The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
macdad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by robineer View Post
it’s the money to persuade girls having xenophobia about western big size.
This is a common misconception. The issue with non-Asian foreigners is not the girls being afraid of the size, it’s with other Korean men getting upset that their pure Han women are being defiled by the barbarians (and, hey, maybe they have some size anxiety too? ). The establishments tax foreigners because they’re afraid they may lose some local custom. I have some ridiculous stories about being snuck in back doors and out fire escapes to avoid being seeing by other (Korean) customers. The girls couldn’t care less...
Old 24-11-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
Vanyuri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVanyuri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Hi all bros, may i know what time Ga-in Anma open? In the day got open?
Is K-bang open in day too?
Old 25-11-2019, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
edge2o deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphasimply View Post
my favorite exp so far among all activities came from kbangs which are very hit or miss. it depends on the girls you get.

some examples:

1) Looks: 8/10 , offered free HJ and wanted to get grab a meal with me after but sadly she was booked for next slot.

2) Looks: 5/10 , young but abit bulky with big boobs. Seems to enjoy playing. Did not request for extras.

3) Looks: 6/10 petite real uni student. Willing to FJ (bring back to hotel) but asking price was ridiculously high. Seems fresh to the scene that's why dunno value. After I rejected, she asked for FJ in the room instead at a lower pricing but I wasn't interested already. Afterwards it was awkward but time was up anyway.

4) Looks: 5/10 another bulky girl with big boobs but this time totally no feel and she was very cold. I wasn't interested so ended early

5) Looks: 7/10 cute GND. Very GFE experience. Did not request for extras.

6) Looks: 9.5/10 celebrity face girl. Got free HJ and BJ. Super hot and wanted to try up for FJ but time ran out.
hi bro, mind sharing the locations of the good 1s? the kissbang
Old 25-11-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 19
itchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by edge2o View Post
hi bro, mind sharing the locations of the good 1s? the kissbang
Hi bro, I am going Korea in January, hope you do not mind to share kissbang locations.

Thank you so much in advance.
Old 25-11-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 19
itchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchy1979 View Post
Hi bro, I am going Korea in January, hope you do not mind to share kissbang locations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphasimply View Post
my favorite exp so far among all activities came from kbangs which are very hit or miss. it depends on the girls you get.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 03-12-2019 at 11:39 AM.
Old 27-11-2019, 04:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dcseeking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I know it isn't good but what's the current state of hooker Hill? What are current rates? Sure it isn't anything like it was a decade or so ago but it might still be good for a quick and relatively cheap (for Seoul) fun time.
Old 29-11-2019, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 19
pussywallower95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I walked past after an unsuccessful prowl at itaewon. Stupid bouncer at glam lounge refused to let me in as I didn't have my passport with me.

Hooker hill looks dingy and run down. Only 3 or 4 outlets were active. I didn't even want to step in.
Old 30-11-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

Dcseeking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

About what I would have expected. Are there any freelancers at a place like Glam? Any tips for itaewon freelancers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussywallower95 View Post
I walked past after an unsuccessful prowl at itaewon. Stupid bouncer at glam lounge refused to let me in as I didn't have my passport with me.

Hooker hill looks dingy and run down. Only 3 or 4 outlets were active. I didn't even want to step in.
Old 30-11-2019, 04:02 AM
Samster (M)

koopstong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ariya in Gain was best

I visited Gain yesterday and chose ARIYA.
She gave me a deep kiss and touch even in the elevator. I loved it. Gain is famous for its HOT club but this time I wanted to focus on ARIYA herself. She was in a good shape especially her boob was beautiful. She has around 163-5 heightI with B~C cup size boob. I could not help touching and hugging her. Whenever I touched her she reacted as if I was her real boy friend. I enjoyed her boob and but and finally rushed to her tiny and juicy hole. I will never forget her moaning voice when I penetrated into her body. It was just great and huge extract. I wanna grade her in terms of LOOKS 8/10 / PETING SKILL 8/10 / SEX SKILL 9.5/10
Old 30-11-2019, 04:29 AM
Samster

kankoon7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Let's talk about girls

Although I found my Ideal girl AMI in Gain, my man instinct urged me to conquer more girls, so now a days I explored a few more girls in Gain. While I was doing this, I found myself is so into little and cute, typical asian beauty instead of western style tall and glam body. According to my research and experience, I was soooo satisfied with YAONG (161cm/ B+), OHARA (163cm/A+) in day time shift and BOM (160cm / C) and VIVI (160 cm / A) in the night time shift. All of them were soooo good, excellent and perfect. Whomever you choose, you will be satisfied with them I bet. Now I have AMI, YAONG, OHARA, VIVI, and BOM on my Gain deck. Is there anybody who would share his choice list? So far we’v e talked about the shop information but now I think it’s time to talk about individual girl.
Old 02-12-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
Vanyuri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVanyuri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Now in Seoul, just end my session at Hongdae K bang, now left 30 mins at 60k KRW. I go for BJ, it is at 100k KRW. Not much of chat. Girl no bad looking.

Operation time from 11am - 5am.

Will not RTF. This is to try something new.

Not much of nego...
Old 03-12-2019, 04:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Story Writer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanyuri View Post
Now in Seoul, just end my session at Hongdae K bang, now left 30 mins at 60k KRW. I go for BJ, it is at 100k KRW. Not much of chat. Girl no bad looking.

Operation time from 11am - 5am.

Will not RTF. This is to try something new.

Not much of nego...
Can share exactly where is the location? Ty bro.
Old 03-12-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

agilera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tight and Juicy Pussy

I stopped by Gain last Friday and fucked a girl called Jay.

Her shift is from 9:00am to 7:00pm. She is relatively tall girl (168cm on her profile) with D cup size boob.

Especially I loved her boob. It was so big and soft. She does not look that young but her smile and attitude were cute and friendly.

The club alley was crowded although it was daytime. There were some Japanese and Chinese customers.

After we enjoyed the club time moved to the play room and had nuru-massage. Jay’s massage skill is just OK but her petting skill was fantastic.

If you are thinking about fucking Jay, it would be better pass the guru-massage and just go straight to sex. She has real tight and juicy pussy.

It’s feeling is just amazing.
Old 03-12-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 5
zachelous is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzachelous is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heading to Seoul later this month, definitely looking to try out Gain, will report on the result after. Anyone tried tipping the person picking out the girl for you or would that be a waste of time?
Old 05-12-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Jolem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Asian looks are important to Korean anma

Quote:
Originally Posted by robineer View Post
Here is some information about Castle girls if you are interested.
Very helpful robineer. And my experience syncs- if you're Asian, you're in at Castle, even if you're a foreigner.

The girls you recc'd are day shift - do you have similar helpful reccs for night shift girls? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1