The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2009, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
davepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

L18H44BG11

Nothing to do,went down yesterday afternoon,went inside,told OKT was looking for G11.Told me have to wait,didnt bother to say how long till i ask another time,then slowly check the book and say coming down soon.Then wait lor...

Finally my turn to come,waited about 3mins,she led me to her room,talk abit english,her english Limited.So just Strip and go to shower,Wow lao,her Boobs are really Big and cant cover them with 1 hand,really great for Boobs F,but dun wan to waste $,so must try everything 1st,maybe next time try lor...

Bath was Sop,wash here and there,then wipe dry and lie on bed and wait for her to service.Catbath from nip to soilder,making ready for war.Bj for awhile,seeing her Boobs also High,cannot tahan liao,Ask for helmet,and ready to Cheong liao.As normal,did 3 position,F F F...Still got 1 more to come,F her in the Air,did a Cow position and finally come in missionary....

Name:didnt ask
Boobs:Looking for big big,shes the 1
Body:Good (Looks small,figure like hourglass)
BJ:8/10
Shower:Sop
Looks:8/10 (not bad looking,my taste not high)
RTF:maybe,will try others...worth trying,$ not wasted...
Old 12-08-2009, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Wanted to doL18H44G11 again recently, but the tank was practically empty. Dunno recession ending soon or what, bros seem to have more money to spare and are bonking all the popular girls in GL.

Anyway, walked down to H42, then to H38. No one good caught my eye. Then went to H34. Saw busty girl 31 who looked quite presentable, so on lor. Quite a good choice.

Girl Number : L18H34G31
Name : Nam

Looks : Quite pretty. Looks Chinese with small almond eyes, and quite sweet when she smiles. Fair skin.

Body : Ave. A little bit of baby fat on tummy, but not plump. Has navel jewel.

Boobs : Nice big floppy natural Ccups. Very fair with nice light brown nips. Not the perky type, but big, soft and floppy. Very nice if u like soft floppy tits. I would rate them bigger and nicer than Wan's (WH10G83), and she's cuter too. But her nips remained soft throughout. Not those easily harden type of nips which I like. Damn. That's one advantage Wan has over her : Wan's nips become nice and hard with just a bit of caressing.

Service : Good. Quite friendly and will chat but not overly talkative.

Shower : SOP

Catbath : SOP. Not really into catbaths.

BJ : Average. Did not offer BBBJ and I did not ask for it.

FJ : Good. Her big floppy tits sways alot when she leans forward during cowgirl, and flops around during missionary. Damn steam. Bonking and sucking on those papayas at the same time is paradise on earth.

HJ : NA.

Language : Speaks quite good English.

RTF : Yeah, when I have enough of big perky boobs and want to grab a big pair of soft floppy ones.
Old 13-08-2009, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 16
ActAct is one of the Best!ActAct is one of the Best!ActAct is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Wanted to doL18H44G11 again recently, but the tank was practically empty. Dunno recession ending soon or what, bros seem to have more money to spare and are bonking all the popular girls in GL.
Yes bro, agree with you. Same thing happen to me.

Still cannot get G11 leh ... sigh ...

I am not into collecting points, I only want to have “yee fatt fatt”, do not up me if my points is more than 288.

Bros who wants points, pls PM me. No need to up me back unless i am below 288

Thank you
Old 13-08-2009, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 17
catyes933 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading so much about L18H44BG11, decided to try her out but she off for 3 days. Sianz... So went to H38 and went for G9, she was very pretty but service very bad. Touch her boobs and nipples but think she dun like, push away my hand. Really pissed off. So fast shoot my load and go off.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs:C+, should be enhanced
Body:slim
BJ:6/10
RTF:NO! She give me black face throughout the session.
Old 15-08-2009, 03:04 PM
Samster

peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Bro,

You din read my FR of her just a few posts up (#155). Her name is Mui, slim, long hair, quite pretty. Age is 25. Nice boobs, which are real coz fake boobs are not conical in shape like hers. Physically, a good package.

But attitude sucks big time. I was eyeing her and G08, both girls are busty and were waving to me. But I picked her coz she looked sweeter and slimmer. Girls who wave to you usually wants your business so tend to be good in service. But this was exception.

Looks damn sian the whole the time in the room. I asked her and she said she's bored. I was thinking "if you are bored, then dun wave to me in the tank and do this frigging job and make your customers sian also".

No RTF for sure. Should have picked G8.

BTW, was thinking of doing L18H44G11 today, but from your post seems like she'll only be back tomorrow. Sianz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catyes933 View Post
After reading so much about L18H44BG11, decided to try her out but she off for 3 days. Sianz... So went to H38 and went for G9, she was very pretty but service very bad. Touch her boobs and nipples but think she dun like, push away my hand. Really pissed off. So fast shoot my load and go off.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs:C+, should be enhanced
Body:slim
BJ:6/10
RTF:NO! She give me black face throughout the session.
Old 22-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Samster

Here's another busty FR.

Girl Number : L18H38G08
Name : Wan
Looks : Quite pretty and busty
Body : Slender and shapely.
Boobs : Fake Ccups with very small nips. Very firm to the touch.
Service : So-so. Not very friendly.
Catbath : Poor. Felt ticklish. Puts condom on dick before it is hard.
BJ : Ave.
FJ : Poor. Does not allow sucking of nips during FJ. Says its ticklish, and quickly wipes boobs with tissue. WTF ?
HJ : NA
Language : Speaks English
RTF : No
Old 24-08-2009, 09:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pusslove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Here's another busty FR.

