The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 19
shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
What do u want to achieve. And so choose what? Money can buy her time n body but not love.
That why it so wrong of me to develop feeling for her... Lolx
Old 11-06-2017, 02:16 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
is it because too "handsome" and "muscular" so must act shy huh?
Haha, u r right and wrong as it is the opposite
Old 11-06-2017, 02:21 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_mib View Post
Nothing wrong bro, I guess most cheongster experience it at least once in their cheongster life
Old 11-06-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_mib View Post
Absolutely! Only nuts would fall in love with someone opens her legs for everyone who could pay $150. "Public toilets" to put it bluntly, are for punters to use wherever we have a sexual urge to release and definitely not for falling in love with. Only the weak-hearted, lovelorn, naive, silly and lonely individual who failed to find true love outside of the whore industry would fall in love with a whore. The mantra - "Fuck & then Fuck off!" always stand ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-06-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Hmm, I did fall in love with a whore and married her, as I have shared here before. Does that make me "nuts", "weak-hearted", "lovelorn", "naive", "silly" and "lonely"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Absolutely! Only nuts would fall in love with someone opens her legs for everyone who could pay $150. "Public toilets" to put it bluntly, are for punters to use wherever we have a sexual urge to release and definitely not for falling in love with. Only the weak-hearted, lovelorn, naive, silly and lonely individual who failed to find true love outside of the whore industry would fall in love with a whore. The mantra - "Fuck & then Fuck off!" always stand ...
Old 11-06-2017, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Hmm, I did fall in love with a whore and married her, as I have shared here before. Does that make me "nuts", "weak-hearted", "lovelorn", "naive", "silly" and "lonely"?
that self-claimed dumbo used to fall in love with an ex-wl from 54a and even wanna look for her in china, however that dumbo is nut to any wl after they left the shores after being used by them. this dumbo not even succeed in fake kc game, not to mention real kc that why that dumbo jealous of any of us who at least succeed in kc game. pure loser lol!!! dont be serious with what she was saying bro
Old 11-06-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
viper182 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Well said Bro. People have feeling. If really had the feeling to love the FL, Are we nuts, silly, weak hearted, lovelorn, naive or silly?
Old 11-06-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, am not certain about your case. You may have to ask yourself honestly, mate. I am in no position to judge you but am merely commenting in general. That's my stand and the owner of this forum, Sammyboyfor also advocates this - "Whore is for fucking and not for lovin ...". This mantra coincidentally is ingrained in my mind since the day I first started to foray into commercial sex.

I guess to each his own ... I personally would never ever do that for sure and I would not encourage anyone to do that.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-06-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

We lease hdb flat for 99 years

We lease our car for 10 years

We lease wl pussy for 60 minutes per 150

In Sillypore we are leasing every single thing

Basically we don't own anything in Zikapore
Old 11-06-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

how true
can lease wife?
Old 11-06-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!

what happened?
day 2 of working everything can
week 2 no frenching and gfe went down
no massage after session

reason maybe cutting card soon
0819 33
Old 11-06-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 19
shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

We are salve
Old 11-06-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Moderation is the key bro. I know this bugger who has a pattern of buying gifts for gals and then bragging to us that the gals are in love with him, always give him raw, want to settle down in China with him blah blah. 10 times out of 10 he kenah play out but he refuses to believe they had cheated him and always tries to find excuses for them. Usually we let him be until it came to a point where he couldn't bear the thought of us also fucking his gals and he told them not to do our business. At that point we stopped jioing him to go GL with us.

Best part is, he thinks they are in love with him just because he brought them to the beach and bought them a few iPhones and handbags. As if PRC gals are so easily bought

As for, my situation is besides having a wife to take care of me (but I still take measures to protect myself), I can also build up my retirement plan in a cheaper Asian country. Forget about security; at that age then I'm ready to go anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Well, am not certain about your case. You may have to ask yourself honestly, mate. I am in no position to judge you but am merely commenting in general. That's my stand and the owner of this forum, Sammyboyfor also advocates this - "Whore is for fucking and not for lovin ...". This mantra coincidentally is ingrained in my mind since the day I first started to foray into commercial sex.

