The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2008, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 22
HumpBackOak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHumpBackOak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
My hookup

Before i start my story, i would like to say that i am just a normal guy.

I have read thru the delightful stories here, contributed by the brothers here. I used to read with not much to write except my own normal experiences with my gfs.

How i hookuped with this girl was by chance, but i have been getting to know women online for years, I met quite afew, but admittedly i never bothered to follow up. I admit i was also dumb enough not to make the move when i knew i could have gotten laid on afew occasions.

Somewhere down the line, due to some things that happened in my life afew months ago, my views towards sex and women changed. I guess my view towards women and sex changed alot. I wanted more, not just friends or for something serious. I want to have fun now and i went out to get some.

Since i started getting some action outside of a relationship, i decided to write about my own experiences.

So here goes my story, I hope you guys enjoy it.

I started chatting J up thru a networking site

I started teasing her and flirting with her outrageously on msn, which wasn't something i used to do.

Our msn conversations got hot after she started talking about what she wanted in life, a happy family, a loving husband and good sex.

She seemed to be unsextisfied with her bf and i guess thru our naughty conversations, i could see where things were going.

After afew days of chatting, we agree to meet up a week later in the afternoon for a show.

She was quite cute to me, average height 160+, with a rather innocent good girl look. She wore a top and a knee length skirt.

It started raining heavily outside the cineplex, while waiting for the show time, we sat on a bench facing the street and buildings outside. We were sitting really close, chatting about random stuff, with me making subtle body contact by placing my legs against hers. She did not reject nor show signs of discomfort, so i took it as a sign to take things further.

I put my arms around her, still no rejection and we chatted normally. So I hugged her and gave her a peck on the cheek, she smiled warmly. I guess she missed the good old simple affection.

When the show started and we went into the cinema( no i cant recall what show it is anymore, not that you can blame me), Barely 10 mins, I decided to take things further. As it was during a weekday in the afternoon, the cinema was pretty much empty, with the other patrons a good distance away from us. Yes i picked the seats on purpose.

I started hugging and kissing her and she kissed back. I ran my hands around her body, brushing against her breasts down to her thighs. I could hear her moan in my mouth, as we frenched heavily. I started to run my hands into her top, going under her bra and softly placing my hands fully onto her breasts. Her nipples were erected like pencil eraser tips. I spent afew mins frenching her while i massaged her breasts, they were nice and soft, just an A cup but incredibly smooth and soft.

After 10 mins or so, she was already putty in my hands. I slipped my fingers down south. by then she was soaking wet, her clit fully puffed. I broke off the kiss, as she laid back to enjoy my finger manipulations outside her panties. Without warning, i pushed her the by then soaked panties aside, slipped my fingers over her lips and started stimulating her clit.

I slowly slipped my fingers in, and started fingering her warm and wet pussy. I pulled up her top with my spare hand, tugged her bra down slightly exposing her breasts, i looked around to check if anyone was getting a free show. Seeing that no one noticed, i put my head down and started sucking on her by nipples. She was no longer able to control herself and started moaning softly and moved her hands to the front of my jeans and started massaging my straining bulge.

I alternated between both nipples, taking time to lick around each breast before taking her nipples into my mouth. She started gyrating her hips, as i speed up my fingers moving in and out of her cunt. Her body shivered violently and then stopped moving, and my fingers were rewarded with a nice warm wet flow of pussy juice.

She stopped moving, catching her breath, as she opened her eyes to smile at me. I took my fingers up to my mouth and sucked her juices off my fingers. I hugged her and frenched her for afew more mins before we stopped to tidy her up. I helped her tidy up her clothes and we continued watching the show.

After the show, i asked her if she wanted to go get dinner somewhere. She said ok and off we went. When we reached the area, she said she wasn't really hungry. by then the sky was dark as it was already past 6pm. I suggested we go for a walk in the park nearby instead.

so we had a nice romantic walk in the park along the pond/land, after we went further in where there were no people walking around. I sat her down onto a bench and started frenching her again after checking out that the coast was clear. I slipped my fingers down south again, and started fingering her.

She started begging me for more and she wanted me inside her. I told her, if she wanted me to fuck her, she has to take off her bra and panties, take public transport back with me. By then she was too horny to decline, she went to the public toilet to take off her under garments. ( the thought of doing her in the toilet occured to me, but i decided to try another time, because the toilet wasn't exactly clean. but when she stepped out of the toilet, it was clear she was braless. Her nipples were clearly poking out thru her top. Yes she has very pokey rasins.

As i put my arm around her and we walked to the train station. when we walked pass an area with brighter lighter, we walked pass an elderly couple. I could see that old man obviously staring at J's raisins.

As we reached an underpass, i pulled her to me and frenched her. I put my hands into her top again and fondled her breasts. Seeing that no one was around, i pulled up her top started sucking her nipples as i put my right hand into her skirt and played with her clit.
by then both her hands were on my groin, my dick was begging for some action, i wanted so much to make her kneel down and suck me, bend her over and root her silly. I whispered into her ears, just checking if you are a good girl and took off your panties as we agreed.

