The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 03-12-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
But no computer to edit..
Can you pls help
bor eng lei,wil take lot of time de....mayb can ask brother funboi do...he more expert....lol

the house u post in btm mayb is a boarding hse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by censored
Quote:
Hi bro, I could see that you are expert in batam. I am going there for the 1st time and agent recommended the BELOW hotel. Able to advise which hotel surrounding more happening and have pubs to drinks?
Sorry bro, I knew you talk about famosa is best for newbie as got King Massage, Alishan KTV, Hapy 8 booking joint (and Nagoya Citywalk Mall). Also mentioned about gideon etc. However agent only offer these 4 hotel thus seeking your advise.
Lol...u always reply until like tat,sibei lor soh lei....lol...surely will shockin the person wen he see yr reply...lol

if i replyin same msg, i jus ask him 2 choose btw hamoni & i-hotel, then flip a coin 2 chose on 1 of the 2 since he onli first time go btm, sure is blur blur like sotong dn't knw where 2 go de.

see, cut the story veri short....lol...jus stay as near formosa as possible will do ma....even if smthg go wrong aso wn't be veri jia lat...lol...jus pay more onli.

Quote:
Location wise was pretty convenient, and almost directly behind Harmoni hotel. The good...
u 4got, can call in-house massage service 2 rm 2...lol

Quote:
*One more thing, please go try the Kama Sutra package (not the one on this photo above) if your read my other post with eyes opened,hehehe...
tis one shld b worthy of my time....lol...guess u didn't put the signal big big here 4 ppl 2 look into....lol

thk u ya.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 03-12-2019 at 11:36 AM.
Old 03-12-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiotking View Post

How much you guys tip for the girl to take her top off? Got quoted 500k.
500k...??? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Old 04-12-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5443 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiotking View Post
How much you guys tip for the girl to take her top off? Got quoted 500k.
You did not introduce yourself using your SB nickname, right?
Old 04-12-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

1st thing 1st, before i made this reply. I am just wishing to point out that Horizon fast ferry can NO LONGER book its ferry on their website w/o upfront payment. Its a been more than a year since i last book via Horizon Ferry online.

Nowaday, i use the so-called voucher, hence i am booking by phone/email.

Quote:
Dear Nono,
I nearly completed the procedure on the web site, and I found that I have to prepay using credit card. No booking without paying.
My questions remain mostly the same, but need to be corrected as follows:

1) The "return open ticket" option cannot be selected. WHY? How to make it selectable?
i suppose you go to this website and yes, the "return open ticket" option cannot be selected :

https://horizonfastferry.com.sg/

Quote:
2) I tried to book, but I must select exactly the date and time of both ways. Really I cannot book SIN-BAT and leave the return open?
I dont think you could do that now,i just tried. It used to be able to,becos upon return, i will be issue a Return-to-Singapore open ticket. For your case, you may wish to drop Horizon Ferry a call/email to see if they can make any exception.

Quote:
3) If I book only one way, to leave the return open, then I am requested to pay $32. This is not good, as I would pay 32x2=64 for both ways.
The reason why i ask you to look at their website is NOT becos you should be booking from their website, BUT more of looking at the AVAILABILITY of the seat on the ferry for that date of your coming from Singapore to Batam.

Example,if you are arriving on the 6th Dec 2019 :

Notice it tells you its now FULL for 1015am and 1115am?

And on your day of arrival or maybe a day or 2 before your arrival, you would be able to tell in advance the availability for a your desire timing/date by going to their website.

I do not mean you should compulsorily book from their website but more on :

1. At the least you should be knowing your flight arrival date/timing a day or 2 beforehand

2. Check Horizon website for seat availability like its shown on above photo (a day or 2 in advance)

3. Email or dial them for a desire seat (as you are expect to arrive to collect your boarding pass about an hour beforehand),and you should do this about a day beforehand.

This is the most foolproof way i could think of to help secure a seat for your uncertain arriving timing (to Singapore),and as well as an open-return ticket back to Singapore from Batam.

