The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2009, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jll7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NORTHERN EXPEDITION (a personal trip to China’s DongBei & Russian Far East)

any bros here got info on Anshan? I kena go there mid next month for a week or 2 and solo. Heard it is quite dead there. Mati la like that nothing to do. Any info would be appreciated.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

cool!

i went to heihe about 4 yrs ago. i went by bus from CP, one town at at time and end up at shanghai for a 2 days rest. then from shanghai i went to changchun town by town by train. too tired liao and the weather was veri bad and i took a direct train to heihe.

when i was in heihe the weather was around -30 degree. stay for about 4 mths before i came back to cp.
Old 17-03-2010, 06:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kiwifruit333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Harbin, China's info needed!!!

Anyone can share info? many thanks!
Old 05-05-2010, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
bigboobman007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just read thru the whole thread as i was searching for info on dongbei or other more exotic places (been playing in dongguan and the surrounding and a few big cities) in china to cheong. this is a great thread. must keep it alive.

Huzige,

I am an avid reader and a fan of yours. I believe many other members are the same. would you kindly continue writing about your adventures in northern (changchun, harbin etc), xinjiang and other area good for our hobby. I want to plan a trip too.
Old 27-07-2010, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 19
sexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to all
Smile Harbin, PRC

Hi, dear bros!

Will Be at Harbin, staying at 道里 for abt a month plus in late Sept tis yr...

Can't even find any info in World Sex Guide :
http://www.worldsexguide.org/

Will apprec bros able to share where to find 'Goood' time there, like massage parlour with special svcs or pubs to pick up girls etc...to get some body warmth during cold weather

Many tks in advance!!

Cheers!

~~~ A SMILE is an inExpEnsive wAy tO chAnge youR LOOKS... ~~~
~~~ 笑一笑,十年少!! ~~~

Many Thanks To Those Who Upz my rep pts!
Pls PM me yr lastest posting, so i can return the favour!!

~~~(^v^)(^v^)~~~
Old 29-07-2010, 01:37 AM
Samster

sexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to all
Smile Re: Harbin, PRC

Will appreciate bros can share any info on 哈尔滨。

Whether is 道里/道外/南岗 or somewhere near by...

Many tks!!

Cheers

best regards,
sexton
Old 19-08-2010, 12:46 AM
Samster

Smile ~~哈尔滨~~

Hi, dear bros!

Will Be at Harbin, staying at 道里 for abt a month plus in late Sept tis yr...

Can't even find any info in World Sex Guide :
http://www.worldsexguide.org/

Will apprec bros able to share where to find 'Goood' time there, like massage parlour with special svcs or pubs to pick up girls etc...to get some body warmth during cold weather
Whether is 道里/道外/南岗 or somewhere near by...

Many tks in advance!!

Cheers!

~~~ A SMILE is an inExpEnsive wAy tO chAnge youR LOOKS... ~~~
~~~ 笑一笑,十年少!! ~~~

Many Thanks To Those Who Upz my rep pts!
Pls PM me yr lastest posting, so i can return the favour!!

~~~(^v^)(^v^)~~~
Old 16-09-2010, 12:41 PM
Samster

Smile Re: ~~哈尔滨~~

Will be there in 2 wks time...

Very Thankful if bros can highlight any info on 哈尔滨。

Many tks!!

Cheers

best regards,
sexton
Old 16-09-2010, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~~哈尔滨~~

Harbin has loads of Russian gals. Try something new when u r there...
Old 17-09-2010, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
taobaoge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ~~哈尔滨~~

I just came back from that place last month. Was horny and looking for action during last night after all meetings finished. Hey, a man has needs. Took cab, popped the question. Taxi uncle say its hard to find action in Harbin nowadays, but suggested a few spas, and very friendly, even offered to wait for me. So went to do spa hopping with the taxi uncle.

Went to about 4-5 of them, talk to the managers say want extra services, found out the budget not low, comparable to cities like Shanghai and Beijing. But the gals really CMI. Say got Russians, saw a couple of them, suppose to be "students" but CMI also, and quite expensive (800-1200RMB ST). Spent about 30 mins at each place, paid entrance fee and some tips to the manager, since no gals caught my eye and left.

At one spa, quite funny, the manager brought me into a private room and explained these types of things very hard to find in Harbin now, we smoked a bit, worked out some fees, and he brought a couple of gals from his current line-up in to have a look. CMI too. Tipped him and left.

At the end of the day, uneventful night. Went back PCC. I offered to go for the biz trip thinking can plow some Dongbei gals in their homeland, despite the travel time. Mission failed. It's still MUCH more happening in SZ, CP, Dongguan, etc.

Wish you have better luck!
Old 17-09-2010, 06:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 19
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: ~~哈尔滨~~

Bro,

If you are going there for sex, I really wouldn't advise it. You'll find hotter chicks at the few hrs away city of ShenYang.

First of, most of the FLs that you can see on the street are Russian, and mind you, these are not the chio Russian "Sharapova" types, they are more like the Concentration Camp rejects. Totally CMI, attitude sucks and damn expensive to boot.

The last time I was there, about 8 months back, I don't remember seeing massage parlours, but saw a lot of "underwater sex" at the hot springs.

Clubs wise, there is this quite big disco at Dong Da Zhi, I think it was called Kiss or Blues, a lot of expats, and lots of chinese FLs working the scene. Drinks are damn ex, about 50RMB for a beer. The service staff is also f**king rude and I saw a couple of customers kena assaulted by the staff.

Managed to hook up with one Mongolian gal, late 20s, her price kept fluctuating from 3000 RMB to 1500RMB, finally saw her again quite late into the night and managed to get her to agree to 1000RMB for the whole night, but the bitch left after about 3 hrs.

My experience in Harbin was quite bad overall, nowadays I stick to GZ, easier, can pop over to DG, HK or Macao quite easily.

Who Shags Wins
Old 18-09-2010, 04:06 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: ~~哈尔滨~~

Really appreciate e feebacks fm bros tomvoyeur, taobaoge n whitegals!

All e Pts Noted with Tks!

I am not going there for sex, but might hv some spare time to move around during e 1.5 mth... seems like I may need to 'hold back fire' till returning home

Bro whitegals! Perhaps u may be kind enough to advise further e following :
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post

The last time I was there, about 8 months back, I don't remember seeing massage parlours, but saw a lot of "underwater sex" at the hot springs.
"xie xie ni"
Old 22-12-2010, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
dus2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ho..ho...
Next plan... go to Xinjiang on Feb / April ?
Old 25-09-2011, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Sars1924 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Lobangs for Northeast China

Any Bros got lobang in Northeast China? eg. Harbin, Shenyang, Changchun, Jilin, Dalian area.

Tks in advanced!
Old 26-09-2011, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future
Re: Lobangs for Northeast China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sars1924 View Post
Any Bros got lobang in Northeast China? eg. Harbin, Shenyang, Changchun, Jilin, Dalian area.

Tks in advanced!
Asking so many place at a goal
Like asking got lobang for JB, KL, Penang, Seremban.
You know how big is 东北。
总面积124.14万平方公里,人口1.18亿人

What u trying to do? Lobang collector.
For that i provide u negative lobang pts

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1