The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2005, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Lonev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening in Surabaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne54
Bro, It seems no good lobang in Surabaya. Will try to look any new lobang around city.
aih... what u meanno good lobang?
try go meteor at Jalan Arjuna lah...
but can burn deep pocket... cost ard 1m idr...
they have russian too...

dunno now they still open or not, seems like the police is cleaning up places...

good luck...

if still no lobang... buy me ticket, i show you around... hehehe... j/k lah
Old 08-08-2005, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Tulan2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTulan2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey bros,
Not much information on Surabaya! Going tomorrow for 3 days. Would appreciate any information on FLs or happening HCs in and around Shangrila hotel. Read that Desperado's caters more for AngMo's. True or not? Maybe WLs can make exceptions??? Any views/feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Old 15-08-2005, 04:30 PM
Samster

Hey bros,
Back from Surabaya and things are happening there especially in the Shangrila. Desperados is really the place to be. Apart from a great band and atmosphere, the WLs are flooding the place!. Ended up with a cute, fair skinned chick after scrutinising the place for other great options. Trick is take your time as the better ones come in after 10.30 pm. There are always more WLs than customers and they are not 'pushy'. Just pick who you want and give them the 'come on over' wink which should do the trick!. A closer look is also advised as some of them look good only from afar. Picked up this chick named "Yvonne" and spent some time at Desperados before proceeding back to the room for the 'real' stuff. Really good in bed, BBBJ with good suction and thorough licking, 'tight' fxxxing with her on top and then transferred to missionary. Boobs were C -cup and great for holding onto when cxxxing!. A real experience and highly recommended for anyone visiting Surabaya. Damage: US $100 for overnight. Sounds reasonable! or am I spoiling market??
Old 28-11-2005, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
EastBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any latest update?
Old 07-01-2006, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Sexphere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros I am back sorry man forgot my password!!! Any info I will gladly provide... I am based here! Chinese gals best way is through local OKT by phone, they only supply to those ppl they know! I will help arrange! Prices standard for 1,500,000 rp 2 shots. Gals are relatively good! but they rotate all the time as they work if they only need money! Cheers bros
Old 07-08-2006, 12:16 PM
kaysee

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Bros...Pardon me. I am newbee. I am going to Surabaya golfing this weekend. We are staying at Tretes Raya Hotel (near Taman Dayo Golf Resort). Any interesting reports on the hotel and the surroundings, especially on our hot topics. Thanks in advance
Old 07-08-2006, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 21
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaysee
Bros...Pardon me. I am newbee. I am going to Surabaya golfing this weekend. We are staying at Tretes Raya Hotel (near Taman Dayo Golf Resort). Any interesting reports on the hotel and the surroundings, especially on our hot topics. Thanks in advance

You are staying in Tretes then that's IT!!!
Good luck to you, because the nearest action is about 1 hr drive away...
Old 07-08-2006, 09:55 PM
kaysee

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Thanks.......I am only staying one night there. Moving back to Equator for the remaining two nights. I have seen the other threads about the nightlife in Surabaya. Should be FUN !!!!!
Old 10-08-2006, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Setver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Surabaya:

Hmmm last time I contacted a local OKT (a friend contacted for me), actually got local chinese. The problem is the price was Rp.2,500,000 for a whole night. The girl is really cute, but I found her performance felt kinda forced.

Have to say that my favorite happening place (been a year since I went to sub) is/was club Kantor the local and prc karaoke gals there are pretty approachable. Some will come w/ u with your hotel after first booking (have to pay the karaoke to get her out of course), some will only come w/ u after several times and full-force persuasion

Can't remember exactly how much it was to take the girl out, but you can always ask the mama-san. Normally when I go to the fish-tank I would ask the mama-san which ones are dabao-able, and just for fun sometimes I would pick the ones that mama-san said un-dabao-able..those gals are usually more challenging and more rewarding once you actually get to her.

Last year I was seeing this PRC gal from that club, she was the un-dabao-able category, but I managed to get her to come w/ me. Really cute, we chatted most of the night, but then the next trip I made to Sub, told her I was coming, and she took a day off from the karaoke (she paid for it herself) and spent the day w/ me. Even got her pics, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it here heh heh heh

There are also a lot of cathouse, well not cathouse, more like a picking spot for prc gals. You go there, pick the girl, and take home. But I'm not familiar w/ the places, I usually asked my taiwanese friend in surabaya to take me there. The price depends on the time of day. Best deal is to book her at the last 2 hours (around 10ish-11pm), then you pay about 2 hours fee for the whole night.. that would cost u around 2000000 (I think), again the price is negotiable w/ the OKT.

Man... all this talk about surabaya is making me want to go back there.. crap..
Old 30-08-2006, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

am going tomorrow leh///\\\

2 nights in Surabaya.

Anybody around for beer?

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 23-02-2007, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Rainman or any kind Bros in S'baya this weekend.... i'm there this weekend and would love to chiong with any SBF who is game for it.. hehe

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 23-02-2007, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1823 / Power: 23
daryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant future

long time never go back to Surabaya oredi... pls update
Old 12-03-2008, 01:53 PM
Samster

Hey Bros...any updates?. Haven't been here for quite a while. Is the Shangrila still the place to be?
Old 13-03-2008, 08:16 AM
Samster

Hey bros in Surabaya. Desperados in the Shangri-la still 'happening'? Will make my stop there and post FR. Anyone wants to meet up?
Old 25-03-2008, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

You got to be very careful with the FL in Desperado... those FL are hooker from nearby cheap brothels.... You can try the disco in Marriot hotel and it is best after 11pm. If you want a straight forward, you can go to Salon Simpony in Jalan Tujungan. The fee is Rp 450K including room upstair. It is in the deep row of shophouses obsure from the main street. It is before the Mandarin Oriental Hotel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1