Quote:
5) If I book rountrip paying $48 with the credit card, then am I fixed to the time of return I book? Can I change it once I am in Batam? Or the ticket is sold and cannot be changed?
I wont be able to answer this question as of now becos like i mentioned earlier, i havent been booking via their website for a year or so. In the past, it works like this :

I book from their web w/o any payment for both arrival and departure, i go to Singapore horizon ferry counter to collect my boarding pass, i will be issue a open-returned ferry ticket from Batam to Singapore whereby i still need to go to Horizon ferry counter at Harbour Bay to get a boarding pass (to return to Singapore).

Quote:
I understand I better call them, but maybe you know all this.
Thank you!
You may trying calling them (when you reach Singapore?) or perhaps email them few days before. I suspect you probably might get the similar reply as above.

Hope that helps.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 04-12-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1st thing 1st, before i made this reply. I am just wishing to point out that Horizon fast ferry can NO LONGER book its ferry on their website w/o upfront payment. Its a been more than a year since i last book via Horizon Ferry online.

Hope that helps.

Cheers!
Bro nono, why are you acting as Horizon Ferry when you aren't paid replying...you do not need to answer such pm...just leave Horizon ferry to deal with the user...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 04-12-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Bro nono, why are you acting as Horizon Ferry when you aren't paid replying...
Noted on that, and wont be doing it again.

Its just an update on changes of the structure of traveling to Batam. The Batam Beginner's guide, read by many tells reader that one can book horizon ferry online w/o upfront payment. Thats about 6 odd years ago, today in 2019 one cannot do so anymore (there's head and tail...all can be traced back).

When i choose to reply to such, i would also look at the reason/s why Horizon is making such changes. By digging deeper on other sites/sources for those reason/s, i learned more.

Example :

Someone claim New Spa's girl asking for 500k rupiah JUST to take off her top. Not false, but why is that so? And by which category of girls? The girl/s dont want to do business? I dug in,hehehe...and you might be surprise that ONLY girls who used to work in Delta Spa who came over to New spa do so. How come Venus spa and Octopuss girls who works in New spa dont do that?

With every answer there are more questions,hehehe...i can really write a super long post just on the Horizon changes in booking as much as why someone was quoted 500k rupiah at New Spa. At least this is not what Horizon ferry nor New Spa could answer. But then once i can understand the background work behind those scene, it will make my Batam traveling easily better (pay lesser too).

Side note : Over time and probably in the near future, vouchers/coupons might just be able to be use on their website for booking too. I am guessing, becos people complained, hence the changes in Horizon you see today. Recently people complained on the voucher/coupon thingy not able to book online, so i am guessing this thingy might soon works in the days to come,hehehe....

Notice, every bits of information actually adds up to form something useful? It just happens that i am there, and i shared. And i have been paying S$48 ferry tickets to Batam for more than 5 years over my 6 odd years trip there,even when oil prices were halved.

My objective didnt change here and is simple,hehehe...to make things better (cheaper and more convenient also can,hehehe..), at the very least for myself.

Quote:
...you do not need to answer such pm...just leave Horizon ferry to deal with the user...
Reasons for my replying :

1. Its an old friend whom i have exchange PM with for a while on this horizon topic and he's not residing in Singapore but from far away hence might not be able to locate those "loopholes" stated.

2. Its a way to work around things to get things done. 1+2=3 but not many knew 2+1 can also become 3,hehehe...different race,different culture, different brought up, the working out of the "1+3 and 2+1" theory can be quite different.

3. I do random checks on contribution before helping. He contributed to the forum quite a lot (especially this thread), hence my reply and it needs to be done in public forum becos of the photo illustration.

4. Its good for those who are willing to read to know too. To me, the online booking is like a LIVE "loophole" from Horizon ferry (to know about seats availability). I have "more-advance" method for myself tho, but for the time being, would prefer to keep it to myself (to get ferry seat during peak time) until when all info are gathered and i feel its the right time to post in public.

I will reply to this post of yours to you and to you only.
(as there may be clones/trouble-makers to come and support you or support me or ask similar question etc)

Cheers!

*please do NOT quote whole post

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 04-12-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Lol...u always reply until like tat,sibei lor soh lei....lol...surely will shockin the person wen he see yr reply...lol
I am one who prefer details than half-baked info. To me, the people i replied to are mostly genuine contributors who contributed quite substantially to the forum so that many readers can attain a better game in mongering. I dont wish to receive half-baked info as much as i wouldnt like to give it to others.

