The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lynn69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Pls send her viber numbers bro.
Old 24-11-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
mysammyboyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymysammyboyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Going to be in Yangon for 3 months, anyone got any contacts for girls? TIA.
Old 24-11-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

YoeYoeLay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysammyboyboy View Post
Going to be in Yangon for 3 months, anyone got any contacts for girls? TIA.
You can count on me . PM me.
Old 24-11-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
bill4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros, just back from Yangon and thought of reporting about my experience: maybe it could be useful to others. It was my second biz trip in the city but, once again, a very busy and very short one so I had only night free to look around. This time I decided to go Pioneer. Online it is still reported as one of the best discos/nightclubs in Yangon where 90% of girls were supposed to be FL. I was hoping to "score early, score often" :P but things did not go as expected. Maybe most reports I found are outdated. Anyway, keep reading if you are curious

First, entrance fee for regular guy (no VIP) is not 10k kyat as stated around the web but it is now 15k. Once in, one big thing I did not expect: I could not actually see the dance floor!! The whole area in fact is covered with tables that you need to book to access and pay aminimum of 100k, or much more, according to drink package you order.

Let me explain what I think happened recently: the owners must have realized that the dance floor always got packed and, essentially, people just stood still "dancing" by jumping on the spot they were so had the bright idea to monetize more aggressively the dance floor as well by turning it into a drinking area without chairs where every spot (aka table) needs to be booked like a VIP table in the mezzanine!
This may make sense from a biz perspective but makes things more difficult for single guys looking for fun: if you are a normal customer like I was, you can't really go join a table and are relegated at the bar counter. Also, people at tables are "fixed" too: they drink at at the table and dance next to it. Nobody really moves which may also be problematic for FLs who may likely need to butterfly around to look for people like me.
This brings us to the important part: did I get anything? NO!! I could not find a single FL at all! There were a few very hot girls but they were all in groups with their boyfriends and they all stayed at their respective tables. Impossible to approach.
Then I finally spotted a single, average looking, girl. Decide to try my luck and looked at her. She reciprocated with a half smile so I approached her and.... well, we started a nice conversation but she was waiting for her boyfriend who arrived in 5 minutes so I just had to give up. Damn, even average looking girls are not FL and go there with their boyfriends!

Around midnight, disappointed but with still some willingness to look around and be disappointed, I decided to check out the spa at the International Hotel, hoping at least in some good massage and a HJ. Msg prices were good but I was told I had to wait more than 45 minutes since all room were taken already!
As I was leaving, I was approached by some taxi drivers offering to take me to some ladies. I did not go though: even if I know Yangon is relatively safe, I still did not like the idea of going with a stranger in a city I don't know at all, and to do something that is supposed to be illegal.

In the end, Pioneer now seems like a disco aimed at groups of friends who go in booking a full table, not for the lonely guy who seeks some excitement

Last edited by bill4ever; 24-11-2019 at 07:26 PM.
Old 25-11-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill4ever View Post
hey bros, just back from Yangon and thought of reporting about my experience: maybe it could be useful to others. It was my second biz trip in the city but,
Hi Bill4ever,

Sorry hearing about it.
In case you are going for a third biz trip soon, head to Emperor Nightclubs.
Plenty of ladies are available there every night.
Old 27-11-2019, 04:43 AM
Samster (M)

MyanAlex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

City exchange is the best place in town you can find in city mart supermarket
Old 28-11-2019, 01:38 AM
Samster (M)

TheBeatles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi brothers, I'm originally from Burma but I spent my childhood in the UK, meaning I kinda grew up there, it was to and fro. I spent a few years in Malaysia for grad school and that was how I found out about all these you know, "cheong star" thingy (forgive me if I spelt wrong). I went to a few massage parlours (or spas if you say so) in Malaysia but never really been to a full-on brothel or hired a freelancer, I am a faithful person and was always in a relationship. Now that I'm back to my native land and single and do not have intention whatsoever to get into a relationship anytime soon, I wanna start off my adventure and I wanna start off slow, with things I'm a bit familiar with, just HJs and happy endings. I know it's weird asking foreigners about how things roll in my home town but yeah, help this lad out.
Old 01-12-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

YouCannotSeeMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeatles View Post
Hi brothers, I'm originally from Burma but I spent my childhood in the UK, meaning I kinda grew up there, it was to and fro. I spent a few years in Malaysia for grad school and that was how I found out about all these you know, "cheong star" thingy (forgive me if I spelt wrong). I went to a few massage parlours (or spas if you say so) in Malaysia but never really been to a full-on brothel or hired a freelancer, I am a faithful person and was always in a relationship. Now that I'm back to my native land and single and do not have intention whatsoever to get into a relationship anytime soon, I wanna start off my adventure and I wanna start off slow, with things I'm a bit familiar with, just HJs and happy endings. I know it's weird asking foreigners about how things roll in my home town but yeah, help this lad out.
oh, dude, it's damn weird. you seem that you don't have any friends in myanmar. you can start it at some famous hotels in yangon. you stayed abroad so you might be richer than others in myanmar. i can give you a list. i have my opinion for these hotel spas in yangon but i want you to go there without any prejudice. the reason why i am telling you that there are many masseuses. they have different looking, skill, service and etc. anyway, there might be signboard, some directions on the lobby, or direction in the elevator. if not, you just ask receptionist or security at parking lots that you came to visit "oil massage." if you feel uncomfortable to ask, google them(or just look it up on here samsforum) before you visit.

