The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fun in osaka

So today was my last day in Osaka. Posting this while waiting to fly home.

I have so many mixed feelings about this cheong trip. It didn’t turn out as expected honestly. The delivery health was initially good but quite a let down. The outcall was ok ( if you discount the misunderstanding). It was quite smooth and well organized. The disadvantage was having to travel to a part of Osaka not familiar to me. I later learnt that the Juso area was also a adult entertainment area. While well organized it really took a long time to go, and the dude in charge really didn’t give much flexibility in terms of timing. He just specified a time to meet, so it took up practically one day.

The incall was relatively risky in hindsight. Letting the guys know where you stay can be quite a risk. Not that they were going to do anything harmful outright but in the case of disputes ( over money or allegations) we would be at a disadvantage. In any case delivery health services are dependent on pics (which can be faked)

The 2 delivery health services I used, I believe that Yanneko was more reputable, but just fuck and go and don’t make friends or assume the girls don’t mind being friends.

The soapland was such a complete disappointment for the price I paid. Don’t even want to think about it.

Toyo theatre was nice. I spent my last afternoon there watching the show. Quite relaxing and stress free and the girls are pretty enough. I always liked watching girls nude in any case so was nice for me

Which brings me to Tobita and Matsu. Obviously the advantages of the 2 Shinchis is that what you see is what you get. No fake pics. If you know what to look for you can be assured that you are picking someone you like. Some tips include ... if the girl is covered up there is a possibility that she could be hiding body fats. For me I always look at the arms, whether the arms are slim. The level of enthusiasm is important when they’re calling out to you. If it feels fake it probably is. If it’s rather tired or disinterested. Finally to me that eye contact is important. I always try to hold their gaze. Whether they connect with your eyes or sweep past you at other guys walking by.

You are relatively protected as the operators are part of an “association” so it’s regulated in that sense. Tobita has nice girls to be sure but it’s like playing high stakes lottery. You put high stakes and hope the girl gives good service. If you think about it the more pretty the girl the more guys she has serviced that day, without showering in between. And she would be tired if she is damn pretty. It’s like you rubbing the sweat of the guys who have gone before you. And believe me the fuck rooms are really hot and stuffy

Ironically this trip the best sex I had was when I returned to Matsu today, a place I thought I wouldn’t try this trip. After getting horny at Toyo I told myself I was going for a last session at Matsu. I wanted to choose carefully. As usual it was almost deserted. And since it was around 4 not many stores were open. I saw one really really pretty girl, looked like a student with long straight hair. She had a real intense look about her. I contemplated a long time about whether I wanted to try her. But unlike the other girls she seemed less enthusiastic in calling me. I was not sure if it was an act of being aloof or whether she really wasn’t keen. Although she was seriously stunning in terms of looks I hesitated to pick her.

I returned to a girl I saw earlier in black lace top who was located near the entrance to Matsu, nearer the covered shopping street. I had passed by her 3 times and I finally chose her over the intense stunning girl.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here

Last edited by Sfan; 05-11-2019 at 09:20 PM.
Old 06-11-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

I approached the mamasan for this house and she started conversing with me in Japanese. I had to tell her 3 times I didn’t speak Japanese. She shot a quick glance at the lady in black. I could also see that she was a bit shocked but she quickly recovered herself and said ok.

I was brought upstairs to the room and she showed me the price list. I decided on 50 min as I hoped this to be my final bonk for this trip to Osaka.

She took the money and went outside whilst I waited. She came in shortly with a tray of snacks. She then told me to strip and to proceed to the shower. As we stripped I took a look at her. She was slim ( luckily) and had nice boobs. The type of young firm boobs I liked, not too big and not too flat. The kind that had a certain amount of tension and weight when you cupped them. She wasn’t shaved but had a tuft of pubic hair. We walked naked to the shower and she laughed when I asked if anyone would come. Apparently they would always be one customer at a time, although I’m not sure how it’ll work for houses with 3 girls.

She proceeded to wash me quickly. She spoke limited English but we managed simple conversation nevertheless. She told me her name was Rika.

After the shower we went back to the room and I proceeded to lie on the thin mattress. She gave a one or 2 quick kisses which I enjoyed. I love kisses and that was a good sign to me that perhaps this would be a better session than what I encountered thus far. In Matsu all action had to be capped. She gave me a CBJ and after a while she laid beside me wit her face close to mine and smiled. We kissed again (although she said no to deep kissing) I fondled her boobs and pleasured her. She was ok with me fingering and inserting but “gently” and I was surprised that she became wet. She laughed again when I told her she was wet.
She gave me GFE type vibes and it was really relaxing. We bonked in different positions and I finally came, thrusting deep into her. It was really surprising that I actually came faster than I thought I would. After all I have had releases over the past few days continuously and I was tired. (I’m not a young dude) yet with her I actually managed to come reasonably quickly. I believe looking at her lovely face really helped a lot as I’m a very visual person.

