The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WeChat Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Hi Bros

I was just wondering , if we add someone in WC, are the scammers able to hack into our phones and steal info, like internet banking or iTune passwords???

Why I ask, cos if u use social apps like OKC, CMB, TanTan etc, it’s frequent the gals ask u for WA or WC. Normally I’m hesitant to add.
If they can do that, then you better don't be online. Cos every time you online, your IP address is being revealed.
Old 20-12-2019, 04:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
If they can do that, then you better don't be online. Cos every time you online, your IP address is being revealed.
Hmmm but what can they do with IP?
Are they able to hack into yr phone n steal info or sorts like credit card nos or passwords?
I mean, IPs can be gotten quite easily esp if u log into certain websites and those admins / webmasters can easily trace ur IP.
Pardon me cos I’m not a tech savvy person.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 24-12-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Been following this thread quite closely. Its interesting how people fell for these simple scams...Anyways was using wechat nearby function in a HK hotel one night when a girl added me. Short story, turned out to be the real deal lol. Girl was horny and looking for companion. She even stay in the same hotel, sibei lucky lol. Went to her room, had sex wit her and left afterwards. Was a bit nervous to be frank and I thought there was someone in the room to kidnap me but i guess I was lucky that night.
Old 28-12-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Been following this thread quite closely. Its interesting how people fell for these simple scams...Anyways was using wechat nearby function in a HK hotel one night when a girl added me. Short story, turned out to be the real deal lol. Girl was horny and looking for companion. She even stay in the same hotel, sibei lucky lol. Went to her room, had sex wit her and left afterwards. Was a bit nervous to be frank and I thought there was someone in the room to kidnap me but i guess I was lucky that night.
So how much was the damage?
Same hotel you can date her out for meals. Lol

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 28-12-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

This scam is from tagged, very pretty piony lady. Have DBS account to transfer money to
Old 28-12-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
This scam is from tagged, very pretty piony lady. Have DBS account to transfer money to
Typical tactic bro.
Photos most likely fake.
They'll ask you transfer money or buy itune card,
most likely will give u a designated 7-11 to go
then ask u take pic of the card you bot @ the 7-11 before she give you directions to her place.
once you bot the card, likely you can't contact her anymore

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 28-12-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 5
Easyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
I experienced something similar in Shenzhen, the gal followed me to my hotel room, we had sex but after that she refused to leave. She "hided" inside the bathroom for a long time and I noticed her trying to call "don't know who". I had to force her to leave by threatening to report to security.

It was only later that an acquaintance told me its common for these gals to call gangster bf to barge into the hotel room and accuse you of taking advantage of his gf and demand for compensation. So bros, play safe
Old 28-12-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

She wasnt a working girl, shes just a horny girl looking for companion through the wechat nearby find feature).My heart was pumping really fast all the way to when i left her room cuz it was way too good to be true(scared someone might be inside the room or she was pulling a scam job of some sort). She even asked me to stay and accompany her for the night but i wasnt taking tat chance and left after she slept. Messaged her thanking her for the night and cut off connections aft that.
Old 07-03-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1218 / Power: 14
VDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: WeChat Scam

From a friend who matched with her on Tinder.

Wechat gold investment scam.
Her wechat ID is bemylove1990
Her email is bemylove1990318@ gmail.com
Broker https://everestholdingsco.com/
No HK company or HK SFC registration

They are very smart, they send fake news to Yahoo and other finance sites so it looks legit.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/evere...053000348.html
http://itbusinessnet.com/2020/02/the...ment-strategy/

After checking the address and the website of the building, it does not exist.

He chat for a bit with her and then she started to tell him she wants to have a family and children. Then asked to move the chat to Wechat. Back and forth a few days, she started calling him dear, darling, etc. He got smittened. She started to tell him that she earning is US$30K a month and wants to be together with him but he needs to be at that level or better to have a good life together and says want to help him to trade to earn that level. She also video chat (and is her) and wechat called him.

But lucky for him, she put in a fake HK ID Y876653(7) in the contract. If you know where to check the ID, the check number in the bracket is wrong. He started questioning and eventually filed HK police report and blocked her.

Gallery https://postimg.cc/gallery/1g98xh4ww/

Some images from the gallery below.

Last edited by VDKR; 07-03-2020 at 10:52 PM.
Old 07-03-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Danieltian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I met one before using fake photos. Turn off immediately.
Old 08-03-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
So how much was the damage?
Same hotel you can date her out for meals. Lol
Bro she not looking for money. simply a horny girl looking to fuk. Crazy i never tot such girls exist.
Old 06-05-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Yamifist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by op87 View Post
want to share something that happened today that made me wish i had read this thread earlier

kena scammed by a wechat scammer, posing as a FL. quoted me 100/2/2 full svc and as usual small head tookover.

went to the location and the girl sent me a voice message saying that her friend would be contacting me and bringing me up. so gave her my number and the friend or seems to be some china/taiwan guy contacted me and told me to buy some alipay purchase card via axs machine first before asking the girl to bring me up. small head took over and paid 205 sgd, after confirming the payment, the friend contacted me again to ask for my identification which i provided a pic of my driving license (fking stupid i know but small head took over alrd) and asked for another 200 stating need to pay for the girl's living expenses which i then declined.

the guy then called me and threatened my family, threatened to come my house with the girl etc and still threatened me and tell me he dont care how i get the money. then i just ignore. made a police report screenshot my chat with the girl and blocked the wechat account

My colleague told me that he got scam by girl (using line add him) last weekend. What happen to him is almost same like your case and he make the payments deposits and been threatened by OKT. So he ask me should he make a police report about this as he know that he won't get back the money.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1