Its like a form of respect to the info receiving party.

Example :

Someone can ask...

Q : How to go to Sekar Massage?

A : Raise your hand, hail a nearby taxi and tell driver you want to go Sekar Massage.

This answer will result in the one who ask the question paying a higher price,isnt it so? And then someone will start blaming the sky and the earth that Singaporean very stupid, keep overpaying etc etc...

My reply :

a) Take a taxi to Paragon hotel, step in to the hotel, walk out of it again, turn right. Walk straight towards Hana hotel and opposite Hana hotel entrance is Sekar Massage.

b) i post a map from his hotel to Sekar massage.

Pay less, plus learn more (be more independent and not-so taxi-reliant). Why not?

Not willing to learn? Then it would save me lots of time,hehehe...since to me,they have other intention/s in Batam.

Of course, i am NOT going to reply like what i did above to everyone. I only do that for information that arent as updated and mainly to those who has good proven track records in forum contribution. If its repeated stuffs, unless there are new updates, otherwise i would just post a link that leads to my answer (or at times, other contributor's past reply to the same question).

And i not superman, cannot reply to question i didnt know and/or keep answering question/s that can be commonly found in the thread.

The "link" of my reply at the least shows them a "direction", so they are NOT totally clueless. This thread is afterall called Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread,arent it?

Just sharing.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 04-12-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

Just back from a 3 days 2 nights trip with another samster. Took the Dec 2nd 10.45am ferry and I think is about 3/4 full. Immigration clearance took about 15minutes so for those in a hurry may want to take note that this is the school holiday period in Singapore so many families going over. You may want to upgrade to vip if you don’t want to wait in the queue.

After clearance he went to book his return ticket and then we proceeded on our journey. Drop him at his hotel and I proceeded to my own hotel. After we check in our respective hotel and settled down, went to pick him up for lunch together. After lunch, I proceeded back to hotel while he went and do his own adventure.

Later in the evening, we arrange to meet for dinner and he came to my hotel where we proceeded for dinner. After dinner, walk around shopping for awhile before we part way again for his own adventure. That is for day 1 fr .

For those who are interested to know, Dynasty 99 will be opening on Dec 6.

Hope the fr is not boring as I am following the concept in posting fr here.
Old 04-12-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I
A : Raise your hand, hail a nearby taxi and tell driver you want to go Sekar Massage.

This answer will result in the one who ask the question paying a higher price,isnt it so? And then someone will start blaming the sky and the earth that Singaporean very stupid, keep overpaying etc etc...

Just sharing.
Right on point. Easy to laugh or criticise others who may not be as knowledgeable or well connected as them. This attitude will only deter others from posting their experiences in order not to be mocked at. Not everyone is as smart or well informed.
Peace out.
Old 04-12-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
Just back from a 3 days 2 nights trip with another samster.

Later in the evening, we arrange to meet for dinner and he came to my hotel where we proceeded for dinner. After dinner, walk around shopping for awhile before we part way again for his own adventure. That is for day 1 fr .

Hope the fr is not boring as I am following the concept in posting fr here.
Ur fr is abt u with ur friend (samster).

Thank you
Old 04-12-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
when dark and have alcohol any ugly gal became pretty...so dun be shocked if you wake up to an ugly beside you if you paid LT...
Morning walk at Penuin/BCS area during my November 2020 Batam trip and some "words" in this liquor shop in the penuin area caught my attention,hehehe...it says "life is better when you are drunk".

Recently paid uncle curry rice a visit, he shares with me there was one old uncle in his early 70s at the coffee shop, who would visit Batam alone on his Saturday off days and comes back to Singapore on a Sunday for a drink at one of the food court (in Batam).

Staying in Swiss Inn Hotel in his every trip. So i guess he must have been at a2 food court most of the time.

Batam seems to be a nice place to kill time when one has lots of it on hand, arent it? Hehehe...

Cost should roughly be about S$50 (hotel room), ferry should cost about S$38 on average, drinks and food should be no more than S$30. Let's just call transport at S$10. Total amount would not have cost more than S$128.

With a S$150 budget, there should be no problem having one shot for a 2D1N trip,hehehe...and looking at what the liquor shop wrote at its glass door reminds me of a Chinese proverbs...

