Windows Bar or 1598. Which is located near Yimei Hotel and its just beside EF english school. lots of expats hang out there after a hard day work.

there's a Colombia bar restaurant in Shang mao Qu. usually after mid night most of the south americans mingle there for fun...

im been station in Yiwu for the past 5 years, either getting pissed or staying at home after 7pm. Yes, 7PM AT HOME SURFING SBF OR WANKING AWAY WITH MY RIGHT HAND !! wahhhaaaa... (how i wish i was posted to shanghai like Ronaldo !!)

try to sian some of the local gals, most of them are nice, and if u can speak a little of the local diliect, you are in for it.....

Have a great time in Yiwu.....
Old 28-08-2007, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 20
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
im been station in Yiwu for the past 5 years, either getting pissed or staying at home after 7pm. Yes, 7PM AT HOME SURFING SBF OR WANKING AWAY WITH MY RIGHT HAND !! wahhhaaaa... (how i wish i was posted to shanghai like Ronaldo !!)
No wonder when I see the Yiwu thread, I tot of you... And I could sense something bad... Hahahaha..
You ah.. Come SHA visit me lahz..

SHA is indeed more happening.. but you must always be ready to make the first move... Cannot wait for MM to come chat you up, unless she is asking for money or you are Tom Cruise.. (white one hor)...

Anyway now the whole SBF know you use RIGHT hand liaoz.. hahahahaa...Next time I wont shake your hand... hehehehe..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1