The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2013, 10:23 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3177 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: gold point massage at taman sentosa

1st time went to gold point last Sunday.

The place is on the 2nd floor of those shop houses near to The Store. Drive along the road and will be able to see their big advertisement. Went up and was greeted by the recept. Told her its my first time and ask for a good recommendation. Was told to wash my legs by myself, deco was quite new and nice.

Was then assign with NL no. 50, name Suzi. She guide me to the room, bed was on the floor. I strip to my birthday suit and lie on the bed cover with the towel provided. She start with the massage, not hard and quite good. Feel relaxing and can rate 7/10. After the final head massage after an hour. She ask if I want to extend for 1/2 or 1 hr penis treatment, told her 1 hr too long as I am also in a rush. She went out and came back after about 5 mins.

Ask me to turn around and face down, she start with massaging my butt for 5 mins then sensually going up and down my butt crack pressing my forbidden hole. Wonder if her fingers will go it but her fingers went to my balls. Ask to lift up my butt and she slowly rub my balls and dicky. Quite nice feeling and it took about 10 mins before asking me to turn around facing her. She look quite nice, 26 yo lady. She continue massaging my thigh for another 5 to 10 mins. Was waiting for her to proceed with my dick massage until falling asleep. Her hands slowly went around my balls and started massaging. Feeling was quite good and she went to my shaft again. This time was slow and sensual, teasing my head. I feeling the urge to come after awhile, ask her to slow down and her fingers went back to my balls for another few mins and come back again. This time I cannot take her teasing on my head after another few mins and shots of my 'armies' started shooting on my chest. She use another hand to cover the rest of my shots with the next hand continue teasing my head. Feeling was shiok. Went for a shower after everything and proceed for my puff and hot tea at the recept area.

Name: Suzi
No: 50
Looks: 7/10
Massage: 7/10
Batin: 7/10
AR: No chance, hands too short to reach her
Damage: RM60 for 1 hr massage, RM76 for 1/2hr batin
RTM: Most likely
Old 11-10-2013, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dkgg09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy80 View Post
1st time went to gold point last Sunday.

The place is on the 2nd floor of those shop houses near to The Store. Drive along the road and will be able to see their big advertisement. Went up and was greeted by the recept. Told her its my first time and ask for a good recommendation. Was told to wash my legs by myself, deco was quite new and nice.

Was then assign with NL no. 50, name Suzi. She guide me to the room, bed was on the floor. I strip to my birthday suit and lie on the bed cover with the towel provided. She start with the massage, not hard and quite good. Feel relaxing and can rate 7/10. After the final head massage after an hour. She ask if I want to extend for 1/2 or 1 hr penis treatment, told her 1 hr too long as I am also in a rush. She went out and came back after about 5 mins.

Ask me to turn around and face down, she start with massaging my butt for 5 mins then sensually going up and down my butt crack pressing my forbidden hole. Wonder if her fingers will go it but her fingers went to my balls. Ask to lift up my butt and she slowly rub my balls and dicky. Quite nice feeling and it took about 10 mins before asking me to turn around facing her. She look quite nice, 26 yo lady. She continue massaging my thigh for another 5 to 10 mins. Was waiting for her to proceed with my dick massage until falling asleep. Her hands slowly went around my balls and started massaging. Feeling was quite good and she went to my shaft again. This time was slow and sensual, teasing my head. I feeling the urge to come after awhile, ask her to slow down and her fingers went back to my balls for another few mins and come back again. This time I cannot take her teasing on my head after another few mins and shots of my 'armies' started shooting on my chest. She use another hand to cover the rest of my shots with the next hand continue teasing my head. Feeling was shiok. Went for a shower after everything and proceed for my puff and hot tea at the recept area.

Name: Suzi
No: 50
Looks: 7/10
Batin: 7/10
AR: No chance, hands too short to reach her
Damage: RM60 for 1 hr massage, RM76 for 1/2hr batin
RTM: Most likely
Very ex rm76 for 30min batin. I thought it is rm38 for 20min batin? Price increase again?
Old 12-10-2013, 10:18 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3177 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: gold point massage at taman sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgg09 View Post
Very ex rm76 for 30min batin. I thought it is rm38 for 20min batin? Price increase again?
Yah I find quite ex for the price of batin. I ask the recept for 20 mins but she say is either 40 mins or 1 hr but the massage lady told me is half hour.. But I think mine takes 40 mins and the alarm clock rang. Any bros can confirm batin there got 20 mins anot??
Old 12-10-2013, 10:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
santak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last time go there they told me that for 20 mins, u have to add 38 and 76 for 40 mins.
Old 12-10-2013, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dkgg09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by santak View Post
last time go there they told me that for 20 mins, u have to add 38 and 76 for 40 mins.
If I am not wrong usually they will say only have 40min batin for rm76. But if u insist like no time for 40min or not enough money, they will say have 20min rm38.
Old 18-12-2013, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 14
OldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to this place ytd n opted for a girl nos 14, name Sweety.
Massage 1 hr 60
Penis treatment 40 mins 76
Total damage is 136
This girl is a gem must try...
Old 18-12-2013, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 13
nameless00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for noob. This outlet all NLs?
Old 19-12-2013, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldRooster View Post
Went to this place ytd n opted for a girl nos 14, name Sweety.
Massage 1 hr 60
Penis treatment 40 mins 76
Total damage is 136
This girl is a gem must try...
are this 14 can auto roam? when there before if need auto roam need to pas another RM50, so end up 60+76+50=186. I better go other place..
Old 20-12-2013, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 13
nameless00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there this afternoon. Asked for Sweet for 1 hr massage. Proceeded to wash my own legs and waited a while at the tv room. After a while, Sweet came over and brought me to the massage area partitioned by curtains.

