The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post

When are you going to Malaysia. In case I might drop by Cnx, still checking
the fares via Bkk.
Malaysia maybe delay to Jan, should be in CM during Dec period now.
Old 07-12-2019, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
phoniexone is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Ya long time no see lew, after our last few night party in Bangkok maybe 8-10 years ago. If you come over to CM let me know, i go pick

Yup this 1 baht porridge shop is nice, and a few more also along Suthep road junction of nimman & Suthep near wt Suan dok.....last time after party at warmup sure go there to eat in order to reduce alcohol before kena police spot check 555.....a bit like Geylang porridge but is much cheaper and some item cook on the spot.......fried intestine my favour.

You also another sg guy living in CM??
Haha no bro. But I go chiang mai for half a month every 3 months. Go there relax enjoy accompany girlfriend and chiong.
Old 08-12-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xiaoice123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone in chiangmai now? Want to visit interesting place together? Hahaha
Old 14-12-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

"Hi bro
How are you? Do you know if Dolphin Spa is still in operation?
Thanks bro "

Got a PM from a bro asking Dolphin, just nice I drop by 2 days ago and realise they moved to a new place more cozy, got some new girls also.

Don't ask me to bring you there ya, just google can find the new location lew....all other spa no change of location but I still prefer Dolphin.

Old 15-12-2019, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
wa so good 我们会安排接你到新店。
555 I also think so why so good.......actually they call grab for u and u pay yourself lah, but maybe those go to old shop cos is wrong address got free pick up. Lucky I drive so no need the 安排接你到新店 service
Old 17-12-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
darts69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
"Hi bro
How are you? Do you know if Dolphin Spa is still in operation?
Thanks bro "

Got a PM from a bro asking Dolphin, just nice I drop by 2 days ago and realise they moved to a new place more cozy, got some new girls also.

Don't ask me to bring you there ya, just google can find the new location lew....all other spa no change of location but I still prefer Dolphin.

Thanks for d update
Old 19-12-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
matchm3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone, will be heading to chiang mai 19 Dec tomorrow for a business trip , anyone interested to meetup for a beer ?

Any brothers interested to hook up...pm me

Old 25-12-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Rad Club Gals.

Old 25-12-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Rad Club Gals.

was there yesterday and the day before, business seem reduce a bit and not so many customers like before......maybe month end so Kon Thai still waiting for pay day to go chiong.
Old 28-12-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 10
thesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud of

Went Chiangmai last week. Changed a lot from a few years back. The Chinamen really spoiled market. Cheapos and contributed very little to the economy. A lot of good attractions kena alr, either they close down or adapt by chopping carrot/other tactics.

According to the locals, the tour groups rent cheap long term apartments and squeeze in groups of incoming tourists into them. About 15-20 in a 5rm BTO sized apartment. The tourists are unwilling to spend in restaurants etc, and choose to eat street food at places normally only locals go (eg Chang Puak night market etc).

Went to Chang Puak & Somphet night market and was shocked at the prices they charge the locals too now due to those Chinamen. What used to be a 20-25b phad thai just a few short years now costs 60b-80b (which is extremely bloody expensive in Thai terms).

Worse is they behave like uncultured swine. Very rowdy and abusive. Worse than Farang.

Now the usual 'tourist spots' like Night Bazzar that used to flourish in the farang era now looks in shambles. A pity.

Advice to bros visiting CM is: Don't speak or sound like Chinese. Either speak Thai or 'posh England'. They will do a 180 and despise you if you look or sound remotely like a China native. MP, etc that accept even Indian bros or angmoh will reject people who look like Chinese natives. My friend tio rejected by a few of the nicer parlours when he went last month because he looked too 'Chinese'.
Old 28-12-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesimp View Post
Advice to bros visiting CM is: Don't speak or sound like Chinese. Either speak Thai or 'posh England'. They will do a 180 and despise you if you look or sound remotely like a China native. MP, etc that accept even Indian bros or angmoh will reject people who look like Chinese natives. My friend tio rejected by a few of the nicer parlours when he went last month because he looked too 'Chinese'.
As usual lah 支那人 is f*cking shit up all over the world especially ASEAN region!

