The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2013, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mrbonkbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Clamp down More Threadstarters, I like !

MotherFucker pimps, did not keep to your job, pissed me off, asking the girls to boycott me,

You wanna challenged me, challenge accepted!!

Should have just stick do your job, advertising , but you had to talk bad of customers to the gals and asking them to boycott this number that number,

i closed down this business of your lah, fucking chinese sinkie pigs

for those innocent threadsitters , for your info some of them think they old bird, wanna play tough pimps, ask the gals to boycott peoples' number, dun take the call, or cook up lies to avoid me. what fuck! you think u big shot, but you earn money through the gals ok,

i see the girls actual face too different, i walk off! whats wrong, the gals complain, so what, i spend time and money to travel there to be disappointed , did i ask u to apologised? huh???

the gals attitude so stuck up when i ask for directions, i refuse to proceed for action, whats wrong!. If I i do business, i still pay, that all it matters, but you had to be step on my toes,

some of your cheena gals really arrogant, and its true, also complain here and there, arrogant pimps and associates, wanna challange me, gladly accept!

Many forces waiting to take you out anyway, i will gladly help, you motherfuckers

NewThreadstarters or new online pimps, pls be humble just do your job and everything is fine, those old bird wanna play rough, blacklist my telephone number, i purposely wont change number...for the time being , u pissed me off, i give u hell, stupid tortoise , challenge me, the horde will descend on you, i make sure u disappear like fatty.

warning to you guys --huangting, shanghaifun, $$$$$$, dragoncave, darklord, chewfruity and some customners, u maybe richer customners, but when these fellas eat free food , behind 4 walls, where will you be, vanish to thin air, moral of the story, dun act heroes, piss others guys off when people like me never offend you at all since the beginning, its my money, if the people looks totally different from photo, off i go no fault ok, peace, dun need to ask girls to boycott this number that number

you threaten me some more, instruct your gals somemore lah, i make good i said, make u cease operation forever
Old 18-12-2013, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mrbonkbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Clamp down More Threadstarters, I like !

For all customers, any pimps or their gals piss u off, dun hesitate, inform the police, close their business, do not be afraid to the sinkie pimps and the cheena whores, tell the gals straight, i made a mistake of bowing down and soft hearted to the cheena gals, dun make the same mistake as i do,
if any races feel offended that they refuse to do your business, call police shut them down also, these arrogant lies of pimps and whores, never be soft hearted to them, give it to them hard,
Old 18-12-2013, 08:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Do u have anymore of the bad chinese stable and girls ? I also would not like to patronise them and let them close down for business. They really con.
Old 18-12-2013, 08:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Do u have anymore of the bad cheena stable and girls ? I also would not like to patronise them and let them close down for business. They really con.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1