The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2019, 04:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fendyyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unknown condom

Hi bros, went to MP recently and had full svc there. Before the deed i noticed that the condom was brought into the room without wrapper (only wrapped with tissue). Was a bit concerned initially but small head won over big head. After everything, asked about the brand of condom used but the ML said that she didnt know as well, the boss provided these condoms and they just took and used. Anyone here familiar with this type of SOP? Am very concerned now that the condom could be fake/compromised. For what its worth the condom didnt break, but am freaking out now
Old 25-10-2019, 11:06 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unknown condom

Quote:
Originally Posted by fendyyy View Post
Hi bros, went to MP recently and had full svc there. Before the deed i noticed that the condom was brought into the room without wrapper (only wrapped with tissue). Was a bit concerned initially but small head won over big head. After everything, asked about the brand of condom used but the ML said that she didnt know as well, the boss provided these condoms and they just took and used. Anyone here familiar with this type of SOP? Am very concerned now that the condom could be fake/compromised. For what its worth the condom didnt break, but am freaking out now
As long as the condom did not break in the process there is nothing much to worry about as far as HIV is concerned.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-10-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2384 / Power: 11
Len75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
why nv ask the ML why the cd got no packaging?
Returned +7.
Old 25-10-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
why nv ask the ML why the cd got no packaging?
Asked but only afterwards 😔, just said its how they do it in the mp
Old 25-10-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
As long as the condom did not break in the process there is nothing much to worry about as far as HIV is concerned.
Thank you boss, my biggest concern is that fake/deteriorated condoms dont break like normal ones do and so i might not have noticed a tear, i checked that no sperm was leaking out though. Probably getting too paranoid!
Old 25-10-2019, 12:56 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you boss, my biggest concern is that fake/deteriorated condoms dont break like normal ones do and so i might not have noticed a tear, i checked that no sperm was leaking out though. Probably getting too paranoid!
When condoms tear you will know because it pretty much disintegrates.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-10-2019, 05:42 PM

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 0
WorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

U are fine dont worry, happened to me too, i took PEP cause kiasu but unwarranted. As long the condom didn't break and your urethra is covered, good as low risk.

Besides the risk of hiv is only 0.005% for insertive vaginal sex without condom. Condoms are up to 85% effective in preventing HIV and other STDS. Just do a 4th gen test 28 days past exposure, if negative, you may move on.
Old 26-10-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Better to reject CDs without proper packaging or simply bring your own.
Old 28-10-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Could it be a recycle condom?
Old 28-10-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 5
Hotdickson6699 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHotdickson6699 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHotdickson6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

That's why I don't like to go MP. Before they say no condom because scare of raid. End up using the 保鲜膜. The transparent plastic to wrap foods. Immediately Sian.
Old 29-10-2019, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Personally TS i think you will be fine, but in the future if you are worried about such situations you can try to bring your own condom that you have bought
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1