The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-09-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceReader View Post
anyway heree is the unbiased mr for Qing Chuan.

Looks 6/10
Expecting a SYT, but nope. I was looking back at my other mr, thanks to her , I have to regrade this looks section to make it more reliable.

Cici,og Angel, an xin still remain at 8/10
Tao zi from 6, I'll drop it to 5/10
Nat from 6.5 drop to 5.5/10
so I can make rm for QC to be rated at 6/10.

with makeup to cover some blemishes, but even so, definitely not a beauty, so angellover bro, u can skip, not our cup of tea.

That usual long endless road in town, very familiar for most bros. So common that it is no longer discreet haha.

Body: 7/10
I've seen many mr from bros 1-2 yrs ago saying that she's slim , A cup etc. BUT NOPE. Definitely not so slim, but not to the extend of fat either, just slightly meaty. And boob size is definitely bigger den A, think B-B+. Most likely put on weight? Skin condition not so smooth, especially her back.

Massage: 6/10
Press press here press press there lightly, not for massage lovers

Sensual: 1/10
Have meh? after press press, asked to flip and immediately started with boring hj.

Service: 5/10
Not automatic. she almost wanted to performance hj fully clothed, haeto tell her to remove....

GFE: 5/10
Not much, very sop

Final Verdict:
Hear say from a bro that he didn't enjoy his session, but I have to experience for myself before I post any mr, but apparently it's true. I don't even know how to end this off lol. Totally no reason to RTF, eith this kind of service , looks , body,service,totally not worth $120.

Side note, she went back to China last yr, so not baoed, came back recently to resume this trade
Somebody needs to give her a reality check. It was debatable whether it was worth paying $120/- for her service back then; she must realise that she's no longer the girl that she used to be. Back then, on Feel's final trip to Singapore, she had initially wanted to price herself at $110, which was her asking price when she was 24 years old. However, she took my advice to price herself at $100, given that she was approaching 30, and managed to ensure that she had a steady stream of customers in a very competitive market.
Old 02-09-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Bro this is too funny lol.
Haha.... Now i aiming to explore that area spas more, seem like Internet ml not much for me, except maybe bella
Old 02-09-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Haha, if thats your scores, with Nat at 5.5/10, there should be many listed who should be a 1~3/10
Yeah I think 5.5 is a bit too harsh on Nat.. She's at least a 7 to me, but YMMV, so understandable..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-09-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Qingchuan has gained some weight (during lockdown whether here or elsewhere), causing her boobs to become larger.

She was definitely slim when I met her in early 2019, hence my comment about her having A-ish cups.
Old 02-09-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Wait till next year for members of the Changzhou gang to return.
Early next year?

Hopefully by then supply will be able to meet demand so we won't get the crap we're seeing right now..

Old 02-09-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Somebody needs to give her a reality check. It was debatable whether it was worth paying $120/- for her service back then; she must realise that she's no longer the girl that she used to be. Back then, on Feel's final trip to Singapore, she had initially wanted to price herself at $110, which was her asking price when she was 24 years old. However, she took my advice to price herself at $100, given that she was approaching 30, and managed to ensure that she had a steady stream of customers in a very competitive market.
Getting a 1/10 score on sensual is pretty damning lol..

I think most people will rather go for Fiona in this case..

Old 02-09-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I see.. This is welcoming news..

Hopefully the new batch will have JS type of services, but I'm not holding my breath..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Wait till next year for members of the Changzhou gang to return.
I also hoping for more “powerful” ML to come back. Think all desperate liao. Especially all hear about the blooming business from the ML here. Lol

Anyway that’s what I was told.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 02-09-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Early next year?

Hopefully by then supply will be able to meet demand so we won't get the crap we're seeing right now..
some of them here already in quarantine mode, hearsay now those passes only need 7 days quarantine
Old 02-09-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
I also hoping for more “powerful” ML to come back. Think all desperate liao. Especially all hear about the blooming business from the ML here. Lol

Being able to enter the country is one thing.

Securing a reasonably good location will be the main issue for them when they're here.
Old 02-09-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post

This line is recession-proof.. Who doesn't want a piece of the pie..

Long Nu is the one I'm yearning for the most..

Keep us updated.. Looks like you got very reliable contacts/sources on your side..

Old 02-09-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
some of them here already in quarantine mode, hearsay now those passes only need 7 days quarantine
Got any good ones?

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
Is it? You happen to know any of them? Got work here before or first timer?

Samster

Quote:
This line is recession-proof.. Who doesn't want a piece of the pie..

Long Nu is the one I'm yearning for the most..

Keep us updated.. Looks like you got very reliable contacts/sources on your side..
Sorry, nothing on Longnu so far. Others yes, but not her.
Old 02-09-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceReader View Post
anyway heree is the unbiased mr for Qing Chuan.

Looks 6/10
Expecting a SYT, but nope. I was looking back at my other mr, thanks to her , I have to regrade this looks section to make it more reliable.

with makeup to cover some blemishes, but even so, definitely not a beauty, so angellover bro, u can skip, not our cup of tea.

Body: 7/10
I've seen many mr from bros 1-2 yrs ago saying that she's slim , A cup etc. BUT NOPE. Definitely not so slim, but not to the extend of fat either, just slightly meaty. And boob size is definitely bigger den A, think B-B+. Most likely put on weight? Skin condition not so smooth, especially her back.

Sensual: 1/10
Have meh? after press press, asked to flip and immediately started with boring hj.

Service: 5/10
Not automatic. she almost wanted to performance hj fully clothed, haeto tell her to remove....

not worth $120.
Kaoz ... this is so bad. Not good looking, lousy service and crap no-feeling HJ??? How can a ML like this even have business? Yet people hype her up and praise her to the heavens before. Geez.

Thanks for the revealing FR bro. More reason to say that SLG is now full of undeserving shitty MLs.
Old 02-09-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:

Huh? Me? I small fly nia. Just that Heng Heng a couple of ML I know tell me this only and I just share loh. Sure got Bros got better intel just that it’s still unsure so likely they don’t want put people hopes too high first.

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1