My bigger head took control and i rearranged her clothing and lead her with me to the MRT station, she was clearly embarassed as the aircon on the train started to make her raisins show even more. so i took the excuse to hug her close to me, i wanted her to be get crazy by the time i got home. Using my body to shield hers, i slipped my fingers into her skirt discreetly and played with her clit.

with the clear look of lust in her eyes, i bend forward to her ears, licked em and whisper: babe i want to keep you wet and ready before we get to my place.

When we got off the train to take a bus, i placed her bag on her lap to block the view, was i rested my fingers outside her hot mound between her legs all thru the trip.

The train ride took 15 mins and it was a 30 min bus ride to my place, all this while with her wearing nothing inside. Yes i liked taking my time, teasing my partners and to make them want more. To me it is a game of seduction and i like to prolong it as long as possible.

I'm going to grab some dinner, will write more when i have the time.

Pussy Costs Money, Dick is Free!
Old 02-08-2008, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
maizze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaizze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My hookup

wow bro, nice story you have.. so envious of you sia =)
Old 02-08-2008, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 21
waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumpBackOak View Post
Yes i liked taking my time, teasing my partners and to make them want more. To me it is a game of seduction and i like to prolong it as long as possible.

I'm going to grab some dinner, will write more when i have the time.
hey, tease the girls - not us
Old 02-08-2008, 08:59 PM
Samster

HumpBackOak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHumpBackOak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waahaa View Post
hey, tease the girls - not us
back to my write up.

apologize for the delay.

Old 02-08-2008, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

yo! good report !

camping here !
Old 02-08-2008, 09:32 PM
Samster

when we got to my place, straight to my room.

we stared frenching once i closed the door, as we started to undress each other.

i laid her down after we got naked, i ran my fingers brushing her whole body, tracing down from her face down to her thighs and her by then dripping pussy. She groped for my dick and started to jack me off. I licked my fingers, taking more of her pussy juice and i went down on her. She started moaning with wild abandon, there was no smell, just a pleasent smell of a woman's arousal, my favorite smell naturally. I spent 10 mins eating her heart out, before i stopped.

Its my turn for some fun, from the look in her eyes, she was ready for anything.

we switched to 69 position and i wasted no time in administering more tongue action and lapping up her juices. She moaned and put her head down and grasped her dick with her mouth to muffle her moans.

I took my attention away from her pussy and moaned: FUCK!

I finally got my dick in her mouth after giving her so much pleasure. she started mewing with my dick in her mouth, as she took her warm lips off my cock and started to lick from the tip down to my balls. I took a break from my tongue action but kept my fingers rubbing and playing with her clit.

She suddenly took my balls in her mouth and started to pull on them with her mouth while her tongue rolled my balls which were in her mouth.

Fuck so good!, i moaned.

she took it as a cue and moved up, took my dick into her mouth and started to bob her head up and down on my cock. She is definitely a pro at giving head. Not to be outdone, i pulled her crouch towards me as i started to take her clit between my lips and sucked on it. alternately between nibbling and sucking her clit, i wanted to give her as much pleasure as the wonderful sensations she was giving me.

I could feel her body trembling, as we continued to give in to our carnal instincts. I started to spank her in rhythm of her sucking, that seemed to get her going as she stopped sucking me and buried her face against my groin as she moaning in pleasure. I could feel her cunt trying to pull my tongue deeper into her pussy. I started alternating between grabbing her ass hard and spanking her, all the while not stopping my tongue from running amok all over her pussy.

then she came, as she moaned out loud, her juices started pouring out as i refuse to stop what i was doing, wanted more of her, wanting to prolong her pleasure. Her body trembled as she grabbed onto my thighs, scratching me while her orgasm shoke her body. After she finished cumming, i got her to turn around and started to hug and pepper her lips with soft kisses.

We held each other in our arms, as i enjoyed her warm body against mine. even with the minimal light in my room, i could see the warm glow on her face.

-

going for kopi with my good friend, i'll try to make it back and add on to this ASAP.

our tryst is still ongoing and to date, i've done her on several occasions at different locations.

will update tis once i am back.

Old 02-08-2008, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 17
MiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to behold

Great hookup!

Thanks to bros who have upped my pts. Just have min 7pts,we can exchange pts.
Old 02-08-2008, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Wow bro, your 'England' so powderful huh. Great writing hor. kee kee

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 02-08-2008, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Quote:
She moaned and put her head down and grasped her dick with her mouth to muffle her moans.
she's a he...
Old 03-08-2008, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumer View Post
she's a he...
no spell check feature =P

forgive me for my spelling /grammar.

Old 03-08-2008, 04:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
si3g deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story bro haha
following into camp

hope it's continuing haha

to all the bros who up my points Thks
Old 03-08-2008, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 17
Yellow Dragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go for kopi since yesterday and not back yet. Must be kopi with pretty girl. Maybe he getting more inspiration!
Old 03-08-2008, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
carmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
no spell check feature =P

forgive me for my spelling /grammar.
Don't worry abt grammar, more important is the story that keep us coming back for more.

Thks bros who have up my pts,will return favor day by day. Cheers!

Do send me a reminder if I have miss on return favor.
To up list

Freeman96-need latest posting
Handsomethe2nd
Old 03-08-2008, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

All right i got the first row tix!!
Old 04-08-2008, 08:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
Forever Young has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Waiting for more exciting experiences ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1