We cuddled and chatted, using simple English and Google translate. I regretted not coming to Matsu more often, and more so not having the chance to visit Rika again. I promised I would visit her again if I had the chance to come again. She said she would remember me as I was her first customer from Singapore, having mostly Japanese and Korean customers only. She laughed when I said she must say that to all her customers and insisted she would remember me. As photography in the area was not allowed (I wanted to take a pic of the house sign) she wrote down the shop name, her name and her working days on a piece of paper for me.

I chatted a bit with the mamasan also and told her Rika was good.

I left and reached the Metro station and decided to go back again to the shop and pass her a small tip.

When they saw me again they were both shocked. I suppose very few customers walk away and come back just to tip her. Hopefully also they would have a good impression of Singapore customers.

I don’t know if I’ll ever go back again to Osaka. But lesson learnt. I’ll just visit Toyo to beo girls and bonk at Matsu !!

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here

Last edited by Sfan; 07-11-2019 at 01:57 PM.
Old 08-11-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Onetwo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Do they provide bbbj or only cbj at Tobita?
Old 08-11-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onetwo View Post
Do they provide bbbj or only cbj at Tobita?
CBJs for both Shinchis

Old 16-11-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 19
reuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I just went to this massage place near Osaka station called 小百合(you can find the shop using Google). 10k jpy for massage and another 10k for a mechanical hj.
Old 16-11-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

reuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find better

And the quality of ladies is passable at best.
Old 17-11-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by reuters View Post
I just went to this massage place near Osaka station called 小百合(you can find the shop using Google). 10k jpy for massage and another 10k for a mechanical hj.
Just go for tobita lah..
Old 17-11-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Just go for tobita lah..
I reckon so
Old 17-11-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Just went to this place behind comfort hotel Nara, opposite Nara station. Had a extremely good experience. I paid 14k yen for a 90 min massage. The beautiful Japanese lady was extremely accommodating that I tipped her 10k. On hindsight I would even tip 20k. I was so satisfied that I forgot to ask her name 😭
Old 23-11-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

any pure local jap gem is the best.... any more detailed FR???

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuters View Post
Just went to this place behind comfort hotel Nara, opposite Nara station. Had a extremely good experience. I paid 14k yen for a 90 min massage. The beautiful Japanese lady was extremely accommodating that I tipped her 10k. On hindsight I would even tip 20k. I was so satisfied that I forgot to ask her name 😭
Old 04-12-2019, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post

I don’t know if I’ll ever go back again to Osaka. But lesson learnt. I’ll just visit Toyo to beo girls and bonk at Matsu !!
thank you for such a good read, bro. going to osaka later this month with family. let's see how it go...
Old 04-12-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzurrifan View Post
Wah you guys really made me feel like i wasted my trip there last week. Only had one delivery health on my last night. My hotel is in the vicinity of Club Amour. However since it closes at 12am i never had the time to go there. And also agree with the bros.. tobita sinchi is heaven. Didnt have time and went there to look around for 30min. I swear i can walk there the whole day!
club amour closes at midnight? they don't operate till wee hours? i'm planning to visit them.

anyone tried them before?
Old 04-12-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
club amour closes at midnight? they don't operate till wee hours? i'm planning to visit them.

anyone tried them before?
I went to the very similar Club hearts. I suspect the same problem with Club Amour so try at your own risk

Old 04-12-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
I went to the very similar Club hearts. I suspect the same problem with Club Amour so try at your own risk
i've read up countless reviews and most of it are good. but still don't know if the outcome will be similar to your club hearts.

anyway, I still have to see if I can squeeze in some time to sneak out. since it closes at midnight, still thought at least can visit around 1-2 a.m
Old 03-02-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 14
azzurrifan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterazzurrifan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterazzurrifan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
i've read up countless reviews and most of it are good. but still don't know if the outcome will be similar to your club hearts.

anyway, I still have to see if I can squeeze in some time to sneak out. since it closes at midnight, still thought at least can visit around 1-2 a.m
hope you had a great time there if u went! not sure how it was. i was tempted to go there, but they dont really open till very late at night i think. ended up with a delivery health instead.

but was really late at night and she couldnt speak english. only had 2 bbbj, cum in mouth both times, and got tired and bored after that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1