Sometimes the accomodations I stayed in also will bump into those PRCs on free and easy tour.
Due to their linguistic deficiencies, if you look Chinese they always like to ask you to help them translate questions or ask a bunch of endless enquiries or favours.
Really buay paiseh wan they all.

Unless is sexy chiobu that is good cock teaser otherwise I will siam far far.

Also the longer I visit Thailand the more I lazy to speak Thai as it's good to pretend to be an ignorant tourist so you can understand what their intentions are if they try to pull a fast one on you.
Phoot pasa ang grit (speak english) best lah.

If cheonging in ASEAN if you say you're from Singapore sure tio chop gow gow!
Just say you're from Malaysia as a good cover or Taiwanese if you've Hokkien accent.

A tip for your "支那人" friend to get special serwit.
Ask him to wear those old timer Thai singer/band t-shirt.
I guarantee the MP papasan will wai (slight bow, with the palms pressed together in a prayer-like fashion) your friend and respect him mak mak 555!
The typical Ah Tiong will not know who the hell is Bird Thongchai or Sek Loso lah.

Up you my 5 humble rep points for your fabulous update!

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 28-12-2019 at 07:36 PM.
Old 29-12-2019, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesimp View Post
According to the locals, the tour groups rent cheap long term apartments and squeeze in groups of incoming tourists into them. About 15-20 in a 5rm BTO sized apartment. The tourists are unwilling to spend in restaurants etc, and choose to eat street food at places normally only locals go (eg Chang Puak night market etc).

Went to Chang Puak & Somphet night market and was shocked at the prices they charge the locals too now due to those Chinamen. What used to be a 20-25b phad thai just a few short years now costs 60b-80b (which is extremely bloody expensive in Thai terms).

Now the usual 'tourist spots' like Night Bazzar that used to flourish in the farang era now looks in shambles. A pity.

All those places u mention are actually foreigner visiting place now, u can check their 清迈攻略 clearly stated all these "must go" place to check in, so is normal for them to sell Phad Thai for 60 thai lah. Anyway local usually dun go there, or when they speak northern thai they got normal local price.

Now is not just china tourist but also a lot moving to live in CM for their kids education or business etc, even my moo baan new neighbour also a China family just move in, quite a lot of China family in my moo baan now.....

Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia etc which countries dun have China men invasion?? Normal lah nothing to shout about.
Old 29-12-2019, 10:25 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
As usual lah 支那人 is f*cking shit up all
Just say you're from Malaysia as a good cover or Taiwanese if you've Hokkien accent.

A tip for your "支那人" friend to get special serwit.
Ask him to wear those old timer Thai singer/band t-shirt.
I guarantee the MP papasan will wai (slight bow, with the palms pressed together in a prayer-like fashion) your friend and respect him mak mak 555!
The typical Ah Tiong will not know who the hell is Bird Thongchai or Sek Loso lah.

Up you my 5 humble rep points for your fabulous update!
Of course. Ah tiong also know how to shout here and there, talk loud and talk big and how would they know who is bird thongchai and sek loso.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 29-12-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

thesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Of course. Ah tiong also know how to shout here and there, talk loud and talk big and how would they know who is bird thongchai and sek loso.
Knn, been donkey years since I heard about them liao. Timeless.

Everywhere in CM blasting 'Des 怕洗头' and 'girls like you'.
I everyday in sg listen to car radio the same songs until sian, go there also tio such music. Sian max
Old 29-12-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
All those places u mention are actually foreigner visiting place now, u can check their 清迈攻略 clearly stated all these "must go" place to check in, so is normal for them to sell Phad Thai for 60 thai lah. Anyway local usually dun go there, or when they speak northern thai they got normal local price.

Now is not just china tourist but also a lot moving to live in CM for their kids education or business etc, even my moo baan new neighbour also a China family just move in, quite a lot of China family in my moo baan now.....

Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia etc which countries dun have China men invasion?? Normal lah nothing to shout about.
Wow, didn't know. Sibeh shag if all the tom dick hairy all cram into chiangmai. Like the situation in SG now

Thankfully I managed to go countryside (no rowdy chinamen or farang):

Last edited by thesimp; 29-12-2019 at 05:30 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1