对酒当歌 人生几何?

“对酒当歌,人生几何?”是一句名言。对着美酒,伴随着歌舞,人生时间有限。这里讲“人生几何”意是人生时间有限,不是叫人“及时行乐”,而是要及时地建功立业。后也用来指及时行乐。

Meaning :

对酒当歌 - I lift my drink and sing a song

人生几何 - For who knows if life be short or long

The poem or song was from the Romance of the 3 Kingdom by Cao Cao's 短歌行. Below is the full version of it and in English translation. Only those who are interested should click on the spoiler icon. DO NOT click the spoiler button if you do not wish to read poems (with trnaslation).

( Click to show/hide )
对酒当歌-I lift my drink and sing a song

人生几何-For who knows if life be short or long

譬如朝露-Man's life is but the morning dew

去日苦多-Past days many, future ones few

慨当以慷-The melancholy my heart begets

忧思难忘-Comes from cares I cannot forget

何以解忧-Who can unravel these woes of mine

唯有杜康-I know but one man... the God of Wine

青青子衿-Disciples dressed in blue

悠悠我心-My heart worries for you

但为君故-You are the cause

沉吟至今-Of this song without pause

呦呦鹿鸣-Across the bank a deer bleats

食野之苹-In the wilds where it eats

我有嘉宾-Honored guests I salute

鼓瑟吹笙-Strike the harp! Play the flute

皎皎如月-Bright is the moon's spark

何时可辍-Never ceasing never dark

忧从中来-Thoughts of you from deep inside

不可断绝-Cannot settle, cannot subside

月明星稀-Stars around the moon are few

乌鹊南飞-Southward the crows flew

绕树三匝-Flying with no rest

无枝可依-Where shall they nest

山不厌高-No mountain too steep

水不厌深-No ocean too deep

周公吐哺-Sages rush when guests call

天下归心-So at their feet the empire does fall

++++++++++++++++++

The wine, the song, life goes on —
But for how long?
It evaporates, to our dismay,
Like the morning dew, day after day.
Ambition and aspiration sustain me,
But a secret thread of grief worries me.
How can I brush it aside
But by drowning it in wine?

...and its actual teaching/meaning.

及时地建功立业。后也用来指及时行乐。

And in my own translating words:

We try our best to build our own version of Empire hopefully on time during our young days, after which we must also find time to enjoy ourselves in our remaining life.

Life is better when you are drunk? Hehehe...to each its own, i guess. Hehehe...this is just another one of my 5% meaningless post that are topic related.

*please be advise NOT to quote the whole post, my sincere thanks.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 04-12-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

Few months ago while in Batam, i tried this certain noodle shop at Astro food court, taste not as good.

Few months later on Nov, in the same food court, i tried the noodle opposite it call Along noodle shop,hehehe... the taste were much better and its just beside my favourite char siew rice store.

Now, beside Bei Long, Bai Long, Kek Long noodles store, there is one more noodle store Along (pronounce as ah long, i guess) which i can constantly go to,hehehe...or at least i know when Bai Long and Kek Long closes in the early noon or late morning, i can choose between Bei Long and Along to go to.

My kind of good food that suits my taste.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 04-12-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
I follow this thread ways of posting fr. Hope I done nothing wrong
Old 04-12-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Lol. No direction. Ikut yg lain mah, maka nya gk ada salah om. Aneh!!

FR 1st - 3rd Dec

Took 4.30pm feri, settle down in hotel and order chicken n egg belado, then went to massge joint to book 2 gals. 1 million each. As it was raining, we stay indoors. Sadly gals take turn to fark but after some persuation both agreed

Next morning both gals blow me, what a amazing sight seeing both gals playing with my pipi. Both take turn playing with my load . Tips them and off they go. As i was tired from the previous night , i sleep till 10pm. After shower, had some drinks, accompany with gals. Took 1 of thier number for future adventure after drinking went for a st since my hotel is near to many joint, 23 yrs old, 400k for st. As for anal she declind but its ok with cim. After fark she blow me till i cum with no cap. Sleep till next morning and catch the next feri back.
Old 04-12-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

Is tanjung pinang still active for us to play? Forum look very long time silence.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1