The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2016, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
roosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud of
Re: Walkers at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabokings View Post
during day time or night time, care to share bro ?

i know sometime day time when i drive past i saw many congregate between L20 - L16 but those sitting and standing there i not so keen.

i prefer those walking around milf without okt, acre to share, tks.
usually i look around at talma road and westerhout road area .

talma is the younger girls but westerhout road have dual breed type also and they are quite vocal so I usually stay away from that area .

But there are the milf type girls there .

need to wait and see when they come out only .

usually they don't stay outside very long .
Old 03-06-2016, 01:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
playboysgking is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Still remember back in 2008, the girl at lorong 10 and 12 are all amn hot like pageant show
Old 03-06-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
kenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboysgking View Post
Still remember back in 2008, the girl at lorong 10 and 12 are all amn hot like pageant show
You also say those were the days liao mah.
Old 05-06-2016, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
greensgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, if you are looking for streetwalkers, there are at least 30 every night at lor 24. just walk into 24 and you'll see alot. indonesians and thais. be careful tho some are ladyboys . enjoy.
Old 05-06-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

in my view.....might as well go to the legal brothels at lor24, only $40 a shot + decent rooms + health checks
Old 29-06-2016, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: indian

now a days seldom see many street walkers, a few infront of the shops along geylang road. but they are not as bold as before... those who pull pull u, hold your hand.

sometimes if u want "street walkers" just walk down one of the lorong and someone will ask u if u are looking for fun (like duh! i am in gl mah!) then u follow them and he will show u his girls. i had it a couple of times, one was pretty good, the other time i see the girl from far (walking into a private house) see her sitting down playing her HP, she see me stand up also so xian... so i just gave her a miss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty91 View Post
Where do I find Indian girls ?
Can see them being spotted.
if u want legal ones, try desker road.

if u are looking for streetwalkers... walk down lor24, till u get to a little walkway to the side behind the houses, follow it and u will reach a little path where u can find a few indian ladies, most are in their saries (sp?)

best time to go is at night, weekends. follow the foreign talents.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 01-07-2016, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Lol. When I saw the word walkers, I was like are we talking about the Walking Dead?

I think the correct term is street walkers.
Old 01-07-2016, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Lol. When I saw the word walkers, I was like are we talking about the Walking Dead?

I think the correct term is street walkers.
The way some of these walkers perform in bed guess they are good for acting in the WALKING DEAD...
Old 02-07-2016, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
boistarr is Cool - loads of Potential
Lorong 24

What happen to the girls there? Went there yesterday 10pm nobody was around. Anyone knows why?
Old 02-07-2016, 05:18 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Street walker is like that wad, no need to ask why, must be police raid

Geylang now has changed and street walker less and less

Suggest u try the legal brothel at lor 24, $40 and better quality then the streetwalkers
Old 05-07-2016, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
chingchangman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychingchangman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

used to be at the car park at lorong 21 they will hang around near the entrance. seen some hot stuff before and once offered shuang fei but did not have enough cash and turn them down. on hindsight, should have just went for it. now no more already. so long time did not went to see see..
Old 17-07-2016, 12:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kent62781 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
352 Geylang Rd

Has anyone tried the services at a place on ~352 Geylang Road (opposite Old Geylang). There's alway girls hanging around outside. Saw a very pretty Chinese girl there last night, but didn't pounce, as I heard the "in your face" places are rip off joints.

Couldn't find any references to the place I'm referring to in any of the threads. Thanks.
Old 17-07-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of
Re: 352 Geylang Rd

Stupid... It's not legal hse.
Old 18-07-2016, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You'll find a better experience in L6H72 with similar price and girls.
Old 18-07-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboi123 View Post
You'll find a better experience in L6H72 with similar price and girls.
quote for truth
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1