The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Thanks

That means it’s time for me to checkout if it’s worth a visit and FRs

.... and some points to you ;-)
nonid la....
i think not your type...
its a cat40 house...
Old 05-06-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Long overdue FR on two JM14 gals.

G7:

Looks: 6.5/10
Average looking by GL thai standards. But the face is not where the fun is at.

Body: 7/10
Pretty slim. Natural B boobs. Tight tummy. Smooth skin all over. Pussy labia exceedingly flappy and protruding. Must have been fucked out by sooo many bros

AR: 9/10
Fierce. The kind that will attempt to stick her tongue up your ass literally. I prefer the more sensual kind, thus -1.

BBBJ: 9/10
Will attempt to bbbj you before fuck, during fuck, and after fuck. Seems like she can't get enough of sucking cocks. Good usage of tongue and saliva. Wierdly though, she will put KY on your dick even before sucking it, obviously not disturbed by its taste.

Frenching: 10/10
Willing to french from 1st visit. One of the most aggressive ones in GL. Copious amount of saliva (and semen? ) exchanged.

FJ: 10/10
Wild with great stamina. I once had a 2hour session with her on top most of the time. Offer AJ IF she had already taken a shit that day. Apparently concerned about accidentally shitting on customer's cock

Attitude: 10/10
Friendly, accommodating, chatty. You dare to ask, she dare to provide

Overall: 10/10
1 of my all time favourtie in GL. Its also basically an open secret that she is wanton in providing raw. Right from my 1st visit with her till she now almost ROD we never used CD once. So if thats your cup of tea, bon appetit. If not, avoid. She often eats the cum that dripped out of her pussy/asshole after fucking with me. Guess she does it with most bros too. I find that to be damn hot.

G1

Looks 9/10
Pretty. Always wondered why she cat40.

Body 8/10
C boobs but enchanced. The kind that is really hard at its core. However the rest of her body is solid. Smooth skin, tight body, great looking vagina.

AR 10/10
Skilled at it, and spend a long time doing it for me. Not as aggresive as G7, but slower and more sensual. The kind I like.

BBBJ 9/10
Similar to her ARs, slow and sensual. Will spend a long time doing it until i ask her to stop.

Frenching 10/10
Also another great frencher. Not afraid of having her tongue inside your mouth or yours inside hers. Got it from 1st visit. Can french for as long as you want.

FJ 8/10
Another girl with good stamina. However her riding is abit rigid and hard and I usually cannot come with her on top. Accomodating to any position you want.

Overall 9/10
Great fuck. Must try for AR fans. However I am sure this girl is selective in offering her best service. My pal cannot even get french from her after a few rtf. I thought he was exaggerating but it appears that a few other bros on this forum had gotten the cold shoulder treatment from her too. So give her a try if you want and it will quickly become apparent if she likes you. Her service level is on par with g7 for me.

P.S: G7 "tiraks" no need to PM me shit for stating the truth. Pretty much all her regulars keep going back because she provides what she provides. Including me

Last edited by apojaja; 05-06-2018 at 06:14 PM.
Old 06-06-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

Hmmm given the performance at JM, I won’t discount Cat40 so soon. Will check them out, for me lookswise need to meet some minimum standard, followed by performance ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
nonid la....
i think not your type...
its a cat40 house...
Old 06-06-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hmmm given the performance at JM, I won’t discount Cat40 so soon. Will check them out, for me lookswise need to meet some minimum standard, followed by performance ;-)
mm...ok...i havnt seen all of them tho... if got laochio pls announce.
only jm14 solid... i tried the other house.. walao .. lousy
Old 06-06-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
mm...ok...i havnt seen all of them tho... if got laochio pls announce.
only jm14 solid... i tried the other house.. walao .. lousy
Lousy house must also share (maybe in pm) so can avoid..
Old 06-06-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

Dear Bros, just curious, does Jalan Suka have legal houses?
I seldom venture to that area. The houses there mostly not lit, dark.
Can't see any active threads on JS.
Old 06-06-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Dear Bros, just curious, does Jalan Suka have legal houses?
I seldom venture to that area. The houses there mostly not lit, dark.
Can't see any active threads on JS.
Yes there are two houses there.

I’ve ventured to JS 17, tried G3 that I thought was ok looking and body. Her name is Mut. Overall I won’t complain for $40

G4 looks cute. Fair and busty. Probably will try when I have the time.
Old 06-06-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Yes there are two houses there.

I’ve ventured to JS 17, tried G3 that I thought was ok looking and body. Her name is Mut. Overall I won’t complain for $40

G4 looks cute. Fair and busty. Probably will try when I have the time.
Thanks!
Will probably check them out.
I do notice there are FL there, rumoured to be ladyboys. Thats why I thought there are no legal houses.
Old 06-06-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually, i hesitate to write this recommendation cos this WL really special to me.
WH 14, #5. Tina. She is a Kirara Asuka lookalike. A slightly plumper version. Enhanced Cs closer to D already. Can french can paint and pretty good GFE. Her boobs are big so can press them together and lick both nips at the same time. She likes this. In 2 months i RTF her 5 times or more. I always ask for 100 service 1 hour. She is a treasure to me. Pls bro treat her well.
Old 07-06-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
evil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyevil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
WH45 G26

If u try pls FR
Thanks! I checked her out the other day but I didn’t go with her ‘cos I find her less appealing in person. She is still pretty albeit with a slightly darker skin and a different hairstyle. But I’m a sucker for fair skinned girls.

Instead, I went with girl 28 from 1838. She is a SYT with good service.

I especially like that she looked at me when she gave me a BJ. She is lacking in the height department (probably less than 5 feet tall or 150 cm) but her young, taut body compensates for that.

Hope this helps.
Old 07-06-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
iwmiwm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, anyone can help me with this?

I would like to know if I can call the OKT to book JM14G7 so dont have to go there and wait for 3 hours.

If can please PM me the number, TIA!
Old 07-06-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KingOfSexFuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's my first post. But really found a gem yesterday. 1818 g2. Power service.
Old 07-06-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KingOfSexFuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1818 g2. Really. Power.
Old 07-06-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Thxs apojaja for the super fr... Lol ....

Lucky i did not oral her..... Wonder if any bros here gave in to her request for pussy licking and accidentally tasted the sperms of many brothers
Old 07-06-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 10
Asuka360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
Actually, i hesitate to write this recommendation cos this WL really special to me.
WH 14, #5. Tina. She is a Kirara Asuka lookalike. A slightly plumper version. Enhanced Cs closer to D already. Can french can paint and pretty good GFE. Her boobs are big so can press them together and lick both nips at the same time. She likes this. In 2 months i RTF her 5 times or more. I always ask for 100 service 1 hour. She is a treasure to me. Pls bro treat her well.
wah kirara look alike... very tempting... the main problem of tis house is dat e gals r seldom in e fishtank so cannot really go n look see look see... if wanna look see look see i think must spend e entire day there n wait for them to come out one by one... dat oso see if u lucky... hahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1