The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 07-01-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 22
luvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
There seems to be a new G1... Saw her in the tank yesterday after my session. Quite fair, looks very slim (G7 kind of body). Any bros tried this new G1 yet? Or my eyes see wrong things? Lol.
Wah I would love to try the new G1 if is new.
Old 08-01-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 11
skyakatian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to JM14 around 4pm today. One of the girls gave me raw should I be worried? We were drenching and somehow I just inserted and fuck her raw..
Old 08-01-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Greymann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyakatian View Post
Just went to JM14 around 4pm today. One of the girls gave me raw should I be worried? We were drenching and somehow I just inserted and fuck her raw..
Bro u fucking fuck her raw, and u asking should u you be worried? What do u think the answer will be ?
Old 08-01-2020, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Teddymon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, you should let us know which wl let you raw? Etc G10 or G14 At least in the future, all the bro will avoid this wl.
Old 09-01-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bongker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro, definitely consult doctor. You can still take PEP within 72 hours of possible HIV exposure.

At least DSC clinic get tested after 28 days and 3 months. Shouldn let your little head take control.
Old 09-01-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

walao.. stil wait for wat.. mai tu laew .. theres a bunch of other diseases besided hiv bro.
raw is war ..
Old 09-01-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
JasperCheeBye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, can tell me which girl you raw?

Thanks
Old 11-01-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

2020pure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how's the standard of JM these days? i've been away from GL scene for a while.
Old 11-01-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

megachonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

I have a question specifically for this house.
Do your regulars usually get upset when you choose another girl?

Mine looked like i killed her dog man.
Old 12-01-2020, 01:00 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2020pure View Post
how's the standard of JM these days? i've been away from GL scene for a while.
Which house?

I have stopped patronizing H14 now due to the drop in their WLs standards and the CCB attitudes of the OKTs.

My go to joint for Cat40 budget bonks now is JS19...... although quality of stocks is similar to JM14.... the key point for me is their OKTs are friendly and customer oriented. Another plus point is their rooms are much larger than JM14.
Old 12-01-2020, 03:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
Mayan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
Which house?

I have stopped patronizing H14 now due to the drop in their WLs standards and the CCB attitudes of the OKTs.

My go to joint for Cat40 budget bonks now is JS19...... although quality of stocks is similar to JM14.... the key point for me is their OKTs are friendly and customer oriented. Another plus point is their rooms are much larger than JM14.

Which WLs would you recommend in JS19?
Old 13-01-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It's okay to choose other WLs other than your regular. Just don't choose it in front of her. Be more tactical. If you want to choose other WLs while your regular is there, make an excuse go toilet first and pray that your regular gets chosen by others. Walk back and then you can choose others freely.
Old 13-01-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

megachonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
It's okay to choose other WLs other than your regular. Just don't choose it in front of her. Be more tactical. If you want to choose other WLs while your regular is there, make an excuse go toilet first and pray that your regular gets chosen by others. Walk back and then you can choose others freely.

She saw me when I was leaving, not when i was entering ah. Apparently she has been talking about me to the other girls there - the girl I took that day was even asking why I didn't take her.

The gfe experience abit too real ah. She asked me to be her boyfriend twice. Is this just SOP to retain their customers tho??
Old 13-01-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
redcurries deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by megachonk View Post
The gfe experience abit too real ah. She asked me to be her boyfriend twice. Is this just SOP to retain their customers tho??
You look like Andy Lau, bro or WL really likes you. Haha.

Joking aside, WL might use KC trap to entice you. Remember... WL would say things that you want to hear so you will continue to patronize her. You can choose to ignore. After all, you are a paying customer, free to choose which WL you like.

Of course, there is always the possibility that the WL really likes you. In this case, it's best to shunt the House for a while. Other WLs may not be comfortable to service you to avoid unnecessary infighting.
Old 13-01-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Essentially... I stick with one simple rule that has helped. From day one.. I dont have a regular, always have a handful to stick with.
I have had the the occasional situation of 'why u didnt choose me'... And I respond with because im a playboy and naughty. So that has worked for me. The service I get has always been acceptable so I stick with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megachonk View Post
She saw me when I was leaving, not when i was entering ah. Apparently she has been talking about me to the other girls there - the girl I took that day was even asking why I didn't take her.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1