Hotel Yangon(8 mile)
Hotel Shew Gone Daing(near Excel Tower)
Excel Tower(Excel Hotel) near SGD Hotel(it has two spas on different floors)
G-star near Myanmar Plaza and Sedona Hotel
those four are oldest

Novotel between junction square and hledan
Sky Star Hotel on the eastern side of kyaikkasan
Chatrium Hotel on the northern side of kandawgyi lake
three different branches of same spa at those three hotels

Luxury Vintage Hotel right ship shaped hotel next to botahtaung pagoda at downtown
RGN City Lodge Hotel near UMFCCI
Cherry Hills Hotel right next to Pwint thit san restaurant
Esperado Lake View Hotel near Karaweik on the kandawgyi lake
Hotel Parami near Parami Hospital
Lanmadaw Plaza Hotel in china town
Wyne Hotel near 8 mile junction
Myanmar Sports Hotel near junction zawana
Aye Chan Thar Hotel near Hotel SGD
New Golden Forward Hotel near Chinese 47(chinese restaurant) they said that they will shut down the business but still working maybe or maybe not
Minoli Spa(it is not located in a hotel. it is just massage shop on the 44th street at donwtown.)

i visited these spas on this list at lease once except three to four
if you have any nasty uncle in your family, you will get better information than this. share them then.

Have a fun.
Old 03-12-2019, 01:02 AM
Samster (M)

TheBeatles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouCannotSeeMe View Post
oh, dude, it's damn weird. you seem that you don't have any friends in myanmar. you can start it at some famous hotels in yangon. you stayed abroad so you might be richer than others in myanmar. i can give you a list. i have my opinion for these hotel spas in yangon but i want you to go there without any prejudice. the reason why i am telling you that there are many masseuses. they have different looking, skill, service and etc. anyway, there might be signboard, some directions on the lobby, or direction in the elevator. if not, you just ask receptionist or security at parking lots that you came to visit "oil massage." if you feel uncomfortable to ask, google them(or just look it up on here samsforum) before you visit.
I have a few drinking buddies and some acquaintances here but I spent my teenage years and early twenties in Malaysia so all my close friends are in separate countries.

And also, I want this to be as discrete as possible in my social circle lol.
Really appreciating the info.
Old 03-12-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

YoeYoeLay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have a few drinking buddies and some acquaintances here but I spent my teenage years and early twenties in Malaysia so all my close friends are in separate countries.

And also, I want this to be as discrete as possible in my social circle lol.
Really appreciating the info.
Hi Bro,

It is understandable that you will feel this way. However, as an expatriate, I can help you find contacts of those call girls . This is just a matter of browsing power at Facebook (local group and pages). PM me if you want.
Old 04-12-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
asianguy77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Quote:
Bro, if you want to start things slow with just Happy Endings, I suggest you try Excel Tower... both 3rd floor and 4th floor massages offer HJ services... i prefer the 3rd floor personally but they are both pretty well known and you can read about it from other posts here and take your pick.

Another one i used to go was G-Star Hotel near Sedona Hotel. You normally won't get any action with Traditional massage but if you go for oil massage, the lady will usually offer you a HJ... but like others said, the place has become a bit dirty over the years (not filthy but not super clean either). That's why I go to Excel Tower now as you can get HJ even if you only opt for 1 hour traditional session which only costs like 10 - 15 K.

If you are looking to go a bit further then that (Full service), you can find working girls at many nightclubs. Pioneer, Emperor and Apple so on...
I personally recommend Club 5 at Yangon International Hotel because the girls there provide a much better service. But they do charge about twice as much (USD 100 for one session as opposed to the usual MMK 80000 most other places do). If you want quality, i think Club 5 is pretty good... if you are looking for someone a little cheaper, Pioneer, Emperor and Apple could be better suited. 80 K is usually the standard price for girls working at these clubs.

There are also some street workers who charge between 20 K - 50 K. Don't expect any kind of service or good hygiene from these girls though although there can be a nice girl once a blue moon. I won't recommend those but if you must know, you can find these types of girls at:

1) in front of Myanmar Plaza (most are trans so look closely)
2) Mya Kyun Thar parking lot
3) Kabaraye Pagoda Road (near Marina hotel)
4) Kabaraye Pagoda Road (near Yunan BBQ)
5) Parami Road (near Min Lan restaurant)
6) Wai Zayan Tar Road (near Orange supermarket)
7) Pyay Road (between 8 mile and 9 mile)

I usually hunt alone but if you would like to explore together, hit me up... I could enjoy the company too... Happy Hunting mate!
Old 05-12-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
juanbill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New member in Yangon reporting in.
Been here for nearly one month.
Not much action.
Been to Excel Tower 4th floor for HJ..
Other than that not much happening here.
Old 05-12-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

walaoeh2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time in yangon, will be here for 2 weeks.
Any bros want to hunts together can PM.

Last edited by walaoeh2; 06-12-2019 at 08:10 PM.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
leeseyaung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Club 5 is at ParkRoyal hotel not at Yangon international hotel.
Old 07-12-2019, 03:49 AM
Samster

Swarbwargyi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
New excel 5th floor oil massage will open 12 or 13 december.Most of excel 3rd floor girl will be there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1