The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Butterfly in the house

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
aiyo...so jialat ah

is prc ger ah...wad she say lol
Yes PRC more Garang than BolehLandgers
Old 31-07-2016, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Butterfly in the house

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
After the ButterFly Effect kenna BlackFace is ok

My case is kenna Fuck on the Face infront of all the house customers

Damn No Face lor

Saying that I am a Heartless Two Timer...really Siao ZarBo lor
Bro your story deserves a post in the Sibuey Jialat thread!
Tell us more !
Old 31-07-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
the problem is you face the same problem at other house.

One WL ever told me that I should not return to her after trying her friend.
And I only tried her twice then try her fren.
Quite true, Bro, the problem can occur in any house.
Also, one may not find another gem that suits your taste. And after many bad bonks and wasted time and $, one starts to regret offending the "ex-RTF"....
Would any bro dare to go back and sweet talk your way back?
Old 01-08-2016, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!
Unhappy Re: Butterfly in the house

Quote:

Damn No Face lor

Wah! If I kena also sian.
Hmmm for me is last time when my regular in L18H38 always gimme bbj then got one time I didn't see her in fish tank so choose other girl come out that time she saw me. And..... no more bbj sigh~

Last edited by arte; 01-08-2016 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 01-08-2016, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
afk123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At first she doesn't remember me when I RTF her 2nd or 3rd time.. but soon she did and.. now.. the house got new stock and the new stock got one girl which is so pretty.. What to do in this situation?

The last time I visited I choose another when she wasnt around but she came out just in time for me to change. So.. how to go for the more chio one ah? Just don't care and do it? Haha.
Old 01-08-2016, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
hohimyee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WL also human. my guess is that they also don't enjoy a new custome climbing on them every single time. I.e. more comfortable with returned customers.

If you establish a connection, they know what you want so you will get a good service by RTF. I.e. don't get disappointed and waste money to "try" new stock.

The benefit also, RTF is like catching up with an old friend. I prefer not to introduce myself and talk the same thing (repeating stories etc).

Above is my 5 cents worth, everyone have different needs and desire.
Old 01-08-2016, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Also, one may not find another gem that suits your taste. And after many bad bonks and wasted time and $, one starts to regret offending the "ex-RTF"....
Would any bro dare to go back and sweet talk your way back?
it depends .. on the gers,
how u treat them, how u left them, the way u took the other gers... secretly.. keisiao ..so they can try and think of an excuse for u when u come back... or in your face blantantly ... cause them to lose face in front of their frens n no reason to take u back... i duno...mayb luck
but most gers will not b happy ...but there r exceptions... these r the more mature ones ..and in my case, they are top angpais.
i had a few, viet2038 672 845 all rod oreadi... went back n service was just as gud ( actually service even better than before )
but must be with the correct mature willing player...
the type who know they r here to work, not the syt type.

Last edited by bonkning; 01-08-2016 at 08:32 AM.
Old 01-08-2016, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Damn No Face lor

U can't beat me, I tried gal A 4times, b4 that tried 4-5gals in same house once. then butterfly to gal B(gal B don't know I took gal A b4). 4th visit to gal B, walk past gal A, gal B told gal A excitedly that I speak thai. Gal A replied coldly: "Khon nee Aik hiak"(this person is a fucker).

No need to say that session got sop svc.
No more rtf.
Old 01-08-2016, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

My strategy is to call the girl B to another house. Let's say you have a regular girl A at one house and you wanna try girl B from the same house. Go to another house and call girl B. It's not fullproof but at least you can mix and match. Of course, some girls don't mind if you order their pal or house buddies
Old 01-08-2016, 07:05 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohimyee View Post
WL also human. my guess is that they also don't enjoy a new custome climbing on them every single time. I.e. more comfortable with returned customers.

If you establish a connection, they know what you want so you will get a good service by RTF. I.e. don't get disappointed and waste money to "try" new stock.

The benefit also, RTF is like catching up with an old friend. I prefer not to introduce myself and talk the same thing (repeating stories etc).

Above is my 5 cents worth, everyone have different needs and desire.
Yes...true....wls also have their woman thinking
Old 01-08-2016, 07:12 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
My strategy is to call the girl B to another house. Let's say you have a regular girl A at one house and you wanna try girl B from the same house. Go to another house and call girl B. It's not fullproof but at least you can mix and match. Of course, some girls don't mind if you order their pal or house buddies
Haha...yes sometimes it works....but then hard to enter the homebase again
Old 01-08-2016, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thai house can't do that leh.
Old 01-08-2016, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Butterfly in the house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Bro your story deserves a post in the Sibuey Jialat thread!
Tell us more !
This happened during the First Batch of PRC on Dec 2008 where i was F @ 16W06

Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
Wah! If I kena also sian.
Hmmm for me is last time when my regular in L18H38 always gimme bbj then got one time I didn't see her in fish tank so choose other girl come out that time she saw me. And..... no more bbj sigh~
What to do...we are suckers for Sweetie Pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
U can't beat me, I tried gal A 4times, b4 that tried 4-5gals in same house once. then butterfly to gal B(gal B don't know I took gal A b4). 4th visit to gal B, walk past gal A, gal B told gal A excitedly that I speak thai. Gal A replied coldly: "Khon nee Aik hiak"(this person is a fucker).

No need to say that session got sop svc.
No more rtf.
Almost sama sama lah bro...they tot customers only belongs to the First WL
Old 01-08-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I tried this strategy before, and it works as long as girl B is willing to be the xiao san
Old 01-08-2016, 09:56 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

It is not always the case of losing income for some gals. WLs told me tat they felt losing face when their regulars tried another WL who was their enemy from the same house. If u want to try another house gal and still want to get the similar gfe or services from her, try to either outcall to other house or inform her upfront 1st in case the other party is nto her enemy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1