The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
RioDeJanuary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I was introduced to the world of sex (Stories)

Nice story TS, thanks!
Old 04-12-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy reading just like TS enjoy Sally, looking forward for the next story.
Old 05-12-2019, 06:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, will wait for your next story.
Old 05-12-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting here for the next juicy story, cheers!
Old 06-12-2019, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping for more
Old 06-12-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!  

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 07-12-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, more updates please.
Old 07-12-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
5ay5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share, please keep going TS !
Old 08-12-2019, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 08-12-2019, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
niushanwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good sharing bro! Thanks so much.
Old 10-01-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Any updates TS?

Very nice story!
Old 10-01-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
xetoyota deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, waiting for updates too
Old 10-01-2020, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great story and waiting for more updates. Reminded me of how I lost my first time to my friend mom too.
Old 07-07-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
hlpotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry guys it took me so long and here is the long due 2nd story. It happened when I was 15 and it feels just like yesterday I lost my virginity. Miss fucking her every now and then when I see her. Her body is still as hot as ever.

It all started when abigail (her "name") came over to my house crying because of her abusive boyfriend who gave her the wounds on her face, arms and back.
Reason why she came over because she's my sister's best friend back then and we only live a few units away in the hdb.
It was when the abusing is at its worst and she needed somewhere safe to hide from him.
My sister was not around that day and being the only person at home, she was outside the gate asking me to help her escape from her boyfriend before she gets caught by him again.
I was not fully aware of the seriousness of the issue but from her expression and tone, I know I have to stop my game
(I was playing DotA and most of you guys should know its a game you can't really pause for a long time but its probably the best decision I have ever made) and get her into my house.

Hiding in my room, we heard the boyfriend shouting her name and looking for her. She was shaking in fear.
I can feel it because she was just on my bed trying to not cry as she might get heard by the fuming asshole outside.
Her wounds were fresh and one on her arm is like the size of a twenty cents coin. So I went to the kitchen and took the first-aid box to do some wound cleaning and dressing for her.
As we clean her wound, she told me her stories on how that jerk go from bad to worse and beat her up whenever things don't go well for them.

I began to sympathise her and offered her my arm to cry on and told her that she can treat my house as safe haven since she's my sister's best friend and we are just seconds away from each other.
She then went on to cry and cry until she falls asleep on my bed. I let her sleep in peace while I go back to my computer and facebook to kill time and not disturb her rest.
An hour later she woke up, did not say anything but gave me a tight emotional hug and then left my house to go home.
At that moment I still have no idea that this girl will take my virginity away very soon.

*To be continued*

Last edited by hlpotato; 07-07-2020 at 01:05 PM. Reason: formatting
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1