The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-12-2012, 03:15 AM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
Ic, at first I thought scoot will be better so I give it a try last month but was once delay again 3hrs this time. Went to the check in counter ask what happen told me flight got slight problem. Well guess me no luck with budget airlines.
never ever encounter such problem ... sometime jus sway lar
Old 29-12-2012, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
never ever encounter such problem ... sometime jus sway lar
Ya can't expect much from budget airlines also.
Old 29-12-2012, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jwnkm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,
I will be in Bangkok today 6pm till nxt tues. any guys want to go around together for babes?

Janz
Old 29-12-2012, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai good girl

Redundant Info??

Did I say anywhere that is info?? I am just telling you guys my opinion, not giving any sort of information per se,which of coz you can have yours.

And if you care to read properly at the end I am just asking anyone who have dated good Thai girl to share their experience.

To bro who zap me, like that also song?want to zap some more also can: rolleyes:
Old 29-12-2012, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
1bbcd5 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Thai good girl

some thai girls are very good
Old 29-12-2012, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Thai good girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bbcd5 View Post
some thai girls are very good
If you have some experience with good Thai girl mind sharing?
Old 29-12-2012, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
irodlak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
55 u want someone don't mind u tag along, sure bros here don't mind but u limit the age then it's hard.
sorry, but not trying to be bias or insult any bros here..
once i went with a 50yo+ guy, it is very awkard... a few of them even ask me, your father come with you to have fun?? .......

just to be fair, the age is only a minor factor, but still it left me with a very bad experience with older ppl, as he is also v stingy, grumpy, cannot understand what he is thinking. his girl also came to me complain he give her so little tips etc, really v pai seh.
Old 29-12-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by irodlak View Post
once i went with a 50yo+ guy, it is very awkard... a few of them even ask me, your father come with you to have fun?? .......

just to be fair, the age is only a minor factor, but still it left me with a very bad experience with older ppl, as he is also v stingy, grumpy, cannot understand what he is thinking. his girl also came to me complain he give her so little tips etc, really v pai seh.
555 Ic, u can scroll back a few pages and u will know who to look for to party in Bkk. Most of the bros I met here are ok, it's the person himself la. Well there's always a first time right.
Old 29-12-2012, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Thai good girl

Good effort, pakalolo but what you stated applies to girls of any nationality, race, not just Thaigers
Old 30-12-2012, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 18
funny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to all

any bros have recommendations for some massage fun in Silom area?
Old 30-12-2012, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 16
bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Ya I think that's what he meant, refueling in sg b4 t/o.
I took scoot once,not bad seat slightly better but it's still an old plane. One of reading light can't be off and disturbed one passenger when he was sleeping.on And off on and off,funny until those ang mos start recording.
bro,better than tiger right?
Old 30-12-2012, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
I don't understand what you are saying. If you are flying SIN-BKK on CX, what do you care how long their local time on the ground is? Are you saying that they always take off 40 mins later than scheduled?
bro..

somtime due to business agent cant waitin for us!
Old 30-12-2012, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Bro Smeagol...no worries...glad u liked it...so Star Wars Cafe....good experience?? LOL! Agree tat they implement the Conveyor belt system??
Actually easier they do conveyor belt for the guys since the bar right in middle with chairs around is just nice to do conveyor belt. Replace the chairs with conveyor belts for the guys to sit. Anyway, worst mistake is to think the girls are the sushi cos it is other way round. We guys are the sushi/food for the girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlehood View Post
They kept the girl IC, like what they say....If anything happen with you regarding stolen stuff or other etc.... they can trace back or wat.... but normally guest/girl friendly hotels does not charge but some do keep IC some does not
That's right. just cos they ask to keep ID does not mean they will ask for $$. Many service apartments like Citadines in higher Sukhumvit soi numbers are guest friendly and still ask to keep for girls ID for security for the customer and not to ask for guest fee. Sometimes they also call your room when girl leaves alone to confirm that it is ok to release the girl which is a good service
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Cheonging wise Bangkok/Pattaya is a priority and must do.

Places like Hatyai/Danok, Phuket/Krabi, Chiangmai/Chiangrai and other provinces are more suitable as side trips if time allows.
Yep well said. Actually BKK is a priority for cheongster from any part of world

Quote:

Wah lau. Want to tag along with others to cheong also have age discrimination LOL
50 is not old OK, actually 50 is the new 25 and most 50 year old I know are not like your friend.
If you are embarrassed other people think you come with your father, then if you think in our shoes others will think worst if we cheong with you. "Wah, your son so young you bring him cheong, you are bad father"

To all bros: Happy New Year 2013 and just cheong lah
Old 30-12-2012, 01:44 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny_man View Post
any bros have recommendations for some massage fun in Silom area?
bro..

Pm bro nookie2612..
Old 30-12-2012, 02:38 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

age is just a number, I am near your age but I still chiong with people older then me and in fact I dont ask thier age because the most important thing is to have fun and take care each other when there is a need. I'm speaking from experience I party with brother here last month.

what you are inside you is important if you want to chiong with people you never see or know before.

my 2 cents for you .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1