I guess to each his own ... I personally would never ever do that for sure and I would not encourage anyone to do that.
Old 11-06-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Moderation is the key bro. I know this bugger who has a pattern of buying gifts for gals and then bragging to us that the gals are in love with him, always give him raw, want to settle down in China with him blah blah. 10 times out of 10 he kenah play out but he refuses to believe they had cheated him and always tries to find excuses for them. Usually we let him be until it came to a point where he couldn't bear the thought of us also fucking his gals and he told them not to do our business. At that point we stopped jioing him to go GL with us.

Best part is, he thinks they are in love with him just because he brought them to the beach and bought them a few iPhones and handbags. As if PRC gals are so easily bought

As for, my situation is besides having a wife to take care of me (but I still take measures to protect myself), I can also build up my retirement plan in a cheaper Asian country. Forget about security; at that age then I'm ready to go anytime
if the girl likes a guy, dont really need gifts, sometimes they do want something for special occasion just like any other girls.
splurging cash, spending gifts for the girl to go out with you is only for those with deep pockets and those who know that without cash , the girl will bo hew them, some of them know it themselves also, and thats why they do it. depends on which game you wanna play.
anyway, most girls prefer guys that is closer to their age , higher chance, but there are also hardened girls that only go for $$ and no interest in guys no matter how handsome young/ sweet talking etc, how to tell, i think most people can tell by the walk humans interact with each other , whether got chemistry in talking anot..

Last edited by Kobayashi99; 12-06-2017 at 12:12 AM.
Old 11-06-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
VengenceSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Want to give my sincere FR for Xiao Yun from 1606A

I choose her due to her popular FR and I was not disappointed. Thanks to all the bros.

She is demure, sweet and soft, hugging her is intimate like holding a gf.

Her smiles is what attracts me even though she had just finish a customer at 9pm. Makes the wait all the more worth while. I kiss her with all my heart and she kiss me the same way holding me with her eyes closed while I took her breath away.

We undress each other and she leads me to the shower all the while holding my hand like a couple first sex moment.

She soap me and lift her head up to let me kiss, we kiss and french very tight while she rubs her breast on me. Then adding soap to my didi and her ass, she turns around to grind her ass on me while holding my hands to squeeze her breast. It was a marvellous feeling. I must say she has the most sexy ass I ever had. It was an intense feeling while I squeeze her boobs tight and rub my dick on her ass. A memory I will never forget. Then while rubbing her pussy on me she slide her soft hand from the back to stroke my balls, dick and ass and kiss me. Then she goes down on me suck me. At first slowly then sideway then she pick up speed. She did this a few time until I stop her and say "let's go to the bed" She wash me then take the towel to dry me. I felt really pampered and we kiss again.

On the bed she use her boobs to massage me and lick my back follwed by her unique butt massage. I will go for her butt massage anytime, it is so sexy and I enjoy looking at her pussy while she open her legs big big while butt massage, wah! Nice! Then she turns me around and kiss and lick my whole body my groin and lift my legs up and stuck her tongue in my ass. Looks like she likes AR, first in a circle motion and kiss my ass then lick then kiss again then on my butt then lick again. She does this quite long before she lets my legs down and bbbj me. She also take her time to blow me alternating between balls licking and cock sucking. I ask her to let me lick her also, she turns around to 69, sticking my tongue inside her

Then she cap me and stick my dick in her slippery wet pussy. As she rides I put saliva on my thumb and stick it at her clit so she can rub herself, she can't take it she lie back exposing her pussy and pump my dick fast and very hard like she is having a mind blowing sex screaming away! I turn her around and gave missionary style while looking at her pretty face, I go down to kiss her she holds me very tight with her legs wrap around my butt pushing me to pump her deeper then I turn her sideway and she say this way very deep then I turn her doggy and fuck her hard, she was shaking and shivering until I cum inside her very hard.

We were both very exhausted and she lie on my chest. We chat for awhile until the time up.

10/10 Completely Sextified. Very Good!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1