The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Personally, I don't think it is a wise move. Firstly, not many customers spend the entire session in the room. After the action, they would leave the room with some time remaining. Hence, if the price goes up for a longer period, such customers will not think it is worth their while to pay a bit more. Secondly, if the new price means the WL will get a bit more, this might result in the WL showing a black face if the customer did not take the higher package. My views.
survival of the fittest
those that are chio/ kungfu good will have plenty of supporters even in the $200 range
honestly earn $80 for an hour job no syt will do la. this rate only for auntie or those that got cheated by agent to come here thinking they can earn 20k a month.
they did not expect however, the gl service standard is not the fuck & go type of service .
Old 03-09-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
survival of the fittest
those that are chio/ kungfu good will have plenty of supporters even in the $200 range
honestly earn $80 for an hour job no syt will do la. this rate only for auntie or those that got cheated by agent to come here thinking they can earn 20k a month.
they did not expect however, the gl service standard is not the fuck & go type of service .
I think the $150 rate is fine. $20k a month is possible for those ang pai who are pretty and can perform the basic 3 service well - bbbj, AR and French. Sure no end of customers. But if come here think can fuck and go, then too bad lor. Just go back after a while. $200 I don't mind paying if they can bring back the standard available in 2010 or earlier.
Old 03-09-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Bro : What is standard available in 2010 or earlier.?

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 03-09-2017, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Bro : What is standard available in 2010 or earlier.?
Standard that we are used to last time lah.

You ask teksi driver or Kublai Cunt or the other lao jiaos lor.

I love the standard last time for example provided by Pei Yi, Wen Fang, Benz, Jaguar, BMW of M13 and AB of 2047, the queens of GL.

Also not forgetting the legendary Michelle of 2831A and 1G Lulu and Nana of 1654A.

Still remember my fav Emelda and Pei Yi.

No horse run!!

Those days are gone liao.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 03-09-2017, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

I love the standard last time for example provided by Pei Yi, Wen Fang, Benz, Jaguar, BMW of M13 and AB of 2047, the queens of GL.

Also not forgetting the legendary Michelle of 2831A and 1G Lulu and Nana of 1654A.

No horse run!!

The Malaysian era are behind us
Old 03-09-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:

No horse run!!

There is another well-known one - Cynthia, or more popularly known as Singtel of L16H67
Old 03-09-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:

Emelda is happily married in Perth
Old 03-09-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
There is another well-known one - Cynthia, or more popularly known as Singtel of L16H67
The commando of the old era. There's almost nothing she can't do
Old 03-09-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately, gone are the heydays.

Year 2017 - GL150 WLs this cannot, that cannot.

Wanna finish you off in 15, out of the room in 30.

Treasuring whatever gems we have these days
Old 04-09-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
The commando of the old era. There's almost nothing she can't do
She is SOF of Commandos

Her motto is SHE DARES
Old 04-09-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Hypocrisy

That 'Certain Samster' seems to be suffering from a bout of his selective amnesia once again

Recently in this thread he pontificated in an apparent 'self-righteous preachy' manner saying....

"What arouses every man is very different. Although some people don't seem to understand that and think they're "taste" is better than others."

That 'Certain Samster' seems to forget that previously he use to luv to goad this forum by claiming that the mms shared in the GL150 threads were apparently "scraps" and that the true 'gems' were not being disclosed.....

He even had the gall and audacity to claim that "only half fuck recommendations are being shared here".....

Suggest that 'Certain Samster' now go look up the word 'Hypocrite'
Old 04-09-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Xiao yang left our shore back tiong land. Now left 5 gals with San San contract ending year end. And hear nowadays gals not kin to come over as they getting more back home now.
Old 05-09-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

The above Snr samster has put it succinctly re this "certain samster" in question ... I can't agree more ...

I characterize this "certain samster" as ostentatiously lofty actually ... a pretentious old prig ... certainly far from being humble though he tries hard to project himself as one. Yes, a downright hypocrite! And, he has the penchant to discourage others from FR-ing at one period of time. I wonder what is his real intent here ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 06-09-2017 at 02:15 AM.
Old 06-09-2017, 04:21 AM
Samster

Suddenly enemy's enemy is a Friend even if he was an ex enemy. Hypocrite sure change fast..... sorry I meant chameleon
Old 06-09-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

When I opened this thread, I laughed till I almost dropped off my chair. I realised that the above samster not only never cease to display his stupidity from GL to FL threads, and now he has shown to the whole community that he is one damn naive clown and mentally immature. I wonder when he will start to learn ... am afraid he might be too old to do so ....

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 06-09-2017 at 01:22 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1