Girl Number : L18H38G08
Name : Wan
Looks : Quite pretty and busty
Body : Slender and shapely.
Boobs : Fake Ccups with very small nips. Very firm to the touch.
Service : So-so. Not very friendly.
Catbath : Poor. Felt ticklish. Puts condom on dick before it is hard.
BJ : Ave.
FJ : Poor. Does not allow sucking of nips during FJ. Says its ticklish, and quickly wipes boobs with tissue. WTF ?
HJ : NA
Language : Speaks English
RTF : No
ya, bor! i try her a few day ago, and get the same service as u are!
Old 27-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Today feel horny so decide to try L18H44BG11 after hearing so many bros commented about her.

Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs:C to D cup (Shiok when she use them to give tits massage)
Fj: 8/10 (Accommodating but fake moans)
Bbbj:7.5/10
Attitude: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Overall: 8/10
RTF: Maybe
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 29-08-2009, 10:40 AM
Samster

I had a bad experience with L18H34G33 (one of the worst ever), so my FR serves as warning to bros. Here boobs aren't even big. Link here :

http://sbfsg.net/4054489-post11.html
Old 29-08-2009, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

thx for the tips bros.
Old 29-08-2009, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
releven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

ok bro dis is a late fr of a girl from L18h44bg11,whom the bro here been talking about,went down one fine afternoon n i was d first customer of d day,went in ask for her,okt say sit down first coz they just bout to start werk.then off she camefirst thing i look is her boobs,its big but shes nt a looker.den once up in d room cn wait to c her boobs.when she undress wow big sia for a small girl like her.then sop bath all that,but i feel her boobs is kind of fake coz it feels hard.after bath off to bed,first she will paint u n at d same time grab my hand to rub her pussy n she start to moan,a fake moan,but who cares,den she bj,notin special.after that fj,she ride me n i must say what a nice sight to c that boobs up n down.then change to missionary,fuck fer n wow she was so damm wet,feels good sia the feeling,den we change to doggy,after a while back to missionary n i offload it...overall must say ok lah nt a nice one coz i encounter i thai girl b4 who gave me d bonk of my life,its as if shes my wife like that.........looks:6/10,body:7.5/10,boobsshud b c)8/10,fj:7/10,bbbj:7/10,attitude:8/10,gfe:6/10,overall:7/10,rtf:no
Old 29-08-2009, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by releven View Post
i encounter i thai girl b4 who gave me d bonk of my life,its as if shes my wife like that.........looks:6/10,body:7.5/10,boobsshud b c)8/10,fj:7/10,bbbj:7/10,attitude:8/10,gfe:6/10,overall:7/10,rtf:no
Firstly, please avoid putting your entire FR into 1 long paragraph that's very hard to read. Learn to use the "Enter" key on your keyboard to space out your FR.

Secondly, I think its rare for a guy to say that his wife "gave me d bonk of my life". In fact, most guys are so bored bonking their wives after 6 months that they start looking hungrily at other people's girlfriends or maids, or go to massage palor or Geylang to eat out.

I had good times bonking my ex-gf last time. She lived alone so I would go over after work and bang her before bedtime to help her sleep. And on weekends, I'll bang her after she comes back from church learning to be a good Christian. The irony of that. But even then, I felt bored after a few months of bonking the same girl, even though she has big boobs and was always horny.
Old 29-08-2009, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Firstly, please avoid putting your entire FR into 1 long paragraph that's very hard to read. Learn to use the "Enter" key on your keyboard to space out your FR.

Secondly, I think its rare for a guy to say that his wife "gave me d bonk of my life". In fact, most guys are so bored bonking their wives after 6 months that they start looking hungrily at other people's girlfriends or maids, or go to massage palor or Geylang to eat out.

I had good times bonking my ex-gf last time. She lived alone so I would go over after work and bang her before bedtime to help her sleep. And on weekends, I'll bang her after she comes back from church learning to be a good Christian. The irony of that. But even then, I felt bored after a few months of bonking the same girl, even though she has big boobs and was always horny.
Hi bro,

Wah lau!! Frankly .... if it's of no offense to you .... I don't have having a fb like your ex-gf ..... big boobs and horny all the time.

How I wish I could find a fb like that that is also chio and got flat abs.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 29-08-2009, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Today feel horny so decide to try L18H44BG11 after hearing so many bros commented about her.

Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs:C to D cup (Shiok when she use them to give tits massage)
Fj: 8/10 (Accommodating but fake moans)
Bbbj:7.5/10
Attitude: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Overall: 8/10
RTF: Maybe
Yah ... she is not bad .... but not those chio SYT kind of gal.

The last I went ... she seems quite moody ....

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 29-08-2009, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
releven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro thnx for ur tutorial on pc,i tried nt to write in one whole para but got probs....i dun noe how to explain it,but it looks messy.tats y i write in 1 para.did try wat u told me to do,problem solve,thnx a lot...

Last edited by releven; 29-08-2009 at 04:14 PM. Reason: delete
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1