Was a little disappointed by her looks. I would say that she looked average and I'll give her a 6/10. Asked me to strip down and proceeded with the usual massage, starting from the legs, then back, then front. The massage was quite good actually, not those piano type.

After the 1 hr session is up, she asked whether I want to extend. I asked her how much. She said RM174 in total, so I agreed. She asked me to wash up first before starting the session. I quite enjoyed it since it's not rushed. She started by rubbing my back and backside for 20 minutes before asking me to turn around. Then she continued massaging my inner thighs and then finally the main dish. I must say that she's quite good. The only bad thing is no AR. After I released my load, she wiped me clean and asked whether I want to continue the massage since there's time. This was a pleasant surprise and I said yes of course.

For my first visit, I was quite satisfied. If the ML is prettier or allows AR or BJ, it would be much better.

Name: Sweet
Face: 6/10
AJ/AR/BJ: Nil
FJ: Nil
GFE: 6/10
RTM: prob not
Damage: 174 + 20 tips
Old 21-12-2013, 10:32 AM
Samster

deathindreamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just try here yesterday..

local lady.. no55 recomended.. like m*lay actress u*i a*da..

got hj.. more like pe*is treatment..
very nice one.. happy ending..

Name : Angie no 55
Face : 9/10
Massage : 9/10
Hj : 9/10
Gfe : 8/10 like gf

Damage : 60 massage (60min) + 76 hj (40min)
Old 26-12-2013, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1615 / Power: 12
dreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant future
Thumbs down Re: gold point massage at taman sentosa

went there on christmas eve for my 1st visit on this mp, no55 was busy so no choice.. wanted a traditional batin so continue with any girl..

came in a plump, shit... but forget it.. give her a chance.. proceed normal massage.. after the session ask whether i want extend time or extra, i ask the price then she raised price as her wish.. RM178 for batin.. oh fuck, she think i am stupid.. i told her i know the price isn't that much.. then she said that's include massage also.. but i was pissed by her attitude.. then i told her i went to there because i read info from internet, don't simply raise the price and spoilt the market.. she insist that's the standard price, ask me check with counter too..

so i didnt take the offer, after massage i check with counter about batin, 20mins RM36, 40mins RM76, must take with massage, standard massage is RM60, anyhow also never reach the RM178. for any bros going, pls banned this girl no.42.

FR for No.42 from Sabah
Looks: 5/10
Massage: 7/10 (solid and strong, but pressing too hard on some point let me feel pain, still can improve)
Attitude: Massage is ok, quite serious, for batin she has bad attitude, simply increase price like she is the queen....
Body: 3/10 a plump
Boobs: N/A
RFM: Pls ban this girl and inform counter for bad attitude if she does the same to u.
Old 04-01-2014, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

one of my fav place currently, good massage and better than any mp by prc.
only drawback is price..
Old 05-01-2014, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Ultraman63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aladeen View Post
one of my fav place currently, good massage and better than any mp by prc.
only drawback is price..
Those days when they had masseurs like Gigi Nellie jojo happy etc...more fun la...nowadays quality bad and too expensive to pay just to get your dick massaged without AR...this joint and the main place at permas are overhyped..u can get prettier nls at other joints ...much cheaper and more action...
Old 05-01-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster

deathindreamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraman63 View Post
Those days when they had masseurs like Gigi Nellie jojo happy etc...more fun la...nowadays quality bad and too expensive to pay just to get your dick massaged without AR...this joint and the main place at permas are overhyped..u can get prettier nls at other joints ...much cheaper and more action...
bro.. this place suite for those wanna service ur didi.. more like treatment.. feel more power after the service.. thats true if u wanna hanky panky.. go to other more cheaper MP.. cheers..
Old 05-01-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

where are the other joints with these treatments, bro ultraman?
i like this type, and fr wat i know in KL the name is divine